What would you want in the sequel of Amorphous+? (shouldIlockit?) page 49

1217 posts

Flag Post

I want to see campaign and a weapon upgrade system for the sequal as and certain acheivements giving certain rewards

Flag Post

Don’t let this thread die out! I got lots of ideas in my thread, http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/135905-new-amorphous-storyline

It has a few new gloople ideas as long as a new storyline.

But anyways, wouldn’t it be cool if you could have allies?

Flag Post

I know it’s a very absurd idea, but how about an anamorphous+ RPG? Of course this was my idea as my favourite game genre is RPG, but think it over… the already present aspects of the game would make a fine, even if unconventional, RPG.
Some examples. There could be at least three classes – hunters, simply good with the blade; engineers, capable of operating and/or building machines such as the Saw Drone, the Box gun and others; medics, adepts at healing.
Also, stickie goo reducing speed, meltie acid inflicting damage each round, inkie ink reducing evasion and accuracy… All “minor” glooples could have an attack called “bump” or “tackle” (minimal damage and possible stun), Queens and Razor Queens would have a deflect chance (Hunter characters also could).
Not the most brilliant idea ever, I admit – but I think it has potential.

Flag Post

For a sequel some new swing animations, more unlockables,different maps, more enemies, game modes, and some improved graphics

Flag Post
Originally posted by Frostguard:

I know it’s a very absurd idea, but how about an anamorphous+ RPG? Of course this was my idea as my favourite game genre is RPG, but think it over… the already present aspects of the game would make a fine, even if unconventional, RPG.
Some examples. There could be at least three classes – hunters, simply good with the blade; engineers, capable of operating and/or building machines such as the Saw Drone, the Box gun and others; medics, adepts at healing.
Also, stickie goo reducing speed, meltie acid inflicting damage each round, inkie ink reducing evasion and accuracy… All “minor” glooples could have an attack called “bump” or “tackle” (minimal damage and possible stun), Queens and Razor Queens would have a deflect chance (Hunter characters also could).
Not the most brilliant idea ever, I admit – but I think it has potential.

I was thinking of the next amorphous game to have rpg elements but it would be live action instead of turn-based. It would just be for the character (and for your domesticated gloople but that’s a completely different story) and stats doesn’t increase much from level to level. But the way to make more of a difference would be by earning awards. For example: The dirty job badge would also decrease how long you get slown down by sticky goo.

Flag Post

As many others have suggested, I’d quite like a storyline, and perhaps a level system (as in separate levels of the game, not as in gaining levels from getting a lot of experience points.
On the subject of experience points, RPG elements would probably be a good idea, and maybe the option to play as other characters with their own weapons. And as Telapoopy suggested, domesticated Glooples would be a nice idea; one could use an Grinder as a meat shield (although that would be a bit cruel), have a Biter help defeat stronger foes, maybe even ride a Razor Queen… The possibilities are endless.
Also, maybe instead of instant death in most circumstances, maybe there could be a hit point system?

So, InnocuousGames, what do you thing of our ideas?

Flag Post

I know this thread has been savagely murdered (dead), but a+2 could have some kind of unlockable perks like the rewards that are active until you change them, and just like extra slots and reward keys are unlocked, you unlock extra perk slots and perk keys. Some examples might be run faster, bigger sword, faster swinging, slowing the enemies…

Flag Post

REVIVE

Flag Post
Originally posted by poyerter:

REVIVE

LIVE

Flag Post

Pretty much what most people are saying.

Amorphus+2. I like the name.

Flag Post

more glooples

cattie:a black,grey,or brown gloople that takes 9 hits to kill
killer:a horror mixed with a biter
master grey:the 1st boss in the game (in stone house)
slugger:a very slow gloople that looks like a slug
windie:a fast gloople that blows you away
gustie:2 windies mixed together
death monster:a killer mixed with a biter
voidbot 8000:spawns mini void eaters (void nibblers)
void nibbler:rarely made by beating a void eater
sir gloopsalot:the 2nd boss in the game (in medival castle)
doomie:a void eater mixed with a grey,amalgam,queen,razor queen,horror,gustie,oozle,killer,grinder and a death monster!
pushie:it pushes you basicly

and last but not least

8-bitty:a pixelated gloople that morphs into any other gloople

Flag Post

it would be called beast!(maybe if it existed)

Flag Post

More weapons: Katana, Axe, Chainsaw, Double Axe, two axes etc

More glooples

More equal rewards: (Some rewards are just stupid and powerless.)

More achievements

Bigger music library

There won’t be a amorphous++, but still you can write for fun.

Flag Post

Still… waiting…

Flag Post

Still… waiting…

We’re all still waiting, but I do think that he’s not going to do more games very soon…

Flag Post

does anyone know what happened to the dev?

Flag Post

There’s a rumor on Innocuous Games’ profile here that the dev, Caleb Rhodes died in a drunk driving accident in like 2009. That’s the last post on his Twitter account anyway. This is just a rumor but I haven’t found any evidence that the guy exists anymore myself.