WTF!?-Last Stand Badge (locked)

4 posts

Flag Post

There I was, sitting infront of my PC, aimlessly killing zombies and trying to get the last stand (impossible-700 headshots) badge. Then, in the middle of the game, I get disconnected, and then reconnected. So, I’m like Ok, cool, as long as it still works. This was my first attempt at the badge. Easy enough. I survived the 20 days, only got 550 headshots (looking forward to beating it), and bam! The badge I was trying to get disappears! (I assume that’s why I was disconnected). One moment, there’s the imposible badge, next moment, I get a survival badge (15 pts) and a Sniper badge (30 points) for the 500 headshots I got by simply playing the game through my first try. I mean, sure, great, an easy 45 points, but that’s just it, it’s easy! What’s the fun in getting ready to do the impossible, sitting there, figuring out strategy, and learning to shoot, and then have the badge ripped away from underneath you, and be replaced by a boring, and bloody easy 500 headshots? The whole point of trying that badge was for a challange, I’ve got the easy badges for the rest of the time. Anyway, the point of my rant is to ask for at least the briefest of warnings before replacing badges like that.

P.S. Best combination to get the two new badges in one go is Uzi for when the zombies are fairly far away (lots of amo, quick reload, easy to aim) and a chainsaw for when they group arround the barrier. Also, have 5-6 survivors to keep the barrier in great condition.

Flag Post

It is because people could exploit it the old way, and get it much easier than how it was intended, so Greg changed the badge and added the new one.

Flag Post

that sucks that it changed, at least i still got my 60 points from when it was impossible ^^

Flag Post

It had to be changed, read the link renny pointed out. You were just unlucky in your timing.