Learn To Fly 2 "It's Rob!" Medal page 3

448 posts

Flag Post

I Have gone as far as 2000+ alt and still haven’t gotten it’s Rob

Flag Post

Alright, I just achieved “Rise” in classic mode from falling to the ground.

Flag Post

I just got the “It’s Rob!” medal at 250 altitude in classic mode when I ran out of “lift off” fuel.

So it’s all just luck, I guess.

Flag Post

it says i went 5000 ft high … i use the omega chopper omega slide thing and omega boost the no “SHOT” one

Flag Post

Just got its rob at 100 altitudei n classic mode, approximatly 6000 away also and was using pulse jet

Flag Post

Got Rise! too and got 7 million from getting all medals :D

Flag Post

I got rise in story mode but I still can’t get its rob

Flag Post

Can’t get rise…

I’ve tried like a hundred times.

I’ve crashed going forward, backward, i’ve avanced in snow from the ramp to the water then i took off, i’ve done these in story and classic, i’ve tried with each omega boost, i still can’t get this medal. :/

Flag Post

Can’t get the two mentioned above medals and the fact itself annoys me. Touches nerves.

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter what you have for the rise medal, I think it’s just chance. I got it after 10 minutes of playing, I just crashed and it happend.

Flag Post

Freakyzeaky when you got that medal what reads in the medal like “rise!: Use the turbocharger to explode the giant banana”

Flag Post

I can’t get the It’s Rob and the Rise badge. I’ve done everything. I’ve done it a million times, still no luck…

Flag Post

Went about 4500 feet and still didnt get rob…

Flag Post

Crashed into the ground loads, gone ridiculously high with all the thrusters and sleighs….
Still nada :/

Flag Post

Oops, gliders not sleighs.

Flag Post

Yeah, apparently it’s luck based – something like 1/200 chance for the It’s Rob badge according to the Dev.

Flag Post

I GOT IT. You have to go diagonally upwards!

Flag Post

But I still can’t get rise.

Flag Post

Don’t know, can’t remember, didn’t pay attention to that.
BUT I GOT INFO on It’s Rob!
Ik got it by equiping:
-Balloon Mk. II
-SuperSlide
-Nuclear warhead
-And… The brick (that’s right!)

Set the ramp angle to default and just launch the turbo as soon as you leave the ramp. Don’t touch the keyboard, just fly and I got the medel when I ran out of fuel :)♦♠

Flag Post

FreakyZeaky is right. It doesn’t matter what kind of items you equipped, all you have to do is set the ramp to default and hold the space bar until you run out of fuel.

Flag Post

1/200 chance is not cool… That’s about 138 attempts for even a 50% chance of getting it… 460 tries for a 90% chance…

Flag Post

I flew over the wall for at least 10 times now, still no I.C.B.P.-Medal :/
Do I need some kind of special glider-sleigh-booster-combination in order for it to work?

Flag Post

Then it means it isn’t the wall yet.

Flag Post

i cant get the brick medal, revenge of the brick, or the rise medal. can someone help me please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marcooo:

Then it means it isn’t the wall yet.

Hrm, i thought the wall was supposed to be the last destroyable thing at 4400. I flew as far as 20000 and encountered nothing but ocean. Is the wall even further ahead?