im an idiot (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

hey i cant even figure out how to play or load a game…duh

Flag Post

You shouldn’t have to do anything. You click on a link to a game either on the home page or the games page, then the game will load as well as the chat.

You must have the Flash 8 plugin or higher installed of course.

Flag Post

hey how can i download flash player 8? can i do that from google?

Flag Post

Flash Player 9 from Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Flag Post

thanks so much, the games are great!!!

Flag Post

i think that also i’ve been everywhere to find decent flash games but this site has like the best and longest games , if the creator is good that is. But yeah great games got adicted to it the first day i signed up :)

Flag Post

Most of the games you find here will either be on www.newgrounds.com or scattered all over the internet. This site has its fair share of good and bad, it’s just a site that this site makes it hard to find any game that isn’t high rated.

Flag Post

yes… you are an ideot

Flag Post

i agree

Flag Post

No need for flaming (although that wasn’t really flaming)

But please do not revive old topics, unless:

1) You feel the topic is important and needs to be discussed some more

and

2) You feel the topic may be important other people and you something valuable to add to it.

What I am trying to say is this: Do not revive old topics just to insult someone, Also, if its just spam or something I do not suggest reviving it, usually a topic dies for a reason, this reason being there was really nothing left to say…

Thanks

~~Bradley