PC Vs. Console Gaming page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

A few other reasons why I prefer console gaming over computer gaming: The controller is more comfortable for me, I’m used to holding the controller with both hands and playing games that way. I’ve been doing it for years now. I like to be comfortable while playing games, so that means that I like to sit on my bed, in a chair, or even a couch when playing. While with computer gaming I have to sit in my chair and I have this small screen to look at. My television screen is much larger and lets me view things better. It won’t be fun playing games on a 15.6" laptop screen, when I have a 40" television in my room. And I already have many games on my console, all the accessories and such. I’m not saying that computer gaming is bad, it’s just not what I like. I understand the ups of computer gaming, and how it could be good. But I prefer console gaming over computer gaming since it’s better for me.

Flag Post

Re-read my post.

You didn’t make a single post. Re-read your first post.

Looks like you can’t read correctly. I like to play games online with my friends, so the console is better for that.

Sure, and that’s the only reason it would ever be better than PC gaming. All your other arguments are flat out WRONG, and that’s what I argued against.

Those same games are available on computers.

Yes? So what? We have a lot of games that AREN’T available on current-generation consoles, that’s the point. Along with old games.

Who’s to say that I don’t already own an HD TV?

Who’s to say that I don’t already own every single game in existence and the best computer in human history along with 10000 friends who play all-day with me? If you can’t prove that I don’t than PC gaming is far cheaper than console gaming, seeing as I already own everything. Free.
Your logic is flawed. We’re starting from the beginning, since we’re talking about buying and shit.

You can’t force your opinion onto another individual when the other person prefers something that’s better to them.

The only subjective part in this whole discussion is when someone prefers X over Y because their friends are there or something, and I said it was subjective.
What I’m arguing against are objective matters.

Have you ever tried call of duty or left for dead i suppose no

You mean, the games that are available on the computer and playable with a mouse, which is 9045782394845768976982756928375623894756293485726395105597823569823456234895 times better?

Flag Post

You’re getting a little heated up, I see.

All your other arguments are flat out WRONG

I’m not arguing. I’m simply stating my opinions for the consoles and why I prefer it. That’s no argument. You’re the only one here trying to argue with someone that prefers something other than what you prefer.

Who’s to say that I don’t already own every single game in existence and the best computer in human history along with 10000 friends who play all-day with me? If you can’t prove that I don’t than PC gaming is far cheaper than console gaming, seeing as I already own everything. Free.

I can’t disprove that, and you can’t disprove that I don’t have an HDTV. Good day.

Read the post above yours, my reasons for preferring console gaming are in there.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Mouse and keyboard is only good for shooters and RPGs and also;

WHO CARES?

Flag Post
Originally posted by brenatin:
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

PC wins hands down.

Unless you’re poor; in which case consoles win.

Have you ever tried call of duty or left for dead i suppose no

A. …Wut?
B. Both of those are on PC.
C. PC can play the console versions also.
D. You can use controllers for the PC, though the mouse/keyboard is far superior.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MatrixJJC:

A few other reasons why I prefer console gaming over computer gaming: The controller is more comfortable for me, I’m used to holding the controller with both hands and playing games that way. I’ve been doing it for years now. I like to be comfortable while playing games, so that means that I like to sit on my bed, in a chair, or even a couch when playing. While with computer gaming I have to sit in my chair and I have this small screen to look at. My television screen is much larger and lets me view things better. It won’t be fun playing games on a 15.6" laptop screen, when I have a 40" television in my room. And I already have many games on my console, all the accessories and such. I’m not saying that computer gaming is bad, it’s just not what I like. I understand the ups of computer gaming, and how it could be good. But I prefer console gaming over computer gaming since it’s better for me.

you can plug in controllers into your pc.
more modding on pcs too.

pcs better for ALL gaming because you use a mouse for better, more free movement.

consoles are dinosaur ideas and need to die out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

Also, mouse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> joystick, you can attach one to your PC if you’re retarded and prefer a joystick anyways

i don’t get the DLC joke.

Flag Post

The point is that DLC on consoles is usually a tiny thing for a huge price. Oblivion Horse Armour is probably the most famous example.

Flag Post

I did play some arcade games in 1980s, but I never loved them. I was instead thrilled by serious wargames (think Harpoon) and realistic simulators (like the Microsoft Flight Simulator series). Such genres basically don’t exist on consoles.

Apart from the technical capabilities of consoles and their controllers, there’s also player base demographic. These changed, but early on, a console was bought for a kid, while the computer was used by an adult (usually tech-enthusiast) for work.

Consoles are a luxury: while the latest generation has multimedia & Internet capability, the first ones were solely for gaming. Despite the advancements, computers still top this with extra uses: work/creativity, education etc.

Flag Post

I prefer Console Gaming even though I really enjoy PC Gaming.

Flag Post

PC gaming.
it has more games than Consoles, and you can play console games on the PC also!