Last Stand 3 Union City Guide/Walkthrough + Cheat page 4

139 posts

Flag Post

I found a shovel in the game haven’t heard anyone mention it. And i agree kelly suck she died and i went to save her and i got raped by the zombie. She had my ak 47 noooooo. Yeah but then i not sure if it was luck or what but i got two epic guns from one ugly ass zombie. One had like 200 magizine and it was automatic :O and the other had 100 damage some sort of snipe weapon did killer on those shield zombies took only one good at their head and they died. I was like “gay” cause i just lose my companion. I prefer the to give my companion an automatic and have a melee weapon and a pistol. But after kelly died i just equip my new epic guns had like tons of ammo from saving it up. It really made a difference when i went to the military camp cause that place was crazy when i first went there almost died.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RickyH13:

I found a shovel in the game haven’t heard anyone mention it. And i agree kelly suck she died and i went to save her and i got raped by the zombie. She had my ak 47 noooooo. Yeah but then i not sure if it was luck or what but i got two epic guns from one ugly ass zombie. One had like 200 magizine and it was automatic :O and the other had 100 damage some sort of snipe weapon did killer on those shield zombies took only one good at their head and they died. I was like “gay” cause i just lose my companion. I prefer the to give my companion an automatic and have a melee weapon and a pistol. But after kelly died i just equip my new epic guns had like tons of ammo from saving it up. It really made a difference when i went to the military camp cause that place was crazy when i first went there almost died.

I didn’t even get past the first sentence in this OMFGWALLOFTEXT

Flag Post

I’ve beaten the game and i can’t find the chainsaw. Can anyone help?

Flag Post

Easy Achivements! Like ‘’Death From Above’’ where you have to kill an infected while in mid-air,I also conserve ammo,food,and supplies,I know ALMOST everything about zombies!I use blades,they are easy to get a hold of,like the Fire Axe,like 25 damage,I usually use a AK-47 Scope. What the game needs is vehicles,no need to just run out there,guns blazing and blunt/blades slashing and bashing around into a horde of zeds! Also Hanks Hunter Compact (2nd person to be a compainion can shred through a zombie horde!

Flag Post

vinnie0805,all you gotta do is stick around in areas,killing extra zombies,I killed one once,a AK-47 Scope came out of the body, all I want is to save the damn game! DAMN STORAGE! ok,ermmm I also got a grenade launcher when getting near the HERC gates with 2 soldiers with those bad-ass guns! Does this game have the M249 SAW (Semi Automatic Weapon) in this!?

Flag Post

One thing the game is missing! NUCLEAR WARHEADS! WHAT THE FU- BOOOOOMMMM =3 I just WTF BOOOMED these posts! YALL GOT PWNED! Also…HOW THE HELL DOES THIS ZOMBIE SHIT KEEP HAPPENING! From a barricaded area from a forest,to moveable barricade to other locations,and now you lost your barricade,and now gotta roam a f.ucking city without a barricade! Survivor:WAHHHH I MISS MY BARRICADES! Barricading supplies fall on the survivor God:THERES YO DAMN SUPPLIES DUMBASS! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 6thgraderhere:

I AM COPYING THE REPLY! =3

Flag Post
Originally posted by LotrConquest1:

Just quoted my own reply! THIS…IS… WHAT THE FU- NOT AGAIN! BOOOMMMMMM!!!

Flag Post

Easy Achivements! Like ‘’Death From Above’’ where you have to kill an infected while in mid-air,I also conserve ammo,food,and supplies,I know ALMOST everything about zombies!I use blades,they are easy to get a hold of,like the Fire Axe,like 25 damage,I usually use a AK-47 Scope. What the game needs is vehicles,no need to just run out there,guns blazing and blunt/blades slashing and bashing around into a horde of zeds! Also Hanks Hunter Compact (2nd person to be a compainion can shred through a zombie horde!

vinnie0805,all you gotta do is stick around in areas,killing extra zombies,I killed one once,a AK-47 Scope came out of the body, all I want is to save the damn game! DAMN STORAGE! ok,ermmm I also got a grenade launcher when getting near the HERC gates with 2 soldiers with those bad-ass guns! Does this game have the M249 SAW (Semi Automatic Weapon) in this!?

One thing the game is missing! NUCLEAR WARHEADS! WHAT THE FU- BOOOOOMMMM =3 I just WTF BOOOMED these posts! YALL GOT PWNED! Also…HOW THE HELL DOES THIS ZOMBIE SHIT KEEP HAPPENING! From a barricaded area from a forest,to moveable barricade to other locations,and now you lost your barricade,and now gotta roam a f.ucking city without a barricade! Survivor:WAHHHH I MISS MY BARRICADES! Barricading supplies fall on the survivor God:THERES YO DAMN SUPPLIES DUMBASS! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!

Just quoted my own reply! THIS…IS… WHAT THE FU- NOT AGAIN! BOOOMMMMMM!!!

Not even funny, more of a waste of your life. Your not getting this back.

Flag Post

beat game.. WITH SHAPREN KATANA :D i focus only on blades never liked blunt it takes more stigma to use per swing :/ plus i find blades do more damage then when i try blunts, and i love rifles :3 one shot = 3 dead :D then with some automatics 10 shots 1 dead >:

Flag Post
Originally posted by JamesFan16:

beat game.. WITH SHAPREN KATANA :D i focus only on blades never liked blunt it takes more stigma to use per swing :/ plus i find blades do more damage then when i try blunts, and i love rifles :3 one shot = 3 dead :D then with some automatics 10 shots 1 dead >:

Automatics, 10 shot, 1 dead? wtf? you kidding me? How do you aim man? I take a SCAR H Spec Ops or FN FAL, and bam, 10 shots 5 dead in 3.5 seconds. Rifles are loud, very loud, slow rate of fire, and if you miss once, you are screwed. And the noise atracts a lot of zombies to you, so if you miss, your dead. Put it that way. Blades and Blunt, ah, the 2 opposites. Blades do more damage with less stamina per swing/hit, but Blunts have more knockback. And yes, the Sharpened Katana is BEAST in the game.

Flag Post

thos herc solders in uptown can easily be destroyed just get a loud gun and it`ll atract the mobe.what guns do they have and about the final cutscene. personally if i went to 10 diffrent locatoins killed over 2000 zombies and and get my face mauld off multiple times 1st i wouldn`t be thinking about my wifes wounds. 2nd after all that she just kills me i have realy think about our relatoinship

Flag Post
Originally posted by retroftw:

thos herc solders in uptown can easily be destroyed just get a loud gun and it`ll atract the mobe.what guns do they have and about the final cutscene. personally if i went to 10 diffrent locatoins killed over 2000 zombies and and get my face mauld off multiple times 1st i wouldn`t be thinking about my wifes wounds. 2nd after all that she just kills me i have realy think about our relatoinship

I loled while reading this XD
I

Flag Post

The guns I found underpowered were definitely pistols and shotguns. Auto weapons can easily take hordes out, rifles as well. Rokcet launcher only for taking massive clusters of zombies (mainly in very late game). About melee weapons, I preferred blunt at beginning but once I got battle axe, I strated to tribute my stats to slash. Silencer might be best extra feat

Flag Post

thank but seriosly joking aside tips. 1st early on blunt weapons are fare supperior but when the battle axe is unlocked it absolutly destroys enemys.2nd about the m82 sniper a much much better optoin is the m24 sniper better damage accuracy and so on also the ammos much easier to get (you can by it from the shop).3rd maik50 the hanguns are good until the 3rd erea possibly 4th if your realy well trianed with a pistol e.g over 90. also if need informatoin pm me (for this game) or check the wiki aldo lotr why did you quadrupil post

Flag Post

sorry typos i meant far supperior,also,possibly ammo(plural)

Flag Post

Guys,when you enter UpTown trying to find Richards,I went to the first building there,BUT the left door when entering won’t let me enter the left room! TT_TT Richards must be in there,I NEED THAT KEY FOR TEH Gun-Locker!

Flag Post

Where is Richards? TT_TT I need guns…

Flag Post

he`s still where you got the quest in newtown ether way 4th area past the underground train in go pats the train he`s there dead and just loot his corpes

Flag Post

Darn!!! Really? Crappy guns!!!! I have a M16A2 Scoped,Death Adder .45 scoped,a Shotgun lightend,a Uzi Spec-Ops,and a Hachet sharpend,but I like the Hunter Compact and Shotgun Custom…=3

Flag Post

Spolier! When going in the 2nd building when in Uptown,go to the left door,go inside,BEWARE!!! Zombies with claw hammers!!! When killed all zeds,check the right desk drawer,theres a key ’’403’’,theres $350 in that room…also when meeting the HERC Soldiers,the 2nd building,go right,theres like 3 rooms,wheres the key for the 3rd room,I need to see the room,I go everywhere!Also,when past the 2nd building I last talked about (about that 3rd room,I need key thing)the Police Department,go right,then go upstairs,go past the 1st corridor into the 2nd,go into…I think the 1st or 2nd room,theres a little locker beside the door (Need high lock-picking skill),pick-lock (or Force PickLock) it open,grab a gun cage key,exit room,go all the way left until at a caged door,unlock,go in (maybe infested with zombies,I had to kill 5 zombies),open the left locker (theres a Kelvar vest HORRAY!!)and lock and load,theres a ton of bitches out there!!! <—-Like the big spolier/help post =3 The best I can do…

Flag Post

Spolier! When going in the 2nd building when in Uptown,go to the left door,go inside,BEWARE!!! Zombies with claw hammers!!! When killed all zeds,check the right desk drawer,theres a key ’’403’’,theres $350 in that room…also when meeting the HERC Soldiers,the 2nd building,go right,theres like 3 rooms,wheres the key for the 3rd room,I need to see the room,I go everywhere!Also,when past the 2nd building I last talked about (about that 3rd room,I need key thing)the Police Department,go right,then go upstairs,go past the 1st corridor into the 2nd,go into…I think the 1st or 2nd room,theres a little locker beside the door (Need high lock-picking skill),pick-lock (or Force PickLock) it open,grab a gun cage key,exit room,go all the way left until at a caged door,unlock,go in (maybe infested with zombies,I had to kill 5 zombies),open the left locker (theres a Kelvar vest HORRAY!!)and lock and load,theres a ton of bitches out there!!! <—-Like the big spolier/help post =3 The best I can do…

That’s not a spoiler, more of a walktrough, and what would you expect to find in a UCPD Gun Cage? Besides guns and ammo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by retroftw:

he`s still where you got the quest past the underground train in lower town go pats the train he`s there

…I had serious trouble understanding this….

Flag Post

better now 6th grader i corrected my post

Flag Post

Someone just tell me where the key to the 3rd door is! :)