RPG Shooter: Starwish page 12

309 posts

Flag Post

my bad… u cant get special ending and normal at the same time… but u can get
special plus all the char endings

Flag Post

U can’t get special and NOT get all others(exept classic), The condition of getting special is to get all others. BTW the achievement “social club” is to get all CHARACTER ending, wich means u don’t need to get C-end or Sp-end to get it. Still getting Sp-end is one of 3 hard thing in the game(the other 2 are achieves Chosen One and Time paradox)

Flag Post

time paradox is hard? you can beat that thing at level 1…

Flag Post

So what? Unless u play on NG+ u can’t beat “that thing” NOT on level 1. And it doesn’t change the fact that it IS hard battle, way harder than ibby. I’ve never played on normal soo i don’t know how hord it is on nrmal but on hard it’s really hard.

Flag Post

did anyone see the secret ending? In my opinion, it was the best one.

Flag Post

IMO, the best way to prepare for NG+ is by going max Def and Int your first run, then when you get to world 3 and make sure you have defensive shielding and a high lv missle and wave. Buy your weight in mods and get at least 1k shields and 100 regen if you can, also having kitsune’s cloak and 5 mods in evade helps. Then put the rest of the mods into exp and some into engine if you wanna move fast. Go to the stage where you fight the Mining Ship and when you get there go to the top left corner with wave and missle on and go iuuno… outdoors or work out or go to the movies or something. The lasers will do like 0 damage to you and your missles and wave shots kill rocks before they collide with you. This way you can easily farm up enough money for like 400 mods, be like lv 180 etc etc

P.S. just started a new playthrough on hard and man is it hard :(

Flag Post

does xdanond think about making a sequel? this game really needs one

Flag Post

Yeah he does. He has some problems with sponsoring i think… And Auriplane-san said she did nast start the music for part 2 YET so she’ll be working on it also. Not sure which ending he’ll use though

Flag Post

BTW anyone know if enemies give more exp on more NG+ runs because I find leveling much slower now that I’m in my 4ks in lv…

Flag Post

XD they do.Or so I think.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I literally cringed from hatred after I finished the game on hard and was rewarded with one ending after following the guide. It had no reason to believe I cheated and I wouldnt dare cheat for a game like this. Now I’m unhappy that after 15 hours of playing i still only have two endings. Three play throughs and I get the same damn thing. I love this game and all the enjoyment it gave me the first time through, but now I’m extremely upset. All the rewarding feelings worked up to that point is gone now. I give up. Thanks for the guide, It was helpful. I’ll just watch the endings on youtube, but i think I’ve lost the enthusiasm I felt when i first started playing. I’m not asking for help or sympathy(to be clear, i’m not trying to bother anyone), its just to vent. I have two explanations from what I can tell. One, I exited the game more than 3 or so times by save and exit while on the same browser, or two, I grinded a little too much on a fresh hard difficulty save. I’ll quit my rambling, just needed to do something.

Flag Post

not sure if anyone else has said this yet, but to beat all monolith bosses easily you just use your spread weapon to hit all the dots very easily, no need to use V-bombs or anything, just need to dodge when needed and try to stay in the middle when your using spread gun

Flag Post

It was a good game, although the dialogue was a bit bloated it was not drivle. 4/5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrRubix:

Here is one such optimal solution that will allow you to talk to everybody and maximize relationships (you must be playing on Hard Mode and, again, you can’t die at all until you talk to Ginny on Day 18. The initial fight with the Firebolt during the Prologue doesn’t count towards your deaths):

Day 1 (very start of the game): Talk to Mare and Deadeye.
Day 2: Talk to Tessa and Swig.
Day 3: Talk to Ginny and Johnny.
Day 4: Talk to Deadeye.
Day 5: Talk to Mare and Tessa.
Day 6: Talk to Ginny and Swig.
Day 7: Talk to Johnny and Deadeye.
Day 8: Talk to Ginny and Tessa.
Day 9: Talk to Mare and Swig.
Day 10: Talk to Ginny and Johnny.
Day 11: Talk to Deadeye and Tessa.
Day 12: Talk to Ginny and Swig.
Day 13: Talk to Mare and Johnny.
Day 14: Talk to Ginny and Deadeye.
Day 15: Talk to Tessa and Swig.
Day 16: Talk to Ginny and Johnny.
Day 17: Talk to Mare and Deadeye.
Day 18: Talk to Ginny and Tessa.
Day 19: Talk to Johnny and Swig.
Day 20: Talk to Deadeye.
Day 21: Talk to Mare and Tessa.
Day 22: Talk to Johnny and Swig.
Day 23: Talk to Nefertiti and Deadeye.
Day 24: Talk to Nefertiti and Tessa.
Day 25: Talk to Mare and Nefertiti.
Day 26: Talk to Nefertiti and Swig.
Day 27: Talk to Nefertiti.
Day 28: Talk to Nefertiti.
Day 29: Talk to Mare and Nefertiti.
Day 30: Talk to Nefertiti and Johnny.

If you follow this and the characters aren’t showing up in the cafe, it’s because you haven’t fulfilled the supplemental parameters (money for Johnny, weapon levels for Deadeye, Total Mods for Tessa, Hard Mode and Kills for Nefertiti, no Deaths for Ginny).

The final ending can only be achieved, in other words, on Hard Mode. Doing this will also allow you to choose from all endings at once.

Thank you for saving me endless hours of repeated gameplay. It would’ve taken me forever to get the good ending on my own!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sillirus:

not sure if anyone else has said this yet, but to beat all monolith bosses easily you just use your spread weapon to hit all the dots very easily, no need to use V-bombs or anything, just need to dodge when needed and try to stay in the middle when your using spread gun

Alternative,ly, once you have the charge gun, you can spam it, holding the shot until it goes by itself-it deals maximum damage in the minimum number of shots.

Flag Post

Going to bump this, in an effort to bring more popularity to this game and entice more discussion.

On an additional note,

Originally posted by yoshimagick:

12. You Cheated: Edit the sol file and cheat ;) Shame on you!

Is this actually an achievement?

Flag Post

Well, it’s confirmed: xdanond is making a sequel. It’s likely going to be based on the Tessa ending based on what he says the poll results are.
For this reason, I am asking the people who liked this game if there are any decent writers among you who would be able to write fan fiction for this game.*
xdanond has actually encouraged it as long as you don’t claim that the characters and such belong to you, and I think a lot of us want to see a story that takes place after the special ending, considering that’s the only one where Ginny survives.

*The only reason I’m not doing so myself is because I’m currently working on another writing project.

Flag Post

Tessa ending? Boooooooo! I wish he would have given us the special ending/golden ending as a canon choice, because it’s the one in which Ginny survives and everyone is happy. I mean if I HAD to pick one ending, it’d be Tessa’s, but they were all wonderful, some of them heart-wrenching (oh god, Ginny! MY FEELS Y______Y). The special one was definitely by far and away my favorite.

Also, where’s the confirmation?

Flag Post

It’s only confirmed that he’s making a sequel. It’s not confirmed what ending he’s using. I want the special ending too, but it’s unlikely that he’ll do that.

Flag Post

Not sure what I did wrong, but Swig was not there on day 6, I ended up having to talk to Ginny, Mare or Johnny, so I picked Ginny and Mare. Everything up until that point played out fine.

Flag Post

I just beat the firebolt tutorial battle, and it only took me around 30 tries!
I’m officially one of the kewl kids now. xD

Flag Post

I really liked the story… semi young adult fiction but still well written and, even more importantly, well edited. The gameplay worked but the bosses fluctuated between really easy and really difficult far too much for my taste

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Eh. It’s not bad. Not good either.

I just don’t know how to respond to this. How can you possibly consider this game to be anything less than amazing?

Flag Post

“They say love is the most powerfull force in the universe. I am trying to harness it into weapons of mass destruction.”

5/5