Flashtrek - broken mirror

129 posts

Flag Post

I just found out about this game and i think it looks pretty awesome. But the only thing i am doing so far is transporting Stuff from one planet to another and getting pwned every time enemies occur. I wonder if anyone has found out about how to master this game and would like to share his experiences with me.

Flag Post

has anyone found out how to build stations in this game?

Flag Post

IIRC, to advance principally involves stealing the game from another site and uploading it to Kongregate.

Flag Post

getting big bucks in game is actually too easy…after you start a game, hail other ships in sector, and look what they want and what they sell. Despite the numbers, they actually sell and buy unlimited numbers of that stuff…so all you gotta do is to find a ship that sells what other ship in sector wants…easy.

And stations…I think you can build the only at ally/owned sector. You can own a sector if there is uninhabited planet, there’s 6 of them I think. First, you have a flag in inventory, throw it away. Otherwise you’d capture planet for your race, not yourself…that is a difference. Second, go to Vulcan or Andoria when you got some money and get away team skill at at least 100. Then, go to uninhabited planet, and beam the away team down. Now, build a station…first, buy a plans. Then go planet and buy enough resources to build it. Then go to place where you want it, click build station, and choose from list. Construction of bases takes time…

Flag Post

>Second, go to Vulcan or Andoria when you got some money and get away team skill at at least 100.

why do i have to go to this planets it sounds like you are implying it is possible to train this skills on a different way then just transporting to the planet surface over and over again (like i did). If so, i am not able to access this training

>Now, build a station…first, buy a plans.

where can i buy plans, i haven’t seen them.

Flag Post

At Vulcan and Andoria, and other system too I think is a bbase called Vulcan University. You can trais some skills there…for money.

Station plans are sold at some stations. There’s alot of them around…

Flag Post

yes i just found that out. I checked out some stations before but they never had anything to sell but goods and trademissions. now i got some stations including a shipbay from the empire wich has a huge glitch with it. If i try to buy something on my own station every icon is cycling through the slot and even if i buy a ship it changes it appearance so its pretty much useless.

Flag Post

yea, stationa you build are kinda buggy sometimes. It’s better to get your stuff from friendlies…

Flag Post

also the stations i build dissapear sometimes, pretty buggie the whole thing indeed. But now i managed to take over a couple of planets, although i dont know how exactly i did this. First I Bought the “planet Protector Badge”, i think i got it at vulcan. After that i started attacking random Independent Ships. The Civillian Planets thanked me for this by electing me as their president.
Now the only thing i need to know is how to get the enemy Planets.

Flag Post

Stations disappearing isn’t a bug I think. There’s a skill called “building skill”, I think it detemines the chances to succesfully build station. Also, don’t warp away jsut after building the station. Wait till it’s cost is really paid, sometimes it happen only after you buy additional deuranium.

I haven’t found a way how to really conquer a planet. I think the only way how to do it is to be friends with them…try destroying ships that are sometimes attacking the planet. Also, with high away team skill there is a better chance to get soem +respect event when beaming down.

Flag Post

If Found this Tutorial.

It says that to conquer a Planet you Have to Kill the Ships that appear until it Strength drops to zero. Than you have to leave the sector and wait for the population to flee from the planet. Than you can inhabit it. But this will take forever. I dont think i am going to that especially because i cant get my fleet follow me through hyperspace.

Flag Post

yah… i found this game and like it… i just wanted to know if there is way to avoid the bugs…i bought public protector badge like twice and nuthing happened… plus usualy like 90% of the time i can not build a station it just disapears… the game gets pridy bad wen nuthing is working right… a while ago i basicly beet the games making almost all the planets friends, or mine lol , btw my way of making money with out doing anything is buying like 5 ships for a fleet and making them get me money while im flying around doing whutever…

Flag Post

This game is brilliant. It’s like Disputed Galaxy, but more trade and economy based. It’d be great if it was added to Kong, but it will likely never happen. I didn’t like the combat, personally, and I thought it was strange how your current speed was affected by how far you were zoomed in (You could move faster with the camera zoomed in all the way). Concerning the disappearing stations: I think it was a glitch in the latest version where, after a certain number of stations are built, only every other station will be constructed.

Flag Post

ok i starting over right now…. i always pick kardasian minion, how about u guys?

Flag Post

lol i basicly beat the game this time, i had multiple a better empire then like any of the others combned…. my planets where indistructable with like 5 huge space stations each (i mean like the cardasian battle space stations) plus tuns of economic and populations stations etc…. even build one of those sphere thingys that take like 4000 days to build…. basicly took over the universe… i couldent get the things that raises ur prasege in the klingon and human teritories cuz the got blown up before i could buy them _ lol…

Flag Post

go to every station you can find if u want to buy plans… if u buy a human starbase or cardassian starbase or klingon starbase you will have access to all their station plans via the starbase you built. GO TO BAJORA… GO THRU WORMHOLE… GO TO DYSON SPHERE>>>BEST STUFF IN GAME>>>PERIOD!!!!! go to TEPOS and you can buy a TRADE STATION from one of the space station… go to the planet DU QOT>>>NW of the planet there is a TRADE STATION that contains the best torpedoe and some other pretty awesome stuff as well… I like to start out as Klingon or Independent Human… Hope this helps. BTW cheats are as follows… begin game. click F8 and type in maxlat or maxdur and it will max out ur latium and duranium WARNING will not work if u click enter after typing the cheat… you must click the red box next to the cheat entrance box… the money will not appear immediately… just go to ur hud at the bottom of the screen and the money will appear WARNING I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH cheat will not work if u click enter after typing in cheat click on the red box beneath the cheat entrance window

Flag Post

has anyone here ever actually seen the Borg? Has anyone here ever actually conquered an enemy planet? If so… how? What is your favorite ship? What is your favorite starting race? What is your main method for making money quick?

Flag Post

lulz, I remember I found a ship selling clocks and buying clocks; made a few billion from that

Flag Post

I have some questions???
what is your favorite ship?
what is your favorite starting race?
have u ever even seen a borg ship?
have u ever conquered a planet?
what is the best weapon in the game?
what is the best way to make money in the game?

Flag Post

dominion battlecruiser

any

no

conquered-no. peacefully taken over-yes

probably borg cutting beam, pulse phaser turret/disruptor turret and torpedoes…I think transphasic are best.

find a ship that sells something another ship in sector wants, then just buy-sell, buy-sell….

Flag Post

yah i like that dominion ship too, lol i found out all that stuff u said about best torpedo and stuff by my self no cheats* i usualy do 2 of those torpedos and one of that cutting beam that u can buy at dison sphere for pownage of any enimy fleet, yah ive conqored enimy planets, first get as many friendlyes as possible, then u can just get like -400 prostege or something crazy like that for that system and telly down i think* i never do it since its so much easier to just make them friendly by givving them tuns of space stations or whutever…last time i made my own fleet of like 40 ships each one the best ship for the varius species, its awsum knowing even ur fleet ships could take on like 10 fleets of those shitty bajorin sailing ships rofl…im always a cardasian minion we rock! for me after i have a few planets with awsum star bases and stuff quickest way to make money just flying around lol, also good way to get star bases like the dison sphere built, i had 2 last time i played XD

Flag Post

I’ve also found another way…get like all the empty planets you can…then just get like the tarellian cruiser and travel back and forth from 1 place to another till you have enough to buy a university,etc. i make about 200k-300k every visit

Flag Post

Has anyone here got the dyson sphere if not you get it by going to borg and therre will be a wormhole at the top Left go through it(if you have enough navigation) and then you will find the dyson sphere which is BIG dont even try attacking it cos it WILL OWN YOU. Hail it and you can buy the plans for dyson sphere and the best gun in the game> The cutting laser or something. The borgs are in the nebula and will own you with there squares. If you want a really good ship head to paso and near the bottom right there will be a abandoned base thats where you can buy a really good ship.

And there is another really fast way to gain money. There is a ship that sells what it buys.

Any one know how to get the Building skill up
Oh yeah and if you get past 9999999999 it goes to NaN which means infinite

Flag Post

to kill the dyson spear simply got the dreadnought ship by using this cheat press f8 then type in getinthebooth no space or anyrhing then get earth empire flag colonize an unhabitet planet use the cheat allknowing by presin f8 again then colonize the planet ur ship will turn into the dreadnought it can beat dyson spear 2 minutes flat

Flag Post

ive seen borg its a huge square thing firepower of several galaxys and sovereigns