Whats the easiest/hardest badge on kongregate? page 3

62 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:
Originally posted by xanjr:

arguably the hardest impossible badge is TOWER OF GREED. the hardest, the most difficult EVAR!!!!!!

Tower of Greed is a psychological challenge — the levels themselves are pretty easy (compared to e.g. a MoneySeize or Meatboy level) and the controls are about as simple as a platformer gets.

yeah, you’re right. it has simple controls compared to meatboy (I was about to break my keyboard, my wife saw me and she was like WTH :-) ). the game is easy to play but after 100000 points you begin to lose your balance because you get frustrated and tired (it is like typing hello for 10000 times without a mistake); and there is no save game button! but, the meatboy or moneyseize has saves right?

Flag Post

Easy:

One that requires Intelligence

Hard:

One that requires reflexes and skill.

Flag Post

Easiest: Learn to Fly easy

Hardest: MoneySeize imp

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecheaterdude:

Easy:

One that requires Intelligence

Hard:

One that requires reflexes and skill.

Some people are dumb but skilled. So your definitions of easy and hard are subjective.

Flag Post

easy burn the rope derp
hardest
99 bricks, sure its one of the most got impossible badges but its so damn hard for me

Flag Post

Easiest badge is not actually on “You Have to Burn the Rope” The easiest badge is actually in “Understanding Games: Episode 1” because it requires little to no action on the behalf of the player, takes less than 2 minutes, and most of it can just be skipped with spacebar.

Flag Post

I think that the easiest game is ‘’You have to Burn the Rope’’, and the hardest is Frantic

Flag Post

Easiest I have done is burn the rope, and the hardest I’ve gotten was Beat Raze 2’s alien campaign…

Flag Post

Not counting YHTBTR or Understanding Games, Async Racing has the easiest badge for me.
The hardest would be MoneySeize’s impossible.

Flag Post

Hardest: Dolphin Olympics 2 impossible badge and super stacker 2 impossible badge.

Flag Post

The easiest badge is “Making It Rain Badge” for “DuckLife 4”. You have to get 100 gold, and you start with 160. I literally got the badge for pressing start.

Flag Post
Originally posted by branimirb:

The easiest badge is “Making It Rain Badge” for “DuckLife 4”. You have to get 100 gold, and you start with 160. I literally got the badge for pressing start.

Wow, this beats YHTBTR by a mile! :D