[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Different Game Progress on Different Computers

5 posts

Flag Post

Why is my game progress different when I access my account on different computers? I was using a laptop while away from home this past week, but when I logged into my account from my desktop at home, my game progress had not been saved and I had to start over. When I access the game again from my laptop, my old profile is still there, and the new one I started on my desktop is not present. Any thoughts?

Flag Post

LOL, maybe because:
It’s not an online game (online games where you must sign in usually saves your progress on their computer).
Kongregate hosts this game as well as 44k others, and because of this they won’t save your progress on their computer).
It’s saved locally on your computer! For nearly every game like this you must transfer a save file located on your hard drive, a so called .sol file, in order to play with the same progress on another computer, google it if you really want to do that =)

Flag Post

Good to know. Thanks!

Flag Post

It would still be easy to download a small bit of code to equalize the progress on different computers.

Flag Post

i agree gear!