gd65 glitches eps 3 (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

now folks!!! were on the new eps 3!!! its even better letter netter setter metter than ever!!!! now on to the glitches

GTA SAN ANDREAS PART 2

11: leave the game for 2-3 mins now cj should be singing a song :)

12: get a knife and recruit a member behind them but before they look at you cut there neck and they will die but they will relieve MWHAHAHAHA!!!! }:]

13: EXPERIMENT: put a car into a spray let it spray then put another car near it but has to be half in half out then go in the car thats fully in……. see what it ends up… ?_?

14: LEGAND: ive heard that theres a secret way into the underworld at las venturas its somewhere at the water edges so give me a shoit if u manage to find it…. ?_?

15: MYSTERY: ive wondered and a lot of noobs how the in the,world do i get to the special area boxing thing in las venturas….. give me a shout if u do know….?

thats all i have folks but i will give you a surprise on eps 4 plus u got a surprise that i made eps 3 today huh??? well anyway cya glitchers guys and noobs and legands….
FOREVER!!!!!

Flag Post

why are you so stupid?

Flag Post

There’s a hole with no bottom.

Flag Post

……
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flag Post

Why are you such a ass …All he was doing was giving us a glitch guide , I mean dude you are such a n00bish Forum Troll

Flag Post

why are you so stupid?

Consider this a warning for both trolling and spamming. I asked in his last topic for you guys not to troll.

Flag Post

Consider this a warning for both trolling and spamming. I asked in his last topic for you guys not to troll.

I didn’t post in the last topic. These ones are utterly pointless, as they’re unrelated to Kongregate(Not nessecerily a bad thing), and I could find about 8 websites with better cheats and glitches in about second. They’d alos be far better spelled and punctuated.

Flag Post

geeeeeeez chill guys im only helping noobs to get wat they want and thats cool glitches

Flag Post

My post wasnt directed at you, mrhthepie.

Flag Post

The trolling is not justified, but the motivation for trolling is.

I’m very freakin’ surprised that the OP has posted multiple threads to troll/flamebait, is insulting in many ways, and he’s only been banned for a seemingly short time (for how long, even? Hours? From the game chat?) and without any other warnings. I would suggest having this completely degrading and unproductive user permanently banned from Kong.
And saying “Sorry” isn’t enough, why the hell do some people act as if it is? A public apology is just words that usually don’t mean much.

Flag Post

If I can let it go of the insulting posts directed at me, then the rest of you should as well. These other threads were not meant to be flames, and if we ban him for responding to trolling then we need to ban those who started the insults in the first place. I’m not justifying his actions, its just difficult to carry out ‘justice’ when many of you are disregarding the behavior guidelines by trolling or feeding the trolling as well. Banning is a last resort, especially perma-baning and we try to err on the side of kindness, if it is so merited.

Whether the motivation for trolling is justified or not is completely irrelevant. It doesnt justify the action, particularly after its been specifically asked to stop. Things would be much simpler if everyone worked for peaceful resolutions instead of flaming those who are annoying or disagreeable to them.

If the behavior is continued then it will be taken care of, based on an effort to make an insightful judgment. Otherwise, if you want more strictness, that will apply to everyone.

Flag Post

Otherwise, if you want more strictness, that will apply to everyone.

That’s fine with me.

Flag Post

That’s fine with me.

Thats not fine with everyone else though. We’d start getting more ‘mod abuse’ complaints. Additionally, we’ve been directed to avoid bans unless really necessary.

Flag Post

We’d start getting more ‘mod abuse’ complaints.

Unless you’re some idiot who does abuse power (which would question how mods are chosen, btw), then you shouldn’t get any complaints except from the people who were banned themselves.

Flag Post

Unless you’re some idiot who does abuse power (which would question how mods are chosen, btw), then you shouldn’t get any complaints except from the people who were banned themselves.

That an ideal hope, but far from the reality of the situation, as has been proven countless times.

Flag Post

That an ideal hope, but far from the reality of the situation, as has been proven countless times.

I’m not aware of those “countless times” you speak of. Examples?

I’m sick of the hate some mods get…

The only thing I hate about some mods is the fact they don’t hate enough

And as a targeted mod, it is not good at all.

Targeted?

Also, Don’t be a playa hatah, be a Heita player.

Flag Post

I’m not going to dig through the forums to find links and type out other past situations just so you will stop disbelieving me. If you need examples and cant take me on my word that we’ve been through it, feel free to search yourself for a few. I dont understand how anyone could not know this. Even then thats only part of what we’ve dealt with and the complexity of the situation.

I dont know what the rest of your post has to do with, as I have know idea where those quotes are coming from. This thread has gone off-topic enough as is. Please cease the off-topic discussion in this thread.