Papa's...Restaurants.

54 posts

Flag Post

Now we just need Papa’s Gelateria to complete the chain. Comment.

Flag Post

How about Sandwichia? Or Sushicia? But yeah, Gelateria sounds fine to me.

Flag Post

Hot dogs.

Flag Post

I think we need a Papa’s Brothelia

Flag Post

And every last one of them somehow manages to get by with a single waiter. Seriously, those places NEED more staff members.

Flag Post

Sandwichia was already covered by Burgeria somehow…Maybe if the sandwiches were cold, but otherwise…Sushicia is actually a weird idea. Just doesn’t blend in with the rest. And anyhow, how could you find putting sushi in an EXACT order on a plateau? You have so many other games for hot dogs, and hot dogs only. Brothelia…eh, no comment.

Flag Post

What about just an all-food fast food restaurant?

Flag Post

If it’d be multiplayer, yeah. Otherwise, I don’t think you could possibly manage cooking burgers, serving sandwiches and coffee, making a salad and baking a pie at the same time.

Flag Post

Papa’s Stripperia.
do want

Flag Post

Subs! Why didn’t I think of that sooner?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Papa’s Stripperia.
do want

Originally posted by Private_Pigface:

Pigface’s idea is better because hookers > strippers

Flag Post

I think a sushi based restaurant game would be interesting to say the least, trolls gonna troll though with their suggestions and supports’

Flag Post

Strange how you spend the cash from the tips, not from the price of the pizza/burger/taco.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mexemfe:
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Papa’s Stripperia.
do want

Pigface’s idea is better because hookers > strippers

Flag Post

sandwiches
icecream
sushi

Flag Post

papas elephant zoo

Flag Post

Papa’s Supermarket. It’s settled then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SAl37:

Strange how you spend the cash from the tips, not from the price of the pizza/burger/taco.

no its not, that goes to papa, who pays for the ingredients and rent and lighting and stuff… theoretically.

Flag Post

What’s a Gelateria?, but there should be a Game that shows where Papa always goes, I think he goes SUper Commando and kicks some terrorist booty in Afgan.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I think Papa’s restaurants may have jumped the shark.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

I think (insert almost any series of 3 or more games here) may have jumped the shark.

fyp

Flag Post

I love the Papa’s games so much we need more oft hem! sub shop or fancy coffee and desert shop idk anything! I am so addicted to them!!! ooo Cake shop Or fancy cookie shop. omg I don’t care lol all sound fun!
MAKE MORE!

Flag Post

Papa’s liposuction

Flag Post
Originally posted by saphirajfire:

I love the Papa’s games so much we need more oft hem! sub shop or fancy coffee and desert shop idk anything! I am so addicted to them!!! ooo Cake shop Or fancy cookie shop. omg I don’t care lol all sound fun!
MAKE MORE!

i I love the papas games to!!!!