Medieval Character Maker ScreenShots! page 3

197 posts

Flag Post

Deran awesome character friend! Don’t you worry Im doing my best to finish the melee gameplay and finally implement the magic one so you can fully function with your character! =)

Aioria, can you model? You demand something that I don’t think you have any rights to demand.

Yup the graphics are lame as you said, but they are not unbearable. If you’re looking for good graphics what are you doing in a webbrowsed game site?

You insist in depreciating my graphics inspite of my attempts of telling you why the are like this.
Now just quit being a “moleque” and respect other people’s hard work, and before you tell me more about how filthy my graphics are, I really would like to see what kind of graphics YOU are able to make. It’s easy to see the flaws, but can you produce anything at least near it? I really doubt that.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Guys, this is the first thing he made, most people make a stupid button game! You wouldn’t say “button sucks, no shading.”

Some unity games lag on my computer…that’s this one as well D: So I don’t go on this. I did once though =).

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Guys, this is the first thing he made, most people make a stupid button game! You wouldn’t say “button sucks, no shading.”

Some unity games lag on my computer…that’s this one as well D: So I don’t go on this. I did once though =).

Yes I would? If the person was actually serious about it I would give them FEEDBACK so they can IMPROVE instead of being stagnated and only able to do shit because nobody made suggestions, helped them or told them where they could improve.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DinDonSon:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Yes I would? If the person was actually serious about it I would give them FEEDBACK so they can IMPROVE instead of being stagnated and only able to do shit because nobody made suggestions, helped them or told them where they could improve.

And demanding players can quit trolling around some hard working dev’s game forum and search the internet about how to even draw/model one clothing or even animate it. Then you will realize how HARD is it just doing it ALONE with a rather old computer. Try it. It isn’t hard,isn’t it?

Anyways I didn’t visit this forum without posting my dream character (if you’re annoyed,this will be my last dream female ninja.Ever.)

She’s Liyala.Her name comes from “liyab” which means “flame” in verb form and “pula” which means “red”. I don’t know why I like (or have an obsession for) fire or something red……whatever.

Flag Post

Reingnscythe. Congratulations this character look awesome indeed!

As for all that don’t like the game graphics. I got DragonArcherZ on my side, and I really rather people not playing my game because of graphics than because of hardware incapability.

Btw, Dragon the game is bad on your computer since the world was added? Please give me some feedback I can try to make a Lowest graphic quality so you can play it =)

Thx for feedback from both lovers and haters! =)

Flag Post

My one is the death (yeah, not a grim reaper, he’s THE death).
But no one can know this, so , he’s “name” is Gabriel (as the angel who beheaded one thousand people with a movement[yea , really badass)
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3621/d0e6aa452fee4a509d9ec3d.png

Flag Post

=) Nice character! In order to display your image in Kongregate’s forum all you have to do is input the link between the “!” character.

Like this: ! link !

But without the spaces!

Thx for posting your character. Soon enough the game will be multiplayer and I’ll meet you ingame! =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ViniciusSanctus:

=) Nica character! In order to display your image in Kongregate’s forum all you have to do is input the link between the “!” character.

Like this: ! link !

But without the spaces!

Thx for posting your character. Soon enough the game will be multiplayer and I’ll meet you ingame! =)

Lol, but can you make the game less mappy? If you know what I mean. It toke FOREVER to load.

Flag Post

The game currently has half of Kongregate’s file size limit, 10mb. Actually it has only one map and what’s really making it big are actually the character animations, that unfortunatelly I can’t remove. =(

I do plan making it smaller by compressing even more some textures and sound files. Not sure how good it is going to be tho.

Thanks for playing and feedbacking about the game’s loading time.

P.S.: Sometimes my game also takes forever, when that happens I just reload the game page a couple of times, usually does the trick and it loads very fast. It’s only 10mb god damn it! =)

Flag Post

The game currently has half of Kongregate’s file size limit, 10mb. SNIP

Huh, you might wanna make it a client then :/ Maby have the tut on kong?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snipe27:

The game currently has half of Kongregate’s file size limit, 10mb. SNIP

Huh, you might wanna make it a client then :/ Maby have the tut on kong?

If he wants to make a full game out of this, a client is most definitely needed.

Meanwhile, Gaia’s Bloody Saint:

Her affinity to Nature magic belies her prowess on the battlefield with any edged and/or blunt weapon. She wears no armour on the sides of her shoulders due to her famously outrageous wide swings during battle. Despite her great martial and magic skill, she is of a very passive temperament. One could guess that she’d much rather live like a hermit, except she prefers the forests to the mountains.

Flag Post

Wow.. Im impressed! This is an Epic character friend!
Thx a lot for sharing it with us all!
Awesome to see the nature’s spells are not only admired by me!
Thx for sharing and supporting the project! =)

Flag Post

That was a good character Reign but I’m wondering: Why is she like anerexic?

Flag Post

No, really. It’s like a RuneScape dress-up game; and everyone who blatantly calls it a piece of shit gets their post removed.

On a more positive note: I suggest a merge with Dream World. The two games would compliment each other beautifully.

Flag Post

Of course they get their post removed, I bust my ass to make something nice, and I’m not obliged to listen to such offenses.

I played the Dream World you talked about it. You mean merging it like, making it an rpg?

Anyway, thx for your feedback. =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

snip

On a more positive note: I suggest a merge with Dream World. The two games would compliment each other beautifully.

I’m going to have to voice my disagreement here, for several reasons.

I’ve played Dream World. I didn’t like it that much myself, but I could see why many people play it. However, I’ve gotten enough of a feel from the game’s atmosphere to note that Sanctus would have to make many changes. Not sure if it’ll work out even then.
And lets not forget: He works alone. Making a 3D game world is a lot of work. Even working out how the worlds should look with the guys from Dream World would be hard; Modeling a world with so many factors all on your own is way over his head.

Though once he’s finished the full RPG element of his game and maybe done another Unity project or two…Then he could give it a shot.

Flag Post

Thx for helping me Mythrrinthael! =)

Indeed making my game just like Dream World could be a heavy burden.

But I am trying to make something big out of this so, I might not be a Dream World but you might actually have fun with it! =)

Thx for supporting!

Flag Post

preistly asassin

at first he is a normal boring preist but if you are his target then the moment you look away
a shot will be heard and in the world there will be one less person.

knight of the elictric order

using elictric magic those knights can “see” without openning their eyes and can operate kamas-the weapon that to weild properly is required surgical precision in the atack.

and by the way i made both of them in random creation i just changed the weapons and stance.
and if you want to use them as npc then i dont have a problem.

Flag Post

im gona show you guy my sub-zero soon

Flag Post

Awesome characters tomerkantom, you can directly show their pics jstu adding a ! at the begging and at the end of your direct image link.

To get the direct link you must right click the image on prntscr and chose view image, then copy the link on the raw picture site, and add it here between ! like:

! http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5496/cc2be669639345048438448.png !

But without spaces.

And there you go

Tomerkantom = Quick learner indeed! =)