[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] What Level is your Favorite Level?

13 posts

Flag Post

I want to know what is your favorite level on Cursed Treasure: Don’t Touch My Gems! out of 1-15.

I really like all of the levels.

Flag Post

i don’t know about mine yet…

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

I just like the game period.

Flag Post

Level 10 is my favorite level. The setup is really nice, letting you put lots of burning temples near the beginning and dens later on to hit anything that makes it past the front line. Also, the path loops around, so your experienced towers will be able to hit the enemy twice, rather than them running past and having only to deal with inexperienced towers in the back. Out of all the levels, ninjas pose the least threat in this one.

Flag Post

I like level 1, cause its easy… and I liek eazy .-.

Flag Post

The endless level… oh wait.

In all seriousness, Level 13, Halls of the King. Arrows and Fire along the left side, ice along the right,

Flag Post
Originally posted by dewan9thward:
Originally posted by calvindang:

I just like the game period.

this isn’t very good, i don’t even know why its rated so high(my rating 3/5)

Flag Post

Hydra. So easy.

Flag Post

I like Avenue…easy, good for attaining high exp and using burning temples right at the entrance! I find Hydra a little longwinded as the path to the gems is soooooo long

Flag Post

I like level 10, but my favorite would have to be level 13, Halls of the King. I like the long path that you can kill the monsters on.

Flag Post

Level one is easy, and that makes it my favorite

http://whistlermike.deviantart.com/

Flag Post

lookin for an easy solution….yep….whistlermike must be canadian…..

Flag Post

Gotta love the finale. It has the most to it, and it is the only one on which it is actually possible to run out of trees.