Ragndoll Avalanche 2 Tips and Tricks

17 posts

Flag Post

There wasn’t one, so I made one. Post ’em if you got ’em.

The little guy seems to be much more responsive without his arms and legs, and its easier to tell where his body core is without them, so take advantage of those first few spikes to lop them off.

Pay attention to which side the guy is laying on. You move him in the opposite direction from where his head is pointing and he’ll pull himself up vertically. It’s handy for having to dodge back toward the center of the screen.

If you’ve got a little clear space to rest in, prop the guy up on his nubby little legs. They wouln’t move outward from his body further than his head which makes for a much smaller target than laying on his side and he moves easily in little dodges to avoid lone spikes.

And its pretty obvious, but stay out of the corners, if you end up getting a volley heading towards you from the middle of the screen, your screwed.

Enjoy

Flag Post

http://www.cpukiller.com/
:-D

Flag Post

is that a real thing???

Flag Post

thanks Wrath

Flag Post

Cut off the edges of your arms and legs. got 500 points that way, made it WAY easier once i realised how much of my body is vital.

Flag Post

denintily but i can only get up to 133

Flag Post

Play Ball Revamped – might help :P

Flag Post

people like me who thought this was impossible listen here. Just cut of your limbs ( takes some practice ) Look up and try to go to the bigest opening. you dont really have to play that long. If you last 1 or 2 minutes, you got it. Just keep going back to it and you will get lucky like me.

Flag Post

this is a guide on how to get the most time and spikes dodged in the avalanche. I can’t guarantee you’ll get past 400 spikes in this, but it should get you close or at least halfway. You should already know to slice his arms and spikes down to its shortest level by now, so all you have to do to get as much time survived in this as possible: Try to stay away from the corners as much as you can so you won’t end up gettin caught in a cage or spikes unless you have to go there, try to make him stand to avoid narrow spikes, and this really shouldn’t need to be told because it’s common sense, but don’t bother jumping, it’s just a life shortener.

Flag Post

WrathofDog, Thank You I will try these tips!

Flag Post

Using the up key actually can help you pull yourself up very fast. Just don’t fly to the top of the screen and go back down as soon as you can. I like to use it to dive through a hole between spikes in mid-fall so I can get out of a bad position.

Flag Post

ok i will give you tips(personally i don’t think this is a hard game i got 863 barely trying), ok the ground limits your speed so make him jump a little and he moves pretty fast on his head. When you can see there is enough room between two spikes falling down at you, just stand up on his two legs and press the up button so his arms and legs move closer to his body. There are like little waves of spikes that all go to one place in the screen, just try to pinpoint that area and find a gap in it and try one of the ways that are described in here, you can just stay low to the ground(but not touching it) and roll out of the way, or something else. I hope this will help. Also opikop is a noob lol :D

Flag Post

I found it helps to keep him moving as much as possible. It is a lot easier to get through tight gaps if you have a little bit of momentum to start with. Also, spend some time working out how to get him to move how you want. This can help so much later on.

Flag Post

I didn’t even know this existed and played like 2 times and got 643…

Flag Post

this game is hard no matter how you play it.

Flag Post

i never wnet to the next wave i think cause it never tells and my best was 180

Flag Post

I never knew this topic, the game is actually really easy…