Ideas for Amorphous+ 2 page 6

166 posts

Flag Post

more glooples should include:
stalker- which follows you while visible then goes invinsible when you turn around. red and yellow stripes.
netter- can throw nets at you making you unable to swing, slow and vulnerable to attack.anchor shaped.
flarey- is white until it starts shining which makes the screen copletely white for 10 seconds.
fakey-can change into any of the other glooples but when stabbedit doesnt explode,stick or melt.any colour.

Flag Post

the + does mean somethng but kongregate does not have it it is on newgrounds

Flag Post

also i think there should be different modes and maybe multiplayer

Flag Post

First of all, I just wanna say that tons of these ideas are idiotic. Not all of them, but most of them. You can’t just say the name of a gloople, you have to say what it does what what it looks like. Also, you guys keep thinking of ideas that are extremely similar to what’s already there, like the king and razor king. That really stupid because we dont need another razor queen that just looks different. Also, some of the ideas are pointless, like a gloople that bumps into you and then eats you. What would bumping you first do? It would still have to hit you, just like the biter. U also shouldn’t think of glooples that are impossible to kill or too hard, like the stalker idea. You didn’t say how it can hurt you, or how it’s possible to kill it. And no more throwing stuff that kills you, the razor queen already has it. Now, here’s some of my ideas.

The area should be bigger. The space that you see is the same, but as you move, the screen follows you until you reach the edge of the place. Amorphous would be really cool if it was multiplayer with cooperative battles against glooples or deathmatches against each other. When u swing ur sword and it hit’s the opponent’s sword, it bounces back. I also think it would be cool to be able to capture enemy glooples and make them help you, like one of the rewards is a net that lets you capture enemies and save them in your inventory or something, then you can use them whenever you want to help you fight. The stronger the enemy, the lower chance there is of it being successfully contained by the net, and you can upgrade the net with more awards to incease the chance of it successfully capturing enemies. I think you should be able to see what the different rewards are before you unlock it, and each one costs a different amount of awards. Glooples that can’t kill cannot be captured because if they dont kill, then they can’t help you. You cannot capture melties, stickies or inkies because they will splat once the net touches them. Clutters will slow down other glooples (and they can’t shake it off!). Now for some of my gloople ideas…

windy- It pushes away anything that is close to it, but it’s still possible to slash it. When you splat it, it blows you far away, possibly into a dangerous gloople. You have to look at your surroundings carefully before you hit it. The hazard suit can protect you from the wind (because it’s not really wind, it’s some kind of force!!). It’s white and a bunch of wind surrounds it.

grabby- Moves very slowly. It can grab you from a distance away, and you have to shake it off like how you shake off baby clutters before it reaches you and eats you. It’s brown with cracks like the grinder and it has a claw (not like the queen, it’s a sort of hand with 2 fingers that snap together with it grabs you).

Runner- Moves fast. It can lunge at you from far away, but it takes a while for it to build up the energy for the lunge. While it’s resting, it will avoid you, so you have to hit it while it’s lunging. Your first hit will only knock it back. It will slow down significantly, but it will still try to avoid you. You have to splat it fast, or else it will regain it’s energy and go back to normal. It’s red with 2 big feet.

steely: You have to hit it ten times. Each time you hit it, it gets a crack that gets bigger and bigger. It will bounce back when you hit it. If it touches you, you simply get stunned for a second. It’s small and grey (Yeah, this is a pretty stupid idea).

doubley- formed when 2 adult clutters combine. Every 4 seconds, it doubles. It moves pretty quick. While it doubles, it shoots a volley of 8 baby clutters. Looks dark purple and a bit bigger than the clutter.

Amorphous+ has a really great potential. A few improvements and it will become the best game ever.

Flag Post

whoa, that comment was bigger than I expected!

Flag Post

Note: If I’m repeating what I previously said, sorry. I was going through a moodswing, and I forgot that I said it.

Flag Post

NEW MONSTER SUGGESTIONS
amalgam+biter=bamalgam leaps at you like biter but gets bigger by eating other glooples like amalgam
grey+nightmare=grey knight shoots stuff like nightmare but uses spears like grey only hurtable like a grey
REWARD SUGGESTIONS
tripwire=a line covering half screen stays whole game anything that touches it but you gets stunned like 10 seconds
spider drone= it graps random glooples and controls them and when that gloople dies it goes at another it also kills them slowly
lava line=like wall but meltie goo for about 1 minute

Flag Post

if they added an xp system it would interesting, also a multiplayer; maybe co-oop? or a game in which you have to survive and kill more glooples

Flag Post

I might make a game like Amorphous+ if I learn Flash.
Amorphous ++
Enemies:
Buck (Charges toward you with it`s horn, cannot slice it in the horn, must slice from behind.)
Chainer (Starts out as one wriggly line, slice it and it splits in two, slice one of those two to make two more, slice those and they`re gone. Will suffocate you if touched.)
Firebomb (Combination of 2 Torchies, leaves a lava trail behind which will kill you if touched. Can shoot fire. Must lure it into Stickie goo in order to slice it.
Freezeflame (Combination of Torchie and Frostie, can shoot fire (which kills you) and blows ice (which makes the floor slippery). Must both lure it into Meltie and Stickie goo to be able to finish it off.)
Rewards:
Babe Ruth Bat: Does double damage
Rifle: Instead of swinging, you shoot.
High Caliber: Instead of swinging, you shoot- Double Damage.
All I got O.o

Flag Post

Or… You are the Gloople and you have to kill the humans!

Flag Post

Gloople idea:

Spiketooth: (A Sharp with a Biter. It rolls around, but never appears to unspike. Once close, it unspikes and lunges at you. A second after lunging, it stops its spikes and leaps once more as a Biter. After that, it resumes rolling. While it lunges at you as a Biter, hit it! (0.001 second delay between the two jumps, it’s like BOOM BOOM. Biter leap, biter leap.)
Gives 20 points. Takes only one hit. It looks like a normal Sharp, then a turquoise Biter.

Flag Post

sabertooth15 you didnt tel how to kill doubley

Flag Post

there should be boss glopies , or queen gloopies… and make more weapons to equip.also more armor, and, make more objects in the arena. wouldnt it be cool to defend a house from a gloopie infestation? it would be cool if it had more role play aspects… more like a survival game… search for food, kill gloopies and so on

Flag Post

We haven’t heard much from Innocuous Games in a while…

Flag Post

Just wanted to post this because it was crazy. And i did not set this up to happen.

Badges:
Unfriendly Nudge – Bump into a biter right after it charges.
Close Miss – Miss a gloople from it being too close to you.
Avenged by the enemy – The gloople that killed you gets killed by another gloople in your death screen.
Assisted Trajectory – A fuzzle Bumps into a type of gloople while charging and kills you.

Flag Post

Let me get something straight first THIS GAME RULZ!

Badges
BLAFREEZE:Kill a torchie still on fire and kill in the same swing a Frostie
HOLY DAMN!:kill a horror and a void eater in the same swing
Panic: kill a biter a meltie ainkie and a alalgam in one swing
whoa how did I do that?: kill gloople and a horror in the same swing
Unlucky:get swallowed by a oozle then the oozle get splatted by a sharp

Tell me what you think of my badges
I will make up some different types of glooples later

Flag Post

I think your badges are pretty good except your 2nd and 3rd award are a bit hard.
Maybe you should change your 3rd to without the amalgam and change your 2nd.
Also, I like your idea of unlucky.

Can you check out my ideas and comment on them (I have alot) on this link:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/16104-what-would-you-want-in-the-sequel-of-amorphous?page=47

Thanks!

Flag Post

I really doubt there is going to be a sequel, we haven’t seen anything from the dev in around 2 years. But if he were going to make a sequel this is what I would expect.

More Gloople types, More Awards, More Rewards, More Modes, More Weapon, More Features.

Just one feature I myself would put in, a super powered attack or a “Deus Ex Machina” (translates to machines sent by god or something along those lines). It would be stuff like a lightning bolt that does massive damage, spikes that rise from the ground and stun and damage all the enemies nearby, roots growing from the ground and ensnaring all your enemies and maybe something like turning into a bear. But this would all have to be balanced by the dev, specifically he would have to make the enemies have MUCH more HP

Flag Post

taret (wouldn’t recomend to hit but 2 hits) a taret is black slow gloopie that if bumps you creates a stasis like being covered in clutters try slashing him and your sword gets stuck.

Smasher(grinder + grinder)(Must weaken like regular grinder after that 5 hits)This super grinder is faster then regular smasher and bigger too. But this one has arms can throw rocks at you but you can break ’em before they hit you. It hits throws smashes and crashes Do get close to him!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabertooth15:

First of all, I just wanna say that tons of these ideas are idiotic. Not all of them, but most of them. You can’t just say the name of a gloople, you have to say what it does what what it looks like. Also, you guys keep thinking of ideas that are extremely similar to what’s already there, like the king and razor king. That really stupid because we dont need another razor queen that just looks different. Also, some of the ideas are pointless, like a gloople that bumps into you and then eats you. What would bumping you first do? It would still have to hit you, just like the biter. U also shouldn’t think of glooples that are impossible to kill or too hard, like the stalker idea. You didn’t say how it can hurt you, or how it’s possible to kill it. And no more throwing stuff that kills you, the razor queen already has it. Now, here’s some of my ideas.

The area should be bigger. The space that you see is the same, but as you move, the screen follows you until you reach the edge of the place. Amorphous would be really cool if it was multiplayer with cooperative battles against glooples or deathmatches against each other. When u swing ur sword and it hit’s the opponent’s sword, it bounces back. I also think it would be cool to be able to capture enemy glooples and make them help you, like one of the rewards is a net that lets you capture enemies and save them in your inventory or something, then you can use them whenever you want to help you fight. The stronger the enemy, the lower chance there is of it being successfully contained by the net, and you can upgrade the net with more awards to incease the chance of it successfully capturing enemies. I think you should be able to see what the different rewards are before you unlock it, and each one costs a different amount of awards. Glooples that can’t kill cannot be captured because if they dont kill, then they can’t help you. You cannot capture melties, stickies or inkies because they will splat once the net touches them. Clutters will slow down other glooples (and they can’t shake it off!). Now for some of my gloople ideas…

windy- It pushes away anything that is close to it, but it’s still possible to slash it. When you splat it, it blows you far away, possibly into a dangerous gloople. You have to look at your surroundings carefully before you hit it. The hazard suit can protect you from the wind (because it’s not really wind, it’s some kind of force!!). It’s white and a bunch of wind surrounds it.

grabby- Moves very slowly. It can grab you from a distance away, and you have to shake it off like how you shake off baby clutters before it reaches you and eats you. It’s brown with cracks like the grinder and it has a claw (not like the queen, it’s a sort of hand with 2 fingers that snap together with it grabs you).

Runner- Moves fast. It can lunge at you from far away, but it takes a while for it to build up the energy for the lunge. While it’s resting, it will avoid you, so you have to hit it while it’s lunging. Your first hit will only knock it back. It will slow down significantly, but it will still try to avoid you. You have to splat it fast, or else it will regain it’s energy and go back to normal. It’s red with 2 big feet.

steely: You have to hit it ten times. Each time you hit it, it gets a crack that gets bigger and bigger. It will bounce back when you hit it. If it touches you, you simply get stunned for a second. It’s small and grey (Yeah, this is a pretty stupid idea).

doubley- formed when 2 adult clutters combine. Every 4 seconds, it doubles. It moves pretty quick. While it doubles, it shoots a volley of 8 baby clutters. Looks dark purple and a bit bigger than the clutter.

Amorphous+ has a really great potential. A few improvements and it will become the best game ever.

About the steely it should be a gray mixed with a grinder(must be melted by 3 melties but he goes one direction)
dont swing at em or your sword breaks!!!

Flag Post

http://www.mechquest.com/mq-landing.asp?referral=5046152 this game is ok you all might want to try it

Flag Post

Hades (5 hits) 2 void eaters. Thats a combo he throws black holes. To kill this gloopie you must wait for him to recharge his power for 3-5 seconds. He also has a physical attack locks you in stasis as spikes imaple you.

Minoutar(6 hits) 2 Fuzzles. This beast has thick fur. His teeth are razor sharp. He bites you in half!

Flag Post

u should make like a lvling system and as you go up lvls you could unlock new rewards wepons ect. And you should defanatlly make more monsters. You should also have map choices and kill stricks could get you random drops like 100 kills could get you a wepon or summthing like that

Flag Post

Weapon Ideas:
Knife (Starter): 1-2 Damage, 6-12 Inches long.
Short Sword: 2-4 Damage, 1-2 Feet long.
Long Sword: 5-8 Damage, 2-4 Feet long
Katana: 10-20 Damage, 7 Feet long.
Bow + Arrow: 5 Damage, 10 Feet Range, 1 Sec. Reload.
Crossbow: 10 Damage, 10 Feet Range, 7 Sec. Reload
Dual Swords: 5-7 Damage, 6 In.- 4 Ft. long
Perk Ideas:
Chance to Dodge Explosion: [Do I really need to describe?]
Ice Resistance: [Ability to Thaw and Prevent Freezing]
Fire Resistance: [Ability to Put Out Fire and Prevent From Burning]
Swing Speed: [You should know this one]
Critical Hit: [Chance at doing 1-2 Extra Damage!]
Game Play Ideas:
Health Points(HP): For Glooples and Humanoids!
NPCs:Other Humans helping by attacking Glooples yet usually not smart…
Extended Levels: Levels that are more than one screen, Have obstacles, Certain Areas to find Certain Glooples, Ect.
Points = XP
XP (Experience) can be used to buy weapons and get Perks
Gloople Ideas:
Gloople: 1 Health, Bumps.
Biter: 2 Health, Lunges to Bite (5 Damage Per Spike)
Sticky: 1 Health, When touched or sliced emits goo that slows down player!
Meltie: 2 Health, When touched or sliced emits acid/Lava that melts the player (Kill)
Oozle: 5 Helath, When touched the player is sucked into it’s body and dies there…
Fuzzle: Fur; 5 Health Body: 2 Health: Lunges to Mual (25 Damage per bite)
Frosty: 1 Health: When touched or Sliced send a shockwave of ice that instantly freezing the Character.
Torchy: 1 Health: When touched or Sliced Explodes! Every Foot lays down Fire Ball that stays put(Like a landmine!)
Grinder: Shell(Special Only),Inner Parts; 20 Health: Rolls around (87 Damage when Squished)
Ect,Ect,Ect.
Versus
The ability to play as the gloople against Humans!!!!!
Best With Random Gloople Chosen
Also Gloople V.S. Gloople
-————————————-
I’ll come up with more gloople ideas later…

Flag Post

I believe the game is good as it is. But, i think there should be weapon skins (Like the masks from VDH’s.) Wouldn’t it be awesome to get a 12 combo and get an new sephiroth sword skin. All skins are the same size, and none are more effective then others.Also, call me crazy, but what if multi was an RTS? You had an over-head view, and there are two bases. Every area would be a hexagonal area. You have to but/tame glooples or whatever they are, and get them to attack the other team base.