Upcoming Flash Games page 4

149 posts

Flag Post

Orange Gravity is now on Kongregate.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/tommycreo/orange-gravity

Flag Post

Woo, Orange Gravity is really fun :D and I’m really looking forward to Back to the Cubeture (2)!

Flag Post

Cowlorful was released in AG a couple days ago. I know cuz I was really looking forward to it.

Flag Post

I have some news from undefined, he’s working on a game called castle defense (not the actual name), here is a screenie and a link.

http://protectorworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1193&p=3226#p3226

Note that most graphics are placeholders

Flag Post

Mushroom Madness 3 is released in here

Flag Post

I’d be happy about the second Burrito Bison game but I hate launchers.

I do like the idea of Bloom Defender and I’ll check it out soon. ;)

IT’S ON KONG NOW!

Flag Post

Something you guys might be interested in:

Flipline Studios is working on another Papa’s Restaurant game, although it is yet to be revealed what its theme will be. All that is known that the playable characters will be Cooper and Prudence, as a many-level poll to find the new chefs was held at their blog.

The fabulous people at Nitrome are working on Nitrome’s 100th game, Nitrome Must Die, which according to the trailer has over 100 levels and lots of other cool stuff. Likely we won’t be getting this to Kongregate, but you should still go check it out on their website when it is released!

Flag Post

Is Chronicles the new title for Godfall, or is it a whole seperate game?

Flag Post

“Godfall is still coming out. (…) However, it is no longer the next Monsters’ Den game. That next game is now Monsters’ Den Chronicles.” — Garin, Mar. 31st, 2011

Flag Post

Nitrome Must Die was released today! Go check it out!

Flag Post

:( i was hoping for there to be hollow cave 3 but oh well and i think ur missing lethalrpg5:empires

Flag Post

and i mean he is making anothe lru game but this time it is another empire game part

Flag Post

see benspyda to know more about his website benspyda.com

Flag Post

Small tweak to your list: The listed Spaceman Max walkthrough link is no longer the official walkthrough of the game. SPIL Games asked me to re-do it… so it’s now 2-parts and has audio. However, links are unlisted until the game releases (near the end of Dec).

Flag Post

Hey,city siege 3 is out!Here is the link.

http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/15506/City-Siege-3—-Jungle-Siege.html

Flag Post

Just watched the Bloons TD 5 trailer and I must admit that they made it look even awesomer than earlier. I’m so waiting for it!

Flag Post

The visitor returns is released on kong.

Flag Post

Every week I check this to see if a Mario Bros RTS is coming out way. :3

Flag Post

Bloons TD 5 is awesome, cant wait for this game on KONG

Flag Post

cant wait for infectonator 2

Flag Post

Seems like there’s some awesome games coming <3

Flag Post

I’m so waiting for TITOL3 and the new Papa game. There has also been a pic of the new outfits for the evil minions of Papa workers of the new restaurant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Seems like there’s some awesome games coming <3

</blockquot

Originally also posted by myskybluecap:

I’m so waiting for TITOL3 and the new Papa game.

^ an edited quoted post.

Flag Post

Super Smash Flash 2?

Flag Post

Hey,TITOL 3 is released at armorgames.