Whats the easiest/hardest badge on kongregate?

62 posts

Flag Post

Easiest:Burn the rope
Hardest:Impossible badge for amphorous(dont no how to spell that)

Flag Post

the Amorphous (a morph ous) one isn’t that hard. Sure, killing the razor queen is a ***ch, but it’s not impossible.

Fold though, that’s neigh impossible for me (I don’t have the reflexes and thus will never ever once in a million years manage to do double plus uneasy mode even in ghost mode with the hack that gives you infinite gravity bubbles).

Flag Post

Fold is one of the easiest impossible imo. The hardest is either ZunderFury or Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG. Also Hexiom and SCGMD3 are right up there for me, might not be for someone else.

Flag Post

I’ve almost full perfected SCGMD3 (everything but Speedfreak and Train Wreck) on another site ( :( ) so it can’t be THAT hard.

Flag Post

Easy (impossible) ones are the endurance badges and the ones where all you have to do is master something specific (such as scgmd2/3), now the hard ones for me are, streamline, MAD, hexiom (I do have have it though, got lucky and got a one-in-a-million ‘easy’ 6×6) and the likes.

Flag Post

I can’t do the Burn the Rope badge as that games glitched on my system. my little pink guy just goes from the wall at the left to the wall on the right if I tap those arrows

Fold is the hardest Imp if you ask me, that game just annoys me anyway.

Flag Post

Fold is one of the easiest impossible imo. The hardest is either ZunderFury or Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG. Also Hexiom and SCGMD3 are right up there for me, might not be for someone else.

The Feat Fanatic Badge??

Flag Post

I’m still unable to beat the Impossible on Dino Run.

Flag Post

The Impossible Badge For Streamline. The Easiest Badges Are The Learning Games Volume 1-4 =) all you have to do is watch :)

Flag Post

What? You Have to Burn the Rope badge EASY? Are you mad?

Flag Post

easiest:you have to burn the rope, and understanding game episode1-4!
hardest:Streamline Impossible, Amourphous+ Impossible Badge!

Flag Post

streamline is easy!! my easiest would be understanding games and hardest ring not pass.

Flag Post

EASIEST BADGE IS STREAMLINE! LOL! (Easiest Badge/NOT EASIEST IMP. BADGE ONLY)
WOW It’s the EASIEST BADGE IN THE WHOLE WORLD

Flag Post

Easiest for me were the impossible Dino run and amorphous+.

Flag Post

easiest is the amorphous+ first badge
the hardest is omg tangerines

Flag Post

mAmorphus isn’t actualy that hard – as long as you know what you need to do in order to unlock the awards. You can simply look up a complete list, although some people consider this “cheating”. If you don’t here are two usefull sites:
www.freewebs.com/bubblemasta
www.kongreguide.com

In my opinion, the two hardest are the SCGMD games and Notisimo. Notisimo I last about 50 seconds tops and SCGMD games, well I just suck at those myself.
The easiest games are Burn the rope and Mr. Bounce. Mr Bounce is awsome and not to hard. Though it dosn’t have an imposible badge, play it.

Flag Post

Hardest: Frantastic Badge, Frantic (That big blaster wont hold their shots.). Rocking a Rhyme That’s Right On Time Badge, Shopping Cart Hero (Dammit how many flips and handstands to do this!!??). The End Ender Badge, Epic War (REALLY! He’s way to fast and no match for my Arch Angels!).

Easiest: You Have To Burn The Rope (Aww c’mon!). Shield Defense (Still, c’mon!). Understanding Games Ep.1-4 (…). Prize Winner Badge (Amorphous+). Blob Naturalist (Amorphous+).

Oh Tass, How do you do it?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m still tearing my hair out over the Streamline Imp. badge. Got the Hard but my computer lags – worst game to lag on. Ever.
Voltaire666 told me that Meat Boy was nigh on impossible, but I thought it was a cakewalk.

So,
Easiest – YHTBTR, 5 Minutes To Kill Yourself, Meat Boy
Hardest – Streamline, Frantic

I’d be able to do the Frantic Imp. badge if it weren’t for that boss where you have to follow that zigzag path through the lasers… AAARGH!

Flag Post

It amazes me to see that some people really like to brag. How on Earth can someone call a hard badge easier than any easy badge? That’s just bragging and plain false. The only easy harder than the medium of the same game was for 99 Bricks (actually, the medium was easier). I think the difficulty level for most badges are pretty good.

Flag Post

LOL, easiest easy badge and easiest card are definitely Pirate Defense. You don’t have to do anything, just start the pre-set level about four or five times…

Flag Post

Heh, you guys must be crazy. :) Easiest imp. in my opinion is pandemic. Lotsa fun as well. (It’s the only one I have too.)

Flag Post

streamline is simple, as soon as you start just click (YES, you have to click, not just scroll off) out of the window your on and your mouse wont be there anymore, and if its not there, then theres no way you can be hit!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Naruto_Mathu:

easiest is the amorphous+ first badge
the hardest is omg tangerines

OMG TANGERINES IS NOT THE HARDEST BADGEEVEN I GOTS IT

Flag Post

Well I didn’t see this anywhere, so here’s a list of the games with impossible badges sorted by how many people have achieved the impossible (as of today). Of course, this isn’t a true measure of how difficult the badge is. Dividing this number by the number of months the game has been out might be more accurate. But anyway, you might find it interesting

• Meat Boy 16595
  • Pandemic 2 14578
  • Necronomicon 13931
  • Dolphin Olympics 2 11135
  • SCGMD2 9729
  • Monsters’ Den 8782
  • Amorphous+ 8502
  • Streamline 8425
  • Line Game 5974
  • SCGMD3 5624
  • Gravitee 5111
  • 99 Bricks 4694
  • DTD 1.5 3591
  • Mechanical Commando 3139
  • Vector Runner 3061
  • Pyro 2867
  • Meat Boy (map pack) 2735
  • Hexiom 2674
  • ZunderFury 2667
  • Orbular 2641
  • Fold 2564
  • Cell Warfare 2479
  • Warlords: Heroes 2339
  • Balloon Invasion 2241
  • Super Stacker 2 1983
  • ColourPod 2 1967
  • Frantic 1845
  • MAD 1812
  • Tarnation 1347
  • Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG 1233

Interesting note: The Tarnation hard badge had only 1161 achievers — fewer than the Impossible