Oblivion

31 posts

Flag Post

Oblivion is a dangerously addictive game, it is on my top 5 list of games( yes i have a top 5 ) it is just the best game ever and tell me what you think about this pwnage game.

Flag Post

I never played it……..welll i heard that it is a RPG game……like lineage……Oh and graphics are good in that game…

Flag Post

Dude it is the greatest game ever in life 2x

Flag Post

Link please.

Flag Post

link to what

Flag Post

Dunno :/ lol stealth.

Flag Post

you mean elder scrolls 4: oblivion?? if yes.. i want to play it T_T havent got the chance but i want to.. heard it is AWESOME

Flag Post

Definitely worth playing.

Flag Post

Wow i never thought i would find someone else, who plays it. i am seriously addicted to this game, trust me. Its for either the 360 or the computer sylicas, so no linky =( but…

Name: Menilus
Class: Breton
Skills: the usual, blade, block, restoration, destruction, ect.
Level: 16
Best Weaopon-Blades Dai Katana.(two handed)

Flag Post

Yea I own it, Kind freaked out over the whole game Breaking Bug for the pc. After that I haven’t played it in awhile on my 360 (yes i know it shouldn’t affect the 360 users).

Flag Post

Am I the only argonian here? Level 25, completed main questline, completed dark brotherhood and thieves guild and fighters guild. Now joining mage guild and arena. fav Weapon: Avakiri Katana

Flag Post

Wow i never thought i would find someone else, who plays it.

You shouldn’t be surprised after all the awards its won, including several ‘game of the year’ awards.

Flag Post

I have a level 36 Imperial Assassin, completed all Daedra, Thieves Guild, Mages Guild, Arena, Fighters Guild, Knights of the Nine, Sheogorath, and Dark Brotherhood quests. I lay sieges to towns, and my highest bounty was precisly 41,250,840 for killing some civillians and about a gazillion guards.

I also heard that the fifth game in the series will be an MMORPG, in which you can travel to Akavir and the rest of the continents – your not restricted to just Cyrodill. That’s gonna be MASSIVE!

Flag Post

really cool! i just bought Benirus manor, and i have to sleep in it to get the ghosts to come out. Theres also a money glitch. if you have done the count of skingrads quest to get a vampire cure for his wife, keep asking about the reward. he will keep giving 2500 gold.
!!!!!!BE WARNED!!!!!! This may cause your game to freeze unexpectedly, but it is only a chance. Let me know if you try it and your game freezes.

Flag Post

One of my favourite games. I have Shivering Isles, and download Knights and some of the other mini-expansions.

Flag Post

please tell me I ahve owned you all with my collection of quills. (3798)

Flag Post

There’s also another way to get free gold.

Easy Gold (Prepatch)
Any time after you have finished the tutorial in the imperial sewers at the start of the game, you can kill a specific person and loot unlimited amounts of gold from them. Here’s how you do it:

In the Imperial City, Talos district, find a house owned by a person named Dorian, it will be called “Dorian’s House”. Try to get him angry enough with you via threatening him. Once he has a low enough disposition (lower than 20) with him, he will ask you to leave. At this point kill him and go to loot his body. He should have around 40 gold and some other misc items. LOOT ALL THE ITEMS FIRST leaving the gold, DO NOT LOOT ALL. When you go to take the gold, it will glitch and keep allowing you to take the gold off him. Make sure he doesn’t leave or alerts any of the guards and save before attempting this. After about an hour of hitting the same button, I had 150k gold. Note: You can bribe him before doing this glitch and you’ll make more gold. This no longer works after a recent June patch to the game.

Flag Post

If you ignore the leveling system (which is uh… the worst thing i’ve ever seen, ever) then its a pretty fun game. Gets old quick though, imo anyone who actually enjoyed this game ought to just play an mmo, its basically the same thing, just without other people.

Flag Post

Leveling system was fine IMO. Thats part of being an RPG.

Flag Post

i have 3 characters, one archer, one mage, and one knight. Personally i think the archer is the most fun because he is not too easy to play with. The mage, i think is the most powerfull person in the game. i have a bretton lvl 32 that is super easy to play with. The knight and archer take a while to lvl up, whereas the mage just shoots up in 3 days to lvl 20. The knight is a Nord, and the archer is a wood elf. The game is fun and i made clothes that made me fully invisible :D.

Flag Post

My best character was a mage. Destruction spells and summons are very good at higher levels, expecially making your own spells. It was my dream to make a spell that had Fire/Ice/Lighting damages maximum power for maximum duration at maximum range. ULTIMATE PWNAGE. Also with effects to destroy magic and element resists 100%.

If you ignore the leveling system (which is uh… the worst thing i’ve ever seen, ever) then its a pretty fun game. Gets old quick though, imo anyone who actually enjoyed this game ought to just play an mmo, its basically the same thing, just without other people.

This game is way better than any MMO. No pointless levelling/grinding, no noobs stinking up the place, much better and varied quests, way better graphics, no lag, bigger than some mmo’s and better fighting gameplay(In MMO’s you click a monster and wait. Maybe cast some spells by clicking them) and items.

Flag Post

yea but, if you want a real challenge, try killing some characters or monsters with a higher difficulty bar. I think it is near impossible if you put your bar to the max(the rat may kill you lol)

Flag Post

rats suck. i just got a cool blade, the Akavari War Blade. buncha good stuff, drain health, magica, and fatigue. find Jensene in imperial market dis.

Flag Post

btw, i gots tons of torches. 786 torches xD

Flag Post

LOL WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY TORCHES LOL, the archers just rule…

PS: check out my riddles thread :D