Last Stand 3 Union City Guide/Walkthrough + Cheat page 5

139 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by retroftw:

better now 6th grader i corrected my post

Uh, better but, I had trouble reading “ehter”…

Flag Post

aha fixed it i think

Flag Post

ive beaten this game twice and searched every building (i think) so, where is this first companion “Kelly” you all talk about? are you NOT supposed to go into every building and search every corner to find her? cause i did that both games, not even knowing shes there until i just read this.

also as a sidenote, sledge hammer ROCKS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by zonotos:

ive beaten this game twice and searched every building (i think) so, where is this first companion “Kelly” you all talk about? are you NOT supposed to go into every building and search every corner to find her? cause i did that both games, not even knowing shes there until i just read this.

also as a sidenote, sledge hammer ROCKS!

Ummm,its Brookvale,go to this grocrey store,theres a door at the back of it,and Kelly is in there,also theres like $50 in the cash register,I usually go with the guy with the Hunter Compact,the damn gun can shred through hordes of zombies,BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE KEY TO THE 3RD DOOR IN THE 2ND BUILDING WITH THE DAMN HERC SOLDIERS!! I’m getting pissed…

PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

i wanna know why my save keeps deleting

on another note i stick with kelly till i get her killed then swich to hank

Flag Post

Where’s the C4 Timer at the Military Base? I looked everywhere and I cannot find it.

Flag Post

Woah, I blew up both Kelly and Hank with an RPG!

…Crap

Flag Post
Originally posted by jobejobe:

Where’s the C4 Timer at the Military Base? I looked everywhere and I cannot find it.

Found it!

Flag Post

I know this is just me being unobservant and forgetful, but where do you go once you collect all the supplies? I have them all, according to the quest, but the “Task Here” thing is still above the place where you get the supplies. Checked the journal, and it doesn’t say where to go afterwards. Do you just go to the concrete wall? Does it need to be assembled somewhere?

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s at the safehouse at the Docks.

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me what I have to do when I reach the docks, I mean, I have the first, I’m at the docks, but don’t know what to do. I’m pretty sure I have to go further (on that small island I can see on the map) but there’s a map that makes me travel, and it makes me go back to the beginning of the docks or everywhere else on the map. I tried the bazooka on the wall but it didn’t work.

Never mind, just found out what to do, now I won.

Flag Post

PEAPLE THERS A GLTCH THAT DELETS SAVES HOW DO I FIX IT

i have to use caps cause nobody listens

Flag Post
Originally posted by retroftw:

better now 6th grader i corrected my post

Ah, found him. Poor Son of a Bi-, but then again, who told him to run down the city full of zombies with over 40 Ibs of guns?

Flag Post

i see your piont
lol

Flag Post

kelly fall down by wonder, game saysim should save him but i cant!!! i aim to her, press G, press all my keyboardbutton and nothing happen! anyone can helps me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sirhalth:

kelly fall down by wonder, game saysim should save him but i cant!!! i aim to her, press G, press all my keyboardbutton and nothing happen! anyone can helps me?

just open menu and select save and quit but if you save to much i mean play the game it`ll not save data enymore and thers no way to fix it

Flag Post

i have a question is the union city plot happening at the same time as last stand 2

Flag Post

Well…

In one of last areas you’ll meet a few survivors led by Jack, who appears to be the “hero” of LS1+2. So it is set right after LS2.

Flag Post

i thought it meant on last stand 2 the last 15 days are when union city takes place but realy depends how long you play

Flag Post

someting cool i discoverd the maximum boost you can get from books is 7 but you need about 100 smarts
also at the end of the game you can hide behind dana and kill the enimies theyll never get past him he`ll never die and ther infinatly spawning so you can grind up to at least level 20 possibly more but i couldn`t be botherd to try

Flag Post

How do u revive your partner?

Flag Post

save and quit from the menu or play on armourgames

Flag Post

How do you destroy the final wall?
With the rocket launcher?
Or you must do other thing?
[In the ending].

Flag Post

just head to the waterside area get to the milatery base collect the explosives but you need to get the quest from jack first

Flag Post

TY. I didnt do that quest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stairwalker:

Does anyone know how to get the following achievements?
Oh come on
Brains beats brawn
Brawn beats brains

And the pick 30 locks one seems impossible, there just aren’t that many locks to begin with (without premium at least).

the pick lock achievement can be done by playing again