so u mean im not asllowed to

If the popeltion dosen’t like thier govener they’ll kill him

Flag Post

ok got it thx

Flag Post

Your very welcome kentukylover.

Flag Post

Originally posted by kentuckylover:

for ftbm2how do u find the diminion hw and also how do you be the borg or dominion and can u be the dysoninians i guess ud call them in bm 1 or 2

the dominion homeworld is blender, in the lower left hand corner of the interstellar map

Flag Post

auctually its not i found it its covered by a green cloud near vorta and dyson

Flag Post

everytime i build a station it has one slot wee i can make a ship, but the others just flash randomly and continuosly of other stuff in the game, y?

Flag Post

First the engineering (building skill) doesnt do much from my experince also to get unconquered plantes drop any allly flags and have atleast 100 away team exp to get the nebula get 200 nav expand by chance if a planet likes yu enough youll be given owner ship, finally for hostile planets attack and destroy stations and any ship allied with the race who control the planet if the planet strength is 0 or below the planet will soon vacate after that go in for the kill.

Flag Post

How do you train for Building Skill?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobyman597:

How do you train for Building Skill?

You can’t and it really dosen’t matter.

Flag Post

the dyson shpere is really expensive, even with the cheat maxlat you have nowhere near enough money to buy it, so use the maxdur cheat and then shift click and sell all your duranium, repeat for a few times, then u can buy the sphere

Flag Post

does anyone know where i can get a heavy klingon shipyard?

Flag Post

I once had about 5 Planets Under my control and i had more than 5 Cassadian Starbases. But i lost it all bc i accedently delete it >:C (to build a station you have to buy one first, then you must have enough dur to build it.)

Flag Post

i just got the federation big ship then bought a dunebe runabout by mistake >:<

Flag Post

The easiest way to get money is transport cargo from planet to planet and then buy a NEBULA class star ship (good cargo space(900 Cargo) and only 27,000 bucks ) you get enough money from cargo transporting and it is simple.
They i give you 5,000 or so to transport this cargo tho blander or cardassia or what no. easy as pie really.
no crap about he ship cargo selling way to hard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaddyAaron13:

The easiest way to get money is transport cargo from planet to planet and then buy a NEBULA class star ship (good cargo space(900 Cargo) and only 27,000 bucks ) you get enough money from cargo transporting and it is simple.
They i give you 5,000 or so to transport this cargo tho blander or cardassia or what no. easy as pie really.
no crap about he ship cargo selling way to hard.

I personally think it’s better to get a ship selling a buying the same stufe.You can make a few billion or millon or mabye even trillion off of that.Depends on how long it stays.

Flag Post

“has anyone here ever actually seen the Borg? Has anyone here ever actually conquered an enemy planet? If so… how?
1. Get navigation to 50 or 100.(there’s a station to speed this up. )
2. Go to vex (in the nebula)
3. Build a station.
4. Destroy said station. Presto, lots of borg cubes.

To colonize…
1. Get away team experience to 100 (there’s a station to speed this up)
2. Find an abandoned planet (yellow, hollow circles)
3. Away team mission onto planet.
4. Enjoy your superb income

To sway neutral planets:
1. Colonize all uninhabited worlds
2. Get neutral prestige to 100 (station for this, you should be able to afford it)
3. Away mission to planet.

To conqur a planet:
1. Destroy all stations there.
2. Destroy ships there till strength drops to 0.
3. Wait for population to leave.
4. Colonize planet

To sway non-neutral:
1. Destroy enemy of nation in question
2. Raise prestige of nation in question.
3. Away mission. They’ll hand themselves to you.

Rumulans: enemy=vex. (the borg. Sortof.)
Dominion: romulans.
Klingons: humans
Humans: klingons
Cardassians: bajorans
Bajorans: cardassians.

“What is your favorite ship? What is your favorite starting race? What is your main method for making money quick?”
favorite ship? dominion capital ship (not borg cube, though borg cubes are ok). fav starting race? can’t remember.
main method for making money:
Trade missions, accepted at planets. I do these untill i can buy myself 100 away team experience, then I just let the money roll in from my colonies. (and population stations, then a dyson sphere for ridiculous dough)

Flag Post

For the first one in the broken mirror series, the best way to make money is find where they sell the ship you’re in, sell your weapon there, buy the ship you have again (doesn’t cost anything) and repeat until you’re rich.

For the second one…. Find a cheap ship to buy, buy it for fleet, sell it….
(notice, for fleet it’s half-priced) and repeat until you have enough. You can do this with larger ships too.

Favourite ship: Dyson Sphere. Lulz. Wanna get it? on the second broken mirror game…. there’s a little box somewhere on the screen that has two ones, and an empty box. Type the number 88 into the box, and you’ll figure it out from there. Just adjust the number to adjust what kind of ship you have.
Favourite starting race: Borg. Lulz. Wanna get it? Press and hold tab while on the race select, little yellow boxes will go around the buttons…. Some of those buttons are hidden, and tab will reveal the hidden buttons.

Enjoy :)

Flag Post

I don’t like starting with the borg. it’s hard to actually conquer the galaxy with that one borg cube. (you still have to destroy enough ships.). Incidentally, if a planet has no stations, and is hostile to you, you can leave fleet ships in there to chip away at the strength. you can also destroy your own ships to reduce the strength of the planet. In the second one, of course, you can just bombard the planet…if you’re careful not to overdo it. (there is a very interesting glitch world that you can reach if you combine the right amount of bombardment with colonization. actually, there’s 2 or three ways to get to that world.). taking over the entire galaxy in 2 is impossible unless you figure out how to move these two planets just a little to the left, so you can actually reach them. (I never did manage to make the custom game thing work correctly…)

Flag Post

how do you get other ships to follow you to other star systems

Flag Post

noobs just sell the weapons you have at the nearest planet