Wii Virtual Console

10 posts

Flag Post

I love how the Wii allows you to get games on earlier consoles with Wii Points. What games have you gotten through the Virtual Console, and what is your favorite?

I have Super Castlevania IV (SNES), Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES), Metroid (NES), The original Sonic (Sega), and Paper Mario (N64). My personal favorite is Paper Mario.

Flag Post

The potential is infinite, and Nintendo has the longest history of a current game company. I wonder if they will be able to get old sega games or other companies that have gone out of business. I respect nintendo for wading through the copyright minefeild.

Flag Post

I hope Nintendo can get the Dreamcast onto the Virtual Console.

Flag Post

I currently I have:
Super Metroid (SNES)
Toejam And Earl 2 Planet on funkotron (sega)
Contra III: Alien Wars (SNES)
Shining Force (Sega)
Ristar (Sega)

As for the VC getting DC games, it won’t happen at this time. The true reason being the limited space, and the fact CD games hold a lot more than N64 games.

Flag Post

I have, comix zone (genesis), starfox assault (N64), super mario bros. (nes), mario bros, (nes), galaga (nes), dungeon something (snes) Sonic the hedgehog (genesis) some others I can’t remmeber.

Flag Post

I don’t have a wii now, but I plan to get one soon ;)
Can anyone suggest any VC games that are particularly good? This would help a lot.

Flag Post

Get Paper Mario! It owns. I don’t have it for virtual console but I do have it for N64.

Flag Post

It would be much easier to suggest what games if we knew your gaming preference.
I personally suggest Contra 3, Shining force, and Paper Mario. Of course feel free to check out http://wii.nintendo.com/ for videos and a complete list of VC games if your still looking for more info on VC games.

Flag Post

Lawlz, I’ve been playing Paper Mario a lot now. I luff it :3

Flag Post

I have LOZ Ocarina of Time, wich rocks, Donkey Kong Country,wich dosnt,Super Mario 64, a very good game, and Mario Kart 64, wich is ok but is more fun with more ppl.