Which games should be ranked higher.

10 posts

Flag Post

There’s many games on Kongregate, some really good, some really bad. But some games are good but still underrated. Let’s talk about those underrated games, and possible reasons why they’re underrated.

Flag Post

Amberial: It should be rated over 4.00. It has 15 levels, with the bonus ACE levels, and Aces to keep you ocupied for a very long time. Also, its simple and it doesnt take much thinking. It also has save feature, which can be very helpful, so when your halfway through, you dont have to start over. And the controls couldnt be better. There is only 2 down-sides that I see. They are: 1.When you loose a level, you go back to the level select screen instead of of a Little box saying: “Try Again Or Level Select”. 2. There is no Pause button for during a level. So if you play the amazing Amberial, make sure to rate 4 or 5.

Flag Post

Ya i like that game. It should be rated slighty over 4.

Flag Post

I finished the first 12 levels WITH the aces from them in about 20 minutes… And then I quit because it was boring…

Flag Post

I found Amberial slightly boring. But I rated it 4, because it was still cool.

Flag Post

@Nabb The main game is quite easy, more like training, but the Ace levels give more interesting challenge.

Flag Post

I see not many people agree with me. I seriously thought that it would be way different. Thanks for te opinions though

Flag Post

Red

From the top to the bottom, an artistic masterpiece. Each element well thought out and flawlessly executed. Even such aspects as the arc of intoduction for powerups or the severity of the shaking during a lareg body aproach. Or such larger aspects as the perception to a gradual increase in difficulty (and I’m assuming the the actually increase) as so less timed and stepped as be be uninterupted and unintrucive. Flawless. I will say it again. There is no possible way that this game could be improved. Even its simplicify is sublime.

Flag Post

The game has low replay value… Beat it for the badge and your done..

Flag Post

Sence I dont know how to reply to messages, Im just going to say The game has low replay value… Beat it for the badge and your done..