Medieval Character Maker ScreenShots!

197 posts

Flag Post

Use this thread to post your character’s screenshot!

Here is mine! =)

The name is Sanctus and he’ll be a paladin like character!

How your character going to be? How you going to play it? Answer all this question and post your screen shot here!

Play now!

Hugs! =)

Flag Post

My Samurai! I will kill everyone!

Flag Post

Ranger/Rogue Girl
She’s looking at you……

Flag Post

wow. Its like im back in 1995 or something

Flag Post

Dark Knight/Paladin
Oops…looks like a little like Sanctius….

Flag Post

Axe Berserker
Uh-oh…

Flag Post

If you want to make your screen shot appear in the forum thread using prntscr.com, just right click the image and select View Image.

The image will appear alone, then all you need to do is copy the link paste it on the post inputting it between the ! symbol.

Example:

instead of the raw link : http://prntscr.com/1vajv. I did what previously instructed and obtained the direct image link.

Hope i helped! =)

BTW awesome characters you’ve posted there friend. Thx for you time, they really look great, especially Ranger/Rogue Girl and Axe Berserker! =)

Hugs!

Flag Post

Robin the Hood inspired,plus with a 2H Falchion!

Originally posted by ViniciusSanctus:

If you want to make your screen shot appear in the forum thread using prntscr.com, just right click the image and select View Image.

The image will appear alone, then all you need to do is copy the link paste it on the post inputting it between the ! symbol.

Example:

instead of the raw link : http://prntscr.com/1vajv. I did what previously instructed and obtained the direct image link.

Hope i helped! =)

BTW awesome characters you’ve posted there friend. Thx for you time, they really look great, especially Ranger/Rogue Girl and Axe Berserker! =)

Hugs!

BTW thanks for teaching me that!
(And I hope the girl’s got boobs…..lol)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Another awesome char by you Reignscythe.

Now that the game already has a world to walktrought, just make me more eager to finish this tutorial and do a multiplayer so I can meet you in-game!

Thx for your support Reignscythe!

Hugs! =)

P.S. : Here is mine Spartan like character I’ve made for testing!

Flag Post

This was actually pretty fun! Really good graphics, and lots of various options and colors to choose from.

I liked being able to walk around with the character. Maybe in a later update you could incorporate using your weapons on dummies?

One thing I really like about this game is that you can use these characters and stats in a roleplay forum.

Keep up the good work!

Flag Post

Thanks for the feedback Zshadow!

Yup the game development is not that fast since I do it all alone, but I’ll keep updating it till it reaches a real game status.

By that i mean a tutorial, then a singleplayer game, than a multiplayer game, with achievments, hopefully bagdes and all Kongregate has to offer! =)

Really likes your character, you used stuff that i really haven’t seen people use much, such as no helm and a 1 Handed weapon without off hand, that looks pretty awesome!

Soon enough, I promise, this is going to be a very fun to play game, with multiplayer so I can meet you guys in-game! =)

Hugs n thx for the support! =)

Flag Post

An awesome evil knight character JhonWalker!

I particulary liked the skull detail on the chest and the dual combo of a regular 1h sword with a rapier!

Soon I’ll meet you ALL in game! SOON! Muhahahah! =)

Hugs!

Flag Post

My guy is to badass to wear pants.

Flag Post

Loooooool! Pantless ninja FTW!

You manage to breach my pantless security code! I’ll be sure to revise it later on!

=)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyDaNinja:

My guy is to badass to wear pants.

That’s not a guy. He’s clearly missing the goods.

Flag Post

Pantless character’s are no longer allowed! =)

Flag Post

Since no one made a samurai and posted it. Here.

P.S. I left a comment with a suggestion but I’ll put it here too.

“When using a ranged weapon (or aiming with it) it should go into an over-the-shoulder view and give it a reticle showing what you’re aiming at. from behind your character would get in the way.”

Flag Post

An attempt at the Grim Reaper… since I didn’t see one yet lol

Flag Post

French Mustketeer
Can we get right handed muskets since the eyepatch is on the left

Edit: thanks Vinicius fixed my pictures

Flag Post

Those are awesome characters, thx for posting them! =)

(EDIT)
Adman is a quick learner! Thx for fixing your pictures! They look awesome indeed! =)

The image will appear alone, then all you need to do is copy the link paste it on the post inputting it between the ! symbol, like ! yourlinkhere !.

Thx for the feedback guys!

Flag Post

This is an amazing random character…

Flag Post

Nice indeed my friend!

Glad to know the randomization system is actually usefull =)

Thx for sharing!