Minecraft Seeds: Any good ones out there?

28 posts

Flag Post

So, after a while of searching random words in the seed box I found a few which are, indeed, quite good.
Do you have any of your own?

Some of these are quite innapropiate, because I was having a laugh with friends. ;p

1. omgjizzfacelol

Even though the seed name is a little.. yeah, thhe Dungeon is /Right next to/ the spawn. The sand on the floor gives way to a dungeon after about 10 seconds. If the floor doesn’t collapse, dig. It isn’t deep down, and is quite obvious. After a few blocks of sand stone will be visible.

2. slimes

This one is quite strange to look at. It has several floating islands, and huge caves and cliffes. And a minecraft land that actually looks pretty.

3. -2945350671081178213

Kind of went wild with numbers
It’s an odd one. Random floating islands and huge canyons.

4. Glacier

Large coal and iron deposits here. Floating islands, huge water falls. The floating islands are usually mob free and caveless, but have deposits of iron and coal.

5. 404

Huge Diamond deposits in this seed.
A special seed, already by its name 404 from the 404.
In this seed must move to the coordinates x =- 25, y = z = 65 and 15.
Once there, dig in the gravel and then SURPRISE!

6. curtis dent

Contains a range of interesting features including floating islands, overhangs and a surface lava lake around the area at (x=-60, z=100)

Flag Post

gargamel
Quesadila

Flag Post

“Minecraft sucks” is surprisingly a good seed.

LOL IRONY (its full of iron btw)

Flag Post

It always makes me wonder how people think up these seed names. Lol.
Gargamel is another one of my favourites.
DIAMOND MINER is a world full of, well, diamonds.

Flag Post

Why wouldn’t you post this on The Minecraft Forums? :P
Well…
flatlands:If your looking for a flat desert with grassy areas.
glacier:Floating islands
404:Gravel beach and if you destroy one of the blocks you will fall to a huge dungeon. Survivial Seed.
gargamel: Your in like a really big pit sort of. Hard to explain.
curtis dent:This seed was discovered by jaythe on the Minecraft forums and contains a range of interesting features including floating islands, overhangs and a surface lava lake around the area at (x=-60, z=100). One of my faviorites

Flag Post

You do realize that capitalization matters, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

Yea, i forgot. Haha..sorry :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelixMoon:
Originally posted by AioriaRox:

Derp

Flag Post

“Gargamel” is all you need. Capital G, by the way.

By the way, a lot of seeds don’t have set spawns. One person might enter the seed “omgjizzfacelol” and spawn in a completely different place the OP did. There are certain seeds that, by chance, do have a set spawn. Gargamel is one of them, and let me tell you, you will not be disappointed by this seed. I doubt you’ll find any seed better.

Flag Post

I found quite a few good seeds. But half of them I can’t remember so I’ll just say 2 I like:
Ace of Spades – A nice landscape with open lava but with a dissapiontingly small amount of dungeons but that depends on your point of view.

Seed for the World Generator Leave blank for a random seed – Just found it recently and haven’t had a good chance to look at it but from what I’ve seen it’s pretty amazing.

Flag Post

a seed for 1.1 are boring it will spawn you in a snow forest biome and next to the spawn are a ravine so have a mineshaft inside try it out

Flag Post

also boring is the seed

Flag Post

now that 1.2 is out…
“pleasehavemineshaft” has a mineshaft. you can reach it via an entrance somewhere near the start point…though, given that it’s a rainforest/jungle start point, it’s awfully easy to miss the cave.

Flag Post

“terrariasux”

Flag Post

Professor Layton

Flag Post

lost

spawn with jungle and remnant of mushrooms…also large beach

i dont care

spawn in very a large mountains with mushroom biome

hope enjoyed ^^

//edit — these are for 1.2.3, sorry for not saying to that before.

Flag Post

Could everyone who posts a seed please include the version for their seed from now on? :D

Flag Post

Try the following:

Crow
Raven
Crowverlord
Corvus
Caw

Flag Post

GHHAST: you spawn in a beath and if you go in the dessert may you find a mpc village it also have a dungeon right bihind (zombie) Ghast: its a mpc village near spawn it also have a jungle and a dessert well so get reedy to do bucklets for it easy to go to nether here -5281620762231404309 a forest survival island that have animals also wolfs!

Flag Post

also it a mineshaft under the sandy arena on the island

Flag Post

the seeds you posted are OLDDD, and do NOT work.

Flag Post

in 1.2.3 are they work

Flag Post

I love the randomness of MC seeds.

Flag Post

In superflat, you can find a village with the sees DALEK, but it lacks any saplings in the forge. On noraml generation, you can use ME262 if you want a tundra island. It is a good seed, as you can find a tree nearby.

Flag Post

The best seed ever:

mafefe

it has so many diamonds and all of the other stuff.