MineCraft Vs. Terraria page 6

204 posts

Flag Post

Why so much fucking arguing over a damn game? "all i see is ripoff this ripoff that. dont call it a ripoff … you never played it. so stop BITCHING about the damn game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

<

Originally posted by My_Pale_Rex:

Minecraft is better because it has an extra dimension.

Also, Minecraft is better because Terraria is a RIPOFF of Minecraft

Of course its better. But no need to argue about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xGAM3FREAKx:

<

Originally posted by My_Pale_Rex:

Minecraft is better because it has an extra dimension.

Also, Minecraft is better because Terraria is a RIPOFF of Minecraft

Of course its better. But no need to argue about it.

first of all don’t fucking triple post.
second of all, Of course it is better?
what the fuck are you…
you DO realise that by saying that you are aregung… right?

Flag Post

Its hard to say but I think Minecraft might be a little better because I like building awesome stuff with redstone
And Terraria doesnt have any power blocks.

Flag Post

I prefer Minecraft , just because I like it more.

Flag Post

minecraft def it has 3d

Flag Post

Minecraft.
I never played terraria.

Flag Post

everybody see thetaprime01400 the RETARTED PICKLE who do you think you are. what is more retarted a blowing up creeper staring at you ar a skull following you OKAY YOU GET IT THETA COME ON . your the retarted pickle

Flag Post

minecraft!!!

Flag Post

minecraft!!

Flag Post

Minecraft is much more unique than Terraria, I’ll give it that – the only down side is the lack of reason to it. Terraria on the other hand, has bosses and dialog and what not!

Terriria 5
Minecraft 8

Flag Post

Comparing Both, They are totally different, Minecraft is Mostly focused on creative as it as only 2 Types of Weapon Sword and Bow, and It is 3D which is Perfect For Creative and Building stuff, and has a WIDE World
Terraria is more for an RPG As it has more Types of Armor, Mana, More Ores, More Bosses than Minecraft and You Can DIG/MINE a Lot From Surface to Underworld.
There are more Stuff to Compare but it’s Just my Opinion…
Although as i do Like more RPGs i Like more playing Terraria, Minecraft is Really Awesome Too.

Flag Post

PS: I Still think Terraria is a Rip-Off of Minecraft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolando12e:

Minecraft is better cause of all the things you can craft, also because the view looks more realistic…

Look at this, Minecraft even has a 3-D mode along with some other cool features, Terraria has that too.
But, Minecraft is BETTER because alot more people play it, plus it’s less complicated than terraria.
Minecraft has interesting monsters too, including creepers!

And that’s why Minecraft is better!

Less Complicated…So Guessing a Thousand of Recipes(Hundreds) Make it less Complicated? cuz you Will have to OBLIGATORY READ a Guide, On Terraria i never did, When Reading that Guide and Instantly Learning those Made it Boring as i didn’t Guess any…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xGAM3FREAKx:

Why so much fucking arguing over a damn game?

Maybe because it’s a gaming forum?

Flag Post

Minecraft is BETTER because alot more people play it

By that reasoning, suddenly the latest Final Fantasy and Call of Duty becomes a better game than Okami or Earthbound. Ever heard of cult classics?
The masses have an even distribution between enjoying wonderful games and not so good ones, that are usually sequels with nothing added. Which is which is clear, but you can never use Argumentum Ad Populum and not sound like an idiot.
I am myself a person that enjoys more Minecraft, so please no Ad Hominem claiming I’m a fanboy of Terraria trying to defend it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoxBeat:

Minecraft is BETTER because alot more people play it

By that reasoning, suddenly the latest Final Fantasy and Call of Duty becomes a better game than Okami or Earthbound. Ever heard of cult classics?
The masses have an even distribution between enjoying wonderful games and not so good ones, that are usually sequels with nothing added. Which is which is clear, but you can never use Argumentum Ad Populum and not sound like an idiot.
I am myself a person that enjoys more Minecraft, so please no Ad Hominem claiming I’m a fanboy of Terraria trying to defend it.

Hey guys look at this person. “OMG IM SO SMART I CAN NAME LOGICAL FALLACIES!!!!”

The only reason to name logical fallacies is if you are trying too hard to look smart.

Of course, smart people don’t play Skyrim or Minecraft, because both games suck.

Flag Post

minecraft, say NO to rip offs

Flag Post
Originally posted by lime69:

minecraft, say NO to rip offs

Ok i am just going to say this…
This is not a argument about weather or not the game is a rip off, this is a argument about which game is better to play, It being a ripoff is illrelevent.

Flag Post

Watching people play Terraria is just a bit weird. Its like playing a 2D side-scrolling shooter game to a 3D FPS game. Its like TDP4 to BF3. I really believe that if you want surprises then you play 3D cause many surprises are taken away by seeing everything. Although Terraria may look better but I would go for Minecraft because it has surprises. Who knows what is behind the dirt or the stone. Terraria you see underground, above, EVERYWHERE. Defeats the purpose of the building of defenses and surprises.

Flag Post

You are comparing a game to a sandbox.
Terraria is a game because it tells you what to do.You have a goal set by the creator of the game.There are more sets of weapons and armors(making it somehow a RPG) and it makes you want to fight creatures,survive and defeat the bosses.
Minecraft is sandbox because the game hasn’t got an end(well tehnically it has but it can be ignored because you can live every day with it or not).You want to survive but you don’t have to punch zombies or demons in the face or be Legolas with a bow or the God of War with swords.No.You just have to build a farm or punch pigs so you can have something to eat.Then my friend build as much as you want.Build discos,giant automatic farms,cities,huge pigs out of wool or……ANYTHING YOU WANT.
Soo the games are very different……..Minecraft is building. Terraria is a RPG… I prefer Minecraft because I prefer to build.

Flag Post

i prefer minecraft,because it’s 3D,minecraft have : difficulty,3D,texturepacks,mods,multiplayer,beat the game,and you can build better things,like,3D pixel arts,and you can change the skin even if you don’t buy the game,and you can pick blocks like wood just by punching at the block.

terraria have : 2D,build 2D things,multiplayer,more blocks,more monsters,you can’t beat the game(in minecraft you beat the game by killing the enderdragon),you can’t change the skin when you alredy made the player,etc.