Ideas for Amorphous+ 2 page 4

170 posts

Flag Post

smoke bomb makes all enemies go in a line

Flag Post

i got more ideas for amorphous

Glooples

New, relic, it looks like a gem and it can sommon dogs that eat the lower half of you,1 hit to kill

Meltie + inkie = marking, it covers you in ink but reverses the controls and if you dont get ran over by it it will shoot meltie acid balls,3 hits to kill

torchie+frostie=watery, can shoot balls water that boils you or it runs over you and you drown, 2 hits to kill

Awards

sinker, awarded for dieing by drowning 15 times by a watery Hook, line, sinker!

YUMMY, awarde for dieing by being boiled by a watery 15 times, you taste like noodles

rewards

helper, summons a helper who look likes you but is green

that is it.

Flag Post

Queen + biter = razor queen
Queen + Frostie/torchie = storm queen
Queen + sticky = sludge queen
Queen + grinder = Rock queen
Queen + sharp = spike queen
Queen + amalgam = Amorphous queen
Queen + fusion of glooples = void queen
Queen + clutter = baby queen

Razor queen unlocks razor glaive, an incredibly sharp sword.
Storm queen unlocks lightning glaive, an incredibly fast sword.
Sludge queen unlocks sticky glaive, a sword that slows down even already slow enemies.
Rock queen unlocks steel glaive, a sword that cannot be blocked except by a queen’s pincer.
Spike queen unlocks spiked glaive, a sword that bursts amalgams and other non-shelled glooples in a single whack.
Amorphous queen unlocks absorbing glaive, a sword that gets stronger with each successive kill in bounty mode. Unfortunately it starts out weaker than your regular sword, taking 2 hits to kill even a regular gloople.
Void queen unlocks hardcore glaive, a sword that can kill any gloople in a single hit. However, it also seems to attract the stronger and faster glooples rather than the usual green blobs.
Baby queen unlocks glaive 2.0, a sword which has a much wider and longer range than a regular glaive and has the strength of a razor glaive.

Frostie + Torchie = Stormie

Stormie is one of the toughest enemies, which isn’t a queen. Quite unlike the void eater, it attempts to push you away. Then, once it has you in the opposite corner, it will shoot a bolt of lightning at you, which will stun you long enough for it to attempt to draw you in and rip you to shreds with it’s fierce winds pulling in all directions.

King: Unlocked via Queen’s Lair. It is a queen that requires double the hits to kill. It also is faster than a biter, tougher than a gray, and fuzzier than a fuzzy.

Awards:

1. Hit (and kill) 2 grinders in a single swing (silver medal)
2. Hit (and kill) 3 grinders in a single swing (Gold medal)
3. Hit (and kill) 3 grinders and another gloople in a single swing (Platinum medal)
4. Kill 4 types of glooples with a single swing (bronze medal)*
5. Kill 5 types of glooples with a single swing (silver medal)
6. Kill 6 types of glooples with a single swing (Gold medal)
7. Kill 7 types of glooples with a single swing (Platinum medal)
8. Kill 7 types of glooples with a single swing, one of which is either a grinder, queen, amalgam, or gray (Platinum medal)
9. Make it through a small nest without swinging (silver medal)
10. Make it through a big nest without swinging (gold medal)
11. Make it through a huge nest without swinging (platinum medal)
12. Complete entire bestiary (Silver medal)
13. Find the glooples not shown in bestiary (Gold medal)
14. Kill one of every gloople in a bounty run (Platinum medal)
15. Rack up 1000 points in bounty hard core mode (bronze medal)
16. Rack up 2000 points in bounty hard core mode (silver medal)
17. Rack up 4000 points in bounty hard core mode (gold medal)
18. Rack up 8000 points in bounty hard core mode (platinum medal)
19. Survive a minute in the ring with a void eater (silver medal)
20. Survive long enough to see a void eater evolve (gold medal)
21. Survive a minute with a void eater’s evolution (platinum medal)
22. Attain 2000 points in bounty mode in a minute or less (gold medal)
23. Attain 5000 points in bounty mode in 3 minutes or less (platinum medal)
24. See a Frostie and a Torchie collide (Silver medal)
25. Kill a queen and have one of the larvas attach to a gloople, forming another queen (silver medal)
26. Kill a queen once, have a larva evolve, kill another queen, then have another larva evolve and kill a 3rd queen (gold medal)
27. Kill a horror and a void eater both in a single swing (platinum medal)
28. Kill a grinder and a horror in a single swing (silver medal)
29. Kill an amalgam and a horror in a single swing (gold medal)
30. Kill a razor queen with a razor glaive (gold medal)
31. Kill every type of queen (gold medal)
32. Kill every type of queen with their reward glaive (platinum medal)
33. Kill two razor queens in a single game (platinum medal)
34. Kill two storm queens in a single game (platinum medal)
35. Kill two sludge queens in a single game (platinum medal)
36. Kill two rock queens in a single game (platinum medal)
37. Kill two spike queens in a single game (platinum medal)
38. Kill two amorphous queens in a single game (platinum medal)
39. Kill two void queens in a single game (platinum medal)
40. Kill two baby queens in a single game (platinum medal)
41. Attain a score of 1337 in bounty run (bronze medal)
42. Attain a score of 1337 in Hardcore mode (silver medal)
43. Attain a score of 1337 in Steel core mode (gold medal)
44. Attain a score of 1337 in Titanium core mode (platinum medal)
45. Attain a score of 666 in Death arena or queen’s lair mode (platinum medal)
46. Rack up 500 reward keys without spending them (silver medal)
47. Purchase upgrade mode and upgrade your gloople slayer to the max (gold medal)

Rewards:

1. Hardcore mode: 50 awards
2. Steel core mode: 100 awards
3. Titanium core mode: 300 awards
4. Death arena mode: 400 awards
5. Queen’s lair mode: 500 awards
6. Lock & Key mode: 200 awards
7. All Queen’s glaives: slay each type of queen and receive their key
8. Upgrade mode: 1,000 reward keys
9. All the current rewards

New reward descriptions:

Hardcore mode: just like the current hardcore mode, any gloople may attack you at any time. Regular glooples are present in this mode. The only exception is you actually get an extra point per gloople.

Steel core mode: Just like hardcore mode except glooples, stickies, biters, and melties are not present (See titanium mode NOTE)

Titanium core mode: Just like steel core mode, except only grays, amalgams, horrors, void eaters, and all different queens spawn. NOTE: they spawn, they aren’t formed by glooples/biters.

Death arena mode: You have a decayed glaive which takes double the normal hits to kill any type of gloople, you have no items, and it’s got the same rules as titanium core mode.

Queen’s lair mode: After seeing all queen types, this mode is unlocked. The only gloople that spawns in this mode is the different queens in order of how difficult they are. Once you beat the last one, the final gloople emerges, the King.

Lock & Key mode: It is just like bounty mode, except every 500 points, you receive a reward key.

Upgrade mode: Allows you to increase the base power of your glaive, armor, suit, moving speed, and swing range by using reward keys to increase each one.

You may have noticed the “complete a <size> nest without swinging your sword” award. This is possible because glooples can now kill each other by bumping into others, provided they burst or melt.

Flag Post

go too www.doomonster.blogspot.com

this is my ideas and I have enuf money to make it so if you want number 2 i need your help just post a comment

Flag Post

They should add more modes. More weapons like axe’s and kantanas and stuff like that. WAIT!! I GOT IT IT!!! A multi-player mode!!! Where you can fight together or have a death match where your the glooples and maybe you can build your own gloople army and attack your opponets. But, that is only if they make a number 2.

Flag Post

we should make a big gloople that will just make massive amount of regular glooples so they stun you so the big one will o for the kill.(3 hits to kill i say)

Flag Post

i have a great idea for second amorphous name: amorphous+ 2: New Age Of gloopes

sounds awesome. =D

Flag Post

New idea
Queen + Gloope or stickie = Green Queen
makes some gloopes that follow you to stun you, if you are stunned the queen do an atack and kill you. 3 hits to kill.
The Green Queen atacks:

1- A bomb of green liquid: that make you run slower
2 – Summons gloopies and stickies that follow you.
3 – An atack on same style of grinders that smash you with a giant ball of amalgam or Oozle.

Flag Post

i think amorphous+ 2 should have a two player duel and cooperative modes, more awards, rewards, and more things in the bestiary ( like what randomturtle suggested )

Flag Post
amorphous+ rocks and i shld proboraly give some contributions too =) 1, Passive Skills wld be fun -Powerful Swing - Blade/Sword attacks do half more Damage or smthing like that -Crazy Legs - +10% speed 2, some fun and funny stuff -Childish Toys - Glooples will come to the toy and pause for a few seconds (LOL) -Squeaky Hammer - Glooples will be stunned by the cute lil noise from the hammer -Rubber Ducky - Use on a water elemental goople to mutate it into a rubber ducky gloople, making other glooples follow it until the "Duck" is killed 3, More weapons -Normal Blade - Your normal blade does 1 DMG or whatever =) just 1 -Throwing Star - Slices through enemies, has 25% more damage than the normal blade but must be taken back, 1 star can be used 5 times, can bring along another weapon as the star is small -Dagger - Small, fast, accurate, deadly, no effect on harder glooples, 1 hit kills all other glooples, once hit hits a fire elemental or a hard gloople, it breaks, 50% shorter range than the normal sword -Big Bad Sword - almost same as normal sword, does 2x more damage -Last Blade - The death of most glooples, no effect on water elemental glooples, does 3x more damage than normal blade 4,More glooples, of course!!! Lets talk fusion Green Gloople + Biter = Green Teeth - Faster Than biter, more stun time from bumps, bites you and tears u to pieces!! 1 HP Biter + Meltie = Melting Teeth - Bump = MELT, Bite = Dinner, same as meltie die effects and biter killing action 1 HP Meltie + Meltie = Acid Bag - Same as meltie, but bigger. 1 HP due to skinny skin or whatever =) Horror + Horror = The Doom - Destroys all glooples except The Last One, only vulnerable spot is its back, 10% slower than you but dont think its easy, after all its called The Doom! Throws out biters and large teeth, large teeth can pierce through stuff. 3 HP Void Eater + Inkie = Ghostie - (When there is a inkie on the field, void eater will merge with it regardless of where it is) Can turn invisible for a few secs, u can still hit it but u dunno where it is, shoots out laser beams and can make you feel scared, slowing you by 30%. Very slow but its tough (OF course DUDE!). 4 HP Queen + Biter = Fang Blade Gloople = (same fusion effect as the ghostie) Has very light weapons but is sharp, slashes very fast and can kill you before you can say AhhH standing on a chair. Once in a while it will throw a small blade at your legs, stunning you for 2secs while it enters super fast mode to retrieve its small blade. 5 HP Razor Queen + Razor Queen = The Last One = (same fusion effect as fang blade gloople and ghostie) The ultimate gloople, discovered by gloople scientists. Very good fighters and can tear you to shreds. Has a very big big but heavy blade and has small swords. Primary attack is the Big Sword Slash wich kills everything in range, once you are close she will withdraw her Big Sword and takes out his small sword, while taking out the sword she will enter "Block Mode" wich blocks any incoming attacks.once she draws out her small sword she will stab you at you legs, stunning you for 5 seconds, she will take 1 second to withdraw her small sword and 4 seconds to take out her big sword and equip it, and will take 2 seconds to prepare the death of you (basically a slash). you have 2 seconds to get 1 splat on her so do it quick, you will be crippled and cant move but can attack for 5 seconds, if you miss the splat chance, bye bye =) Ill post more stuff next time =D

Flag Post

omg i posted so much!

Flag Post

Exceed 4000 chars = textile breakdown….

Flag Post

Well…
You could edit your character.
Campaign mode, different levels and boss battles!
Different weapons and armory, I don’t like idea of gun. :s
Challenges, like “survive 2 razor queens”
=)

Flag Post

Actually, if you think about it…
Say that the gun fires at the same rate that you do sword slashes, and the same damage.
Then it would be an excellent reward weapon!
Also, I think that for dying 10000+ times, you should get the “wooden spoon”, which takes twice as many hits to kill things, but gives double the score AND swings faster.

Flag Post

there should be a mode where you can get to be a gloople and level up and become other glooples

Flag Post

definetly a larger play area. would be cool if i had a longer sword, and also, glooples should die if they walk straight at your sword huh? and maybe no assault rifle, but a sniper rifle? long reload, very tactical, good chance you’ll get stunned so good luck. other than that it should one shot kill most things and hits all in the line of fire.

Flag Post
Glooples: Noarth-you get this when two Grinders collide. this makes a GIANT gloople, 3/4 the size of a razor queen. once it starts turnin, it wont stop turning in that direction. its name mean No Earth, because of its humungous size.8 shots to kill Noun- Happens when 2 inkies collide. Indestructible to void eaters, no luck luring them into one. Fortunatly, it only takes two shots to kill. its name means no sun, because of its pure blackness and ability to go invisible.4 shots to kill Lartemie-you get this when two clutters collide. They shoot regular clutters instead of babies. at random times though, they will shoot babies, but 5 of them! 3 shots to kill. Kittie- Happens when a Noun and inkie collide.invisible for a while, and extremly fast, and can climb over instant walls and jump. Doggle- if 2 fuzzles collide. same size, but 3/4 speed of kittie. Doggie- if two doggles collide. this makes a tiny, tiny fuzzle-like-thing, sadly you cannot kill it without a grenade or low-down sword or any impact thing. or you can step on it(LOL) no im not joking.1 hit to kill.speed is as fast as Kittle- larger than kittie but slower and stronger. 2 hit kill Awards-I shot my cat- killed 1 kittle- Are you a murderer or somthing? Hunter Human- Killed a Doggle- There goes your dog that hunts for you, eh? Kitty Killer- Step on a kittie-You seem to hate cats. I pushed meh puppy into the river- push a doggie outta bounds- Playing fetch i am!-- Im thirsty*goes to river**gets pushed it* Whimpers Rewards-Clone-A Reverse transaction device that you hold. freezing all in area, discinegrating som glooples to your inside, that gets pushed off, causing a chain-reaction, creating a clone of you. Depending what kind of gloople you throw it at, the clone gets that gloople powers. Swords- Low-down sword- if you get i broke my fence award. M.E.L.T.E.R.M.S(Massacre Electron Light Tendancy Erector RIddnace Meltie Sword)- A sword you get for killing a sunnie

Flag Post
Glooples: Noarth-you get this when two Grinders collide. this makes a GIANT gloople, 3/4 the size of a razor queen. once it starts turnin, it wont stop turning in that direction. its name mean No Earth, because of its humungous size.8 shots to kill Noun- Happens when 2 inkies collide. Indestructible to void eaters, no luck luring them into one. Fortunatly, it only takes two shots to kill. its name means no sun, because of its pure blackness and ability to go invisible.4 shots to kill Lartemie-you get this when two clutters collide. They shoot regular clutters instead of babies. at random times though, they will shoot babies, but 5 of them! 3 shots to kill. Kittie- Happens when a Noun and inkie collide.invisible for a while, and extremly fast, and can climb over instant walls and jump. Doggle- if 2 fuzzles collide. same size, but 3/4 speed of kittie. Doggie- if two doggles collide. this makes a tiny, tiny fuzzle-like-thing, sadly you cannot kill it without a grenade or low-down sword or any impact thing. or you can step on it(LOL) no im not joking.1 hit to kill.speed is as fast as Kittle- larger than kittie but slower and stronger. 2 hit kill Saw-If two sharps colllide. Gray and has sharp points, it looks almost perfectly like a saw drone and just as dangerouse.3hp Longaxaw- if two saws collide. if your too far away, it will shoot out four sticks 2x the size of the map. you need to get in between 2 of them before it starts spinning. it last for 15 seconds. after, it is stuck for 5 seconds. use this time to attack it.6 hp Sunnie: If two melties collide. deadly large thing as large as grinder. its goo range is larger, and its yellow, and it also burns your bones and sword. use caution when attacking this.7 hp Moony: If two kittles collide. as big as grinder. tries to eat you whole. if too far tries to suck you in it opens and closes his moith before doing this. this gives you time to get as far as possible since his sukking is stronger than your movement. Awards-I shot my cat- killed 1 kittle- Are you a murderer or somthing? Hunter Human- Killed a Doggle- There goes your dog that hunts for you, eh? Kitty Killer- Step on a kittie-You seem to hate cats. I pushed meh puppy into the river- push a doggie outta bounds- Playing fetch i am!-- Im thirsty*goes to river**gets pushed it* Whimpers Rewards-Clone-A Reverse transaction device that you hold. freezing all in area, discinegrating som glooples to your inside, that gets pushed off, causing a chain-reaction, creating a clone of you. Depending what kind of gloople you throw it at, the clone gets that gloople powers. Swords- Low-down sword- if you get i broke my fence award. M.E.L.T.E.R.M.S(Massacre Electron Light Tendancy Erector RIddnace Meltie Sword)- A sword you get for killing a sunnie K thats updated.

Flag Post

One more thing- acidic- get the melterbs sword. thats a cheat code you can find by doing g&g&a&scc in options menu. hen a cheat code menu will appear. (Good and great And awsome and sweet cheat codes)

Flag Post

hey if your wondering what would happen for the clones powers on that reward, well hey, i got it. Gloople: Suicidal clone: Blows up on contact of a gloople. if in any place of radius it knock you off balance.immune unless he comes in contact with gloople at his own will.

Meltie: hot clone- can burn two glooples. on third he burns it and blows up, bursting melti acid all over. fortinatly, this only slows you down while your in it. it does you no harm.3 hp

Biter: Sharp clone- if any glooples touch him they pop.this includes grays. grinders are immune.4 hp

Flag Post

i think i would like to see a sort of campaign thingy :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

my list of things

monsters

queen + void eater = void queen (3 hits to kill) fires bugs

gray + meltie = toxico (2 hits to kill) just like gray apart from you cant touch him

NEW = opieum (1 hit to kill) hollow and killed from behide

gloppie + biter = bitie (3 hits to kill) bumps you then eats you

NEW lasie (5 hits to kill) a hard laser turrent

torchie + frostie = elimentie (3 hits to kill) cold blast

torchie X 2 = inferno (3 hits to kill) big torchie

frostie X 2 = blizzard (3 hits to kill) big frostie

NEW king (3 hits to kill) queen but a boy

NEW razor king (7 hits to kill) strong!

king + void eater = void king (5 hits to kill) killer!

NEW shadow (2 hits to kill) can dissapear from time to time

shadow X 2 = nightmare (4 hits to kill) painful!

horror + nightmare = doom (5 hits to kill) very deadly!

sharp + grinder = spicky (3 hits to kill) hit into hazzard when spikes are down

king + queen = overlord (10 hits to kill) is it a boy or a girl

sword

normal 1 damage

shadow blade 2 damage (unlocked after done huge nest)

holy kantana 3 damage (unlocked after you do 90% of the awards)

ultra sword 3 damage + 50% more range (unlocked after finishing bestary + 50% awards + 5 mins on fast bonty run)

added awards

splat new type of gloopie

” ” more times

survive cold blast

get all swords

u gotta explain everything more instead of saying stuff like “strong!”,“killer!”,“painful!”,“very deadly!”," is it a boy or a girl?" also for the toxico, it doesn’t make any sense because u already cant touch the gray or else u’ll be eaten. u gotta try touching the gray before u say that. Also what u said about the spicky makes it weaker then the grinder itself. Also there already is a better sword that does 3 dmg called the razor glaive that u get after u kill the razor queen, and I liked that idea very well cuz it makes sense. where r u getting those swords from? So after u finish a huge nest a shadow blade falls from the sky or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by John98:

One more thing- acidic- get the melterbs sword. thats a cheat code you can find by doing g&g&a&scc in options menu. hen a cheat code menu will appear. (Good and great And awsome and sweet cheat codes)

wait is that wuts already there or wut u want? If it’s wut u want, u cant get it cuz u just said it already right over here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by John98:

hey if your wondering what would happen for the clones powers on that reward, well hey, i got it. Gloople: Suicidal clone: Blows up on contact of a gloople. if in any place of radius it knock you off balance.immune unless he comes in contact with gloople at his own will.

Meltie: hot clone- can burn two glooples. on third he burns it and blows up, bursting melti acid all over. fortinatly, this only slows you down while your in it. it does you no harm.3 hp

Biter: Sharp clone- if any glooples touch him they pop.this includes grays. grinders are immune.4 hp

for the biter clone, that means it can kill a razor queen in 1 shot… do u even know wut a razor queen is….

Flag Post

sorry for commenting on soooo many peoples comments, but I just cant resist saying it lol