New Wii Owner's Question

11 posts

Flag Post

I’m a brand new Wii owner just got it Tuesday and I LOVE it. Theres only one problem it wont let me get the new Wii system update so I can’t use the news channel. It’s connected to a wirless internet connection so I don’t know what could be wrong. When I go to download the update it gies me error code: 32002. Any help would be much appreciated.

Flag Post

It could very well be your firewall. You might have to temporarily shut it off.

Flag Post

hey i just searched for a wirless connection on my wii and it gave me linksys but im not paying for it or anything. how do i turn off the firwall. any help?
ps linksys is a company that sells routers and stuff

Flag Post

hey i just searched for a wirless connection on my wii and it gave me linksys but im not paying for it or anything. how do i turn off the firwall. any help? ps linksys is a company that sells routers and stuff

Big hint: Don’t leech other people’s wireless internet. Get the USB dongle instead if your internet is wired.

Flag Post

its not a persons its a company cause my friend 20 miles away has the same conection pop up on theirs. if you dont belive me hers the companys website: http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Content_C1&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1115417027773&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

Flag Post

You’re picking up the signal from somebody near you who’s named the connection Linksys. Don’t use it. Do you live in an apartment or a crowded neighborhood, by any chance?

Flag Post

i wouldnt say a crowded neighborhood but the signal only goes up to 80 yd. so it couldnt pick up but maybe 2 people.

Flag Post

if the person who has that wireless network setup isnt smart enough to change default passwords, you could connect your computer to it and browse to http://192.168.1.1/ The default password for linksys routers is admin. There is no username.

Flag Post

It is illegal stop! just listen! get a connection internet wii and DS thing. I have one but I just use a wireless connection that I use for my laptop.

Flag Post

^I’d say just an effective use of available resources XD

Flag Post

i already stopped using it cause i got a wireless router so evry one stop commenting