[GemCraft Labyrinth] 1 Billion pool :D

28 posts

Flag Post

i know this doesnt deserve a thread, but it was amazing for ME as highest b/fore was 327m

reached wave 400, 1.1b at 1337

Pic:

Flag Post

Very impressive apparition counter. Mine not so good.

Flag Post

oh. lol ty. fyi i’m lvl 828

Flag Post

its pretty easy to get 4b pool by wave 400(gremlion, how did you get 2T pool? and i have 18-19 apparitions killed, at level 132)

Flag Post

During “Old Pylon Run”.
PS:I can get 1b around 45 wave.

Flag Post

Gremlion, how many manapools is that? I guess can ask how much you tend to anger and what gems you use too :) (I’m pretty lazy about it because you can be lol. But 1bill seems pretty crazy with how steeply focus increases in cost, etc…)

Hmm, at ~3500% starting mana, I get ~45000 pools to get to a billion.

Flag Post

It’s not that hard to get a ridiculously high mana pool. It’s just unbelievably tedious, and you have to have a computer that’s stable enough not to need rebooting on a regular basis. I’ve gotten to around 2 billion, but I just got impatient. I think it’d take weeks in one battle to get to the trillions, and I just don’t have the patience. And it’s totally unnecessary for anything except bragging rights. Once you have enough to make a grade 31 gem, you can easily beat maxed endurance, and there’s no way to get any more experience than that, so there’s no other benefit.

Flag Post

since its already a mana thread… is it even worth it to upgrade mana regen, or shoul i just upgrade starting mana/ starting pool size?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtbikeguy1:

since its already a mana thread… is it even worth it to upgrade mana regen, or shoul i just upgrade starting mana/ starting pool size?

Yep. Starting mana is not enough for building decent manafarm. You need angering with high Replenish. I have 1111% now and create my G12 gems at 3-4 wave.

Originally posted by UgAhgItHurts:

Gremlion, how many manapools is that? I guess can ask how much you tend to anger and what gems you use too :) (I’m pretty lazy about it because you can be lol. But 1bill seems pretty crazy with how steeply focus increases in cost, etc…)

Hmm, at ~3500% starting mana, I get ~45000 pools to get to a billion.

Almost same. I have 3600% Focus. I anger until i get 1k monsters per wave. (amulet for 300 summoned i got at 2 wave, 900 – 4). Gems – duplicates. 9-8-7… angers per wave (higher grade – less need)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtbikeguy1:

ITS A MANA ACHIEVEMENT thread, not a MANA FARM thread. thx for clearing it up!!!

Flag Post

1B is little

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

1B is little

b/fore i had max of 327m hok so its NOT litttle to ME

Flag Post

I’ve managed an 8.8 billion pool at largest… though if I stomached the lag produced by my mana farm gem, I could have gone further.

Flag Post

At 2 billion, the mana indicator breaks – if your mana is full and there aren’t any 1’s in the number, it’s too big to fit in the bar, so it just says “Mana:” (1’s are smaller than the other digits, so it can still display properly if there’s any of them, which is why the indicator doesn’t break at 1 billion.) I’ve got a run currently going with 2.3bil on wave 115. We’ll see how far I let this go before I get bored with it.

Flag Post

The results:

I was hoping for 14bil, so that I could dupe grade 28’s and make a 21st shrine. (Shrines get EXPENSIVE when you have a lot of them. The 20th one cost around 6bil. I wish I hadn’t wasted two of them on those charged bolt shrines, so I could’ve had the symmetry in the upper right corner.) I actually got to around 11.6bil by the end of it, but I took the shot earlier because I wanted a number with a lot of 1’s, so you could see it. (After you hit 10bil, you almost never see your mana indicator again, unless you purposely empty your mana just to look at it.) I probably would’ve done better if I’d done more angering, but after they reached max HP (wave 143), I didn’t trust myself to not screw it up, and this one’s been going since last night. Those are grade 34’s in all the traps, and grade 32’s in the amps. I was planning on combining the 4 kill gems into the tower along with their amp gems, but I opted not to in order to keep leeching mana.

Flag Post

I think Kong’s scoreboard for mana pool is broken. The highest all-time scores are around 2bil. I just got more than 5x that, and I’m sure other people have done more than that, but I’m not on the board. I think the max gem damage is broken too. Must be stored as int instead of long. That’s annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurlock:

I think Kong’s scoreboard for mana pool is broken. The highest all-time scores are around 2bil. I just got more than 5x that, and I’m sure other people have done more than that, but I’m not on the board. I think the max gem damage is broken too. Must be stored as int instead of long. That’s annoying.

cap is 2^31-1

Flag Post

For me, 1B is far from little. With a grade 26 y/l/o 25/50/25 in a trap surrounded by 6 amps of the same grade, it takes me 1337 waves to get to 448M.

Flag Post

I haven’t played in a long time, but to get the best multiplier, you should have 0 focus with high replenish & resonance. It’ll take a while before your mana pool can even get high enough to produce level 12 gems but after a hundred waves or so your multiplier is jumping up by the thousands and mana pool slowly climbs up there too. Dealing with the shadow clash is near impossible though.

Flag Post

I feel to disagree – the costs should rise too.
And even if they don’t rise as fast (they can’t exceed the max mana), they’ll simply eat away all your gained mana, which it does anyways, regardless of how high is the max.
But I wanna try this idea, somehow. :DDD

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrhelpfulman:

but to get the best multiplier, you should have 0 focus with high replenish & resonance.

Nope. With my level (13444) and BIG amount of battle amulets (15k):
0 Focus 24 waves for 7M (extremely tedious and annoying)

4040% Focus 17 waves for 7M

Flag Post

Grem
Nope to WHOM?
You seem to agree with ME…

Flag Post

Better?

Flag Post

Grem
Thanks and sorry.
This is why I always try to name the recipient of my posts. :DDD
Interestingly enough, there’s a long-term “cap” in all three stats, which tends to change only after huge point-jumps.
My resonance is firmly at 300%, while my replenish was also sitting at 300% forever, till I did the first leap on a pylon.
Focus though was constantly building up, till around 1800-2000%, now I froze it at some 2000% (which is enough for a start of 1T.G6/7-8A.G2 and some angering leftovers) and increased replenish to a whooping 450%, some few full endurances behind me.
So, currently my system is: boost focus, until I have enough surplus over those 2000% to raise replenish by yet another 50%, resonance still firmly sitting at 300%, probably not gonna change at all, due to very high costs.
Just sharing my info. :DDD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaytti:

Sorry to double post:
Here’s what I mean:

Do you happen to remember the ratio between the different color gems? I can tell mana is highest but im used to using just mana and chain hit and want to try urs.