MineCraft Vs. Terraria page 2

203 posts

Flag Post

I finally managed to play both and I think they both suck terribly.

Flag Post

I personally go for Minecraft and I really enjoy playing it but Terraria is no ripoff of minecraft and vice versa btw: I like them both but still I think minecraft is better :)

Flag Post

Well,I like them both. And Terraria isn’t a ripoff,It took inspiration from Minecraft.

Flag Post

Okaaaay well which one is better, Dance Dance Revolution or Quake 4?

Flag Post

Well I mean the FPS perspective of DDR

Flag Post

i say both games they might be alike but that doesnt mean one is a rip off of the other i like playing them both and so do other people terraria isnt a rip off of minecraft its just similar so stop all this talkin bout terraria is a rip off of minecraft cuz its not

Flag Post

i kind of like both terraria because it has more craftable items and minecraft because it has 3d
construction.
ps terraria isnt a ripoff just ask notch

Flag Post

I love terraria, partly because i like the whole idea of adventure and item collecting, witch there is to much of in Terraria, not to mention the goblin armys and the giant one eye thing and eater of worlds.

Flag Post

Terrarria borrows heavily from Minecraft. And when I say Borrows, I mean “rips off”.
So, I’ll say Minecraft.

Flag Post

yes, it does “rip off” alot, such as mining blocks and building, and the building part can be found on many games, would you call “everybody edits” a rip off? other than that its completely different,improved, but no 3d or first person graphics

Flag Post

I like both games equally much.

Minecraft because I’m able to build things how I want. Terraria because of the exploration and stuff.

Combine both games = possible an epic game?
Anyway, both games are great in their own way. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Kuranes:

Terrarria borrows heavily from Minecraft. And when I say Borrows, I mean “rips off”.
So, I’ll say Minecraft.

Right, because if something borrows from/rips off a good game it becomes inherently terrible.

Flag Post

For creativity; Minecraft.
Adventure; Terraria.
And for those who are saying Terraria is a ‘rip-off’ of Minecraft, you may as well say that Terraria is a rip-off of 100+ games as it draws inspiration from not only Minecraft.

Flag Post

Terraria is more fun.

Since games are an entertainment medium, fun is all that matters.

Flag Post

I think Minecraft is better (for me) because it’s a creativity game.Terraria is more RPG than Building and if I want to play a RPG game i’l just play Gothic or Oblivion.

Flag Post

the only bad part of terraria is that every character takes up a 3×2 block area.

I mean, why not make your guy smaller for EASIER TRAVEL???

Flag Post

This thread hasnt started talking about multiplayer yet,If you can find a good server terraria is so much fun on multiplayer

Flag Post

like cod vs cs terraria like couter strike is a easy win in multiplayer

Flag Post
Originally posted by My_Pale_Rex:

Minecraft is better because it has an extra dimension.

Also, Minecraft is better because Terraria is a RIPOFF of Minecraft

then your rip offf of every human

Flag Post

also eater of shit in terraria is fun

Flag Post

Guys, Minecraft is inspired by Infiminer,Terraria is Inspired by Minecraft.Terraria ain’t a rip off they both have there differences.I play both equally and they are great games!

Everyone has different reviews so….I can’t change anybodies mind.Whining won’t help

Signed,lemonaid4

Flag Post

Minecraft=Best sandbox game xD
terrarria=fake 2d minecraft….

Flag Post

if we want to go that way, terraria came out before minecraft because minecraft isnt even out of beta yet so that would make minecraft the ripoff

but i personally like the creativity of minecraft and all the modders of it terraria is much better with friends on adventure maps

Flag Post

Minecraft.
Creepers.

Flag Post

I think Minecraft is better because of the the 3D element and it’s more realistic then Terraria….