[GemCraft Labyrinth] The Most Important Tips of this game is:

52 posts

Flag Post

The Most Important Tips of this game is:

REPLAY G13 many many many many time!!!!!!

aleast you are Premium!!!

I got 118423 Amulets now.

Flag Post

i don’t have premium, and i(kinda)maxed the xp on that field…

Flag Post

It’s not about the XP, I think. The OP was talking about racking up amulets, which adds up to more mana if you use the Ritual skill, which is Premium only. So this advice is pretty much useless for non-Premium. Even with Premium, that sounds like a really tedious way to collect amulets, especially since you aren’t getting any more XP for it. I think you’re better off doing lots of different levels, so you can rack up amulets and XP. And XP allows you to spend more points in Focus and Replenish, which give you even more mana.

Flag Post

You must be doing some serious grinding because you are limited to at most 33 Battle Amulets per battle. On top of that, G13 does not have any Nests, so you can only get 32 of them.

Max Ritual means you get 1 max and initial mana for every 5 BAs, so you’re getting 6.4 mana per battle, assuming you get all 32. Sounds more like a waste of time to me.

Flag Post

G13 is better +15 wave, +20% amount, because use less to finish a round, and replay again, I can got 18 amulets each time in 1:09

Flag Post
Originally posted by LEECHUNYU:

G13 is better +15 wave, +20% amount, because use less to finish a round, and replay again, I can got 18 amulets each time in 1:09

118000/18= 6500. So about 110 hours of solid game time. For 24000 extra mana. I think I’l stick to finishing endurance for Xp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by taemyr:

118000/18= 6500. So about 110 hours of solid game time. For 24000 extra mana. I think I’l stick to finishing endurance for Xp.

The another question is “if you cant advance more Xp”, so this is a solutions, if you use one hour and try to advance more exp, but you lose, if you spend this hours in G13 you can got around 200 mana

Flag Post

Yeah, 200 mana. Enough to make one more grade 2 gem. Hooray. Complete waste of time. Do an endurance run on any level where you haven’t done one already, and even if you only make it to wave 20 or so, you can get the same 200 mana, plus enough experience to level up a few times and get a lot more mana from putting points in Focus. (Yeah, you can’t do Endurance without Premium, but you can’t use Ritual without Premium either, so that’s a moot point.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurlock:

Yeah, 200 mana. Enough to make one more grade 2 gem. Hooray. Complete waste of time. Do an endurance run on any level where you haven’t done one already, and even if you only make it to wave 20 or so, you can get the same 200 mana, plus enough experience to level up a few times and get a lot more mana from putting points in Focus. (Yeah, you can’t do Endurance without Premium, but you can’t use Ritual without Premium either, so that’s a moot point.)

how about 20000 mana??? If we are at same level, I can do much more wave than you.

Flag Post

If you only sound to 2 grade gem, yes it is so little, but if it used to build up mana pool earlier it is not little

Flag Post

Hardest settings endurance need 1 hour exactly.
110 hours=2/3 of Labyrinth.
Hardest settings doable with 60 level (as Jsonic did)
Pylon trick could give ~1000 level without any problem in 4 hours.
Hardest settings on hardest field doable with ~1500 level. (maybe less, but not very comfortable)
For the love of Emperor, why you spend your life on such useless thing?

Flag Post

The only theoretical reason would be, to increase ritual (which is essentially the only unlimited value in the field) up to a point where you can get highscores from summoning that are bigger than endurance would allow. That is probably virtually impossible though, certainly without botting, right?

Why one would waste his life on it… well, some people go staring for hours at a line with a worm on it, wait til it starts moving, then do some spastic moves to get it out of the water, take off the fish… and then, toss the mutilated fish back in the water. So I guess a lot of people feel the need to waste their time into something utterly useless :P. Might even be healthy behaviour ;).

Flag Post

My most important tip for this game is to have fun. If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong! :)

Flag Post

um…. it is the difference way to using time, for example:

I use two hours for gain mana, then use one hour to reach 100,000 XP
You use 1 hour, to reach 25,000, then one more hour for another 35,000, then one more hour for last 40000 new record.

I dont feel that any difference between them, but my method can get more mana for future.

It is painful on the starting point, but I can watching TV and browsing Web at the same time

Flag Post
Originally posted by Delauney:

My most important tip for this game is to have fun. If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong! :)

I enjoy.

Flag Post

um…. it is the difference way to using time, for example:

I use two hours for gain mana, then use one hour to reach 100,000 XP
You use 1 hour, to reach 25,000, then one more hour for another 35,000, then one more hour for last 40000 new record.

I dont feel that any difference between them, but my method can get more mana for future.

It is painful on the starting point, but I can watching TV and browsing Web at the same time

I use 4 hours to gain 10,000,000 xp.

Flag Post

>.<"
I accidentally got 120 mln exp.
I finally start to earn challenge amulets, and start I6 on hardest settings (i thought that it was field between second and third pylons).
Lol. wave with 26k hp giants was a surprise for me :)

Flag Post

of cause This method depend what is your level now, if you are very High level, this might be less meaning but this is good for somebody got a bottle neck to advance higher, also you can play may be 10 minute, for warm up before you take serious match, this is my honesty suggestion.

Flag Post

What did you mean in “serious match”?
Beating the game:

Flag Post

I think the point most of us are making is: Okay, it’s not entirely useless to use this technique. However, the time spent doing it could be put to much better use doing many different levels, and getting the same number of amulets per level as well as a whole bunch of experience, which you won’t get doing the same level over and over. And all in all, it’s pretty far from being “the most important tips of this game” [sic].

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

What did you mean in “serious match”?
Beating the game:

serious match mean want to have a new record.

this is mine
Photobucket

Flag Post

Photobucket

Flag Post

Using Ritual skill
Photobucket

with out using Ritual Skill in same level
Photobucket

Flag Post

wow, this is like beating a dead horse… I don’t think he gets it guys

Flag Post