Last Stand 3 Union City Guide/Walkthrough + Cheat page 2

139 posts

Flag Post

I’m not sure who you guys are talking about.

I, on the other hand, was ate by my zombie husband, Matthew.

Flag Post

Stefan, I must say, it’s doubtful you would’ve shot your wife’s head off.
Unless you’re cold and heartless that is.
I do find it odd he took along his wife without a thought towards her bite though.

Anyways, I personally found the companions to be near useless. They constantly alerted whatever zombies were nearby, when I could’ve easily escaped/avoided them. Kelly died when a hole in the ceiling appeared and seperated us. She lasted about five seconds. The other guy, forgot his name, stuck with me until near the end when we broke through the wall.Then, it seemed to me, he just gave up. Or, glitched. He just stopped running, faced the zombies, and didn’t move. Then the zombies massacred him.
Now that I think about it, that may have been an attempt to buy me and the wife some time… Heroic AI ftw?

Also, I find it awesome that they brought Jack in near the end. Not sure why, I just like it.

Flag Post

That’s what the silenced weapons are. The AIs aren’t perfect but play any other game where you have an ai companion in a side scrolling game and these companions look like geniuses.

Flag Post

Ofc I would have shot her head off.It takes about 23-24 hours to transform.When she`d fell into coma I`d shoot her.But anyway I wouldn`t even take her from the camp to begin with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StefanTadic:
Originally posted by MARINEEVACUATOR3:

hey guys i have beat the game and the ending you are probably eaten alive by your wife bethany

Yup that`s as far as I understood it…I`d have shot that bitch`s head off.

Argh! Spoilers, great job, you ruined the game for me. T_T

Flag Post

well it seems that your compainions ALWAYS try to kil the zombies NO MATTER WHAT!
so they can get usless if you get a hord when you switch from street to another street…

Flag Post
Originally posted by vgamemaster1337:

well it seems that your compainions ALWAYS try to kil the zombies NO MATTER WHAT!
so they can get usless if you get a hord when you switch from street to another street…

Give them a mele weapon or a silenced gun, that’s what I did, let them waste ammo while I walk away. And, when you go out of a room/section, your companion just teleport to where you are. Basicly, keep your ass alive, and there ass will follow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

hey guys i have beat the game and the ending you are probably eaten alive by your wife bethany

Sorry dude…I was just replying to his post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

Sorry dude…I was just replying to his post.
I admit, I was really looking forward to what would happen, butthe game is still fun. OMFG, M16A2 SUCKS MASSIVE BALLZ >:O shouldve bought the spec op uzi.

Flag Post

Does anyone find it disturbing that, if we consider the ending, there might be zombie fish in next game?

Flag Post

nope, no such thing, con artist will probablly stick with dogs and humans which is fine with me.
btw, whats the best damage-dealing melee weapon? The best I found was the Sharpened Katana. 52 damage and 13 knockback, if it doesnt kill outright(which it usually does) it has a decent knockback chance and plus, its llight it only weighs 4 pounds.

p.s. survivor actually was easier than gun and run, beat it in about 3 hours (on-off)

Flag Post

I think Battleaxe is better, but not sure. Its heavy, but got reach and can hit even zombies behind you.

M82 surprisingly suck. Even with luck 10, it takes ages to farm up some ammo at military base, and it is quite inaccurate. Semiauto does not save it, M24 military is better. However, all bow to M249 military.

Flag Post

i checked the battle axe, only 40 damage but more knockback than sledge

Flag Post

Say, which gun should I save up for now? The Death Adder or the spec op uzi?

Flag Post

I would say the spec op uzi, since you can mow down about 7 zombies (if you have about 35-40 automatics or so) quietly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cybeast65:

I would say the spec op uzi, since you can mow down about 7 zombies (if you have about 35-40 automatics or so) quietly.

lol, the shoped changed. O_o spec op mp5 is there now, with the M24, katana (way too much cash) riot hemet, and some ammo. Bought the MP5, bad thing is, 9mm ammo is running out fast. I also have Kelly, she has a police baton, and I got the MP5 (I paid with my money, it’s mine!) and that big shovel. (25 dmg pwn) Any other tips?

Flag Post

don’t spend all money at weapons, you will need to buy ammo later. Also, the shop didn’t change, there are two in game and you just reached the second one.

Flag Post

Beat the game. :D Ending sucked, >_> I got a ton of awesome guns, (had luck at 15, zombies droped everything that I needed lol) FN FAL, Scar-H variants, M4A1, M4A1 Spec Ops, scoped Uzi, M24, and best of all, a Katana. >:D And of course, the 2 faithful SMGs that I used before I got to the Harbor, the Spec Op MP5 and the Spec Op UMP 45. Never leave home without ’em.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sar1n:

don’t spend all money at weapons, you will need to buy ammo later. Also, the shop didn’t change, there are two in game and you just reached the second one.

Oh right, forgot to tell you guys. I started over, went to the P_wn Shop, (The As missing, but it get your attention more) and different goods. And they were x2 better than before. Luck?

Flag Post

I also add one thing, Battle Axe ftw!

Flag Post

Wow this 6th grader just made a triple post.

Flag Post

What do you do when you’ve beaten the game and ulocked pretty much everything? Make a tripple post. :P

Flag Post

I don`t find money important…didn`t spent it a single time during my first playtrough.The ammo I found was never used as I used melee weapons and I had luck at 5.So to all of you:You didn`t done a good job until you beat the game at survivor mode with only melee weapons without a single bullet shot.

Flag Post

Played surivor, luck at 12 when I began, made it 15 by the end of the game. Won the game, at the end, the zombie horde was easy surprsingly. (Yeah, I used a Fire Axe) Thanks to luck, it was a 1 whack 1 kill, did that from section to section until I got to the boat. Was that not a good job? (Yes, Kelly was there, and missed 24/7 with the Glock 17)

Flag Post

yea that’s what i think too, but the protagonist is so retarded that he didn’t kill her when she told him she was bitten… what a friggin idiot! my brother saw the ending cutscene and he thought they were out of gas and that’s the end hahahahaha