Platform, an episodic game

12 posts

Flag Post

Hi All,

This isn’t really suitable to be submitted to Kongregate because it’s not self-contained and it’s not flash. However it is a web game, so readers of the Kongregate forums might get a kick out of Platform:

http://www.platformthegame.com

Platform is a fun game in which you control two characters. Each character must be guided safely to the end of each level, avoiding the devious traps. You will need to make the characters work together to get to the end of most levels.

Enjoy!

Flag Post

Actually this is pretty cool, I’m hooked. Nice graphics and smooth movement. Unique style game as well :)

Flag Post

I have to say, I’m seriously impressed. To make a platformer with a story, that actually is tied together in each level AND has humor, is a rare sight, but makes this one all the better. If it was on Kongregate, I’d definitely give it 5. :D

Flag Post

Adobe Shockwave games can be added into Kongregate.

Flag Post

I like it – Too bad it isn’t self-contained :(

Although I think you can upload files to kongregate along with a game… :o

edit) haha the physics is wrong. if you’re on a moving platform, and you jump, you should continue in the same direction. not that it matters.

Flag Post

Brilliant love the animation great game play. have you any games you could post up?

Flag Post

Good game, it has good animations and graphics. I also like the gameplay and orginalilty of 2 characters. I hope to see it on Kongregate.

Flag Post

I love this game I give it a definite 5. And I have a question. What day do the levels come out. It said they come out weekly. So what say of the week?

Flag Post

Thanks for the praise eveyone, it’s very gratifying.
I post up a new level on Sunday Evening – Australian EST. Which is probably early Sunday morning if you live in the USA.

Flag Post

YAY!!!

Flag Post

I didn’t really like it, seemed a boring. The 2 players thing was interesting, but past that a standard platformer.

Flag Post

AWWWESOME!!!!