DTD The 100

13 posts

Flag Post

I cant get passed wave 77 wtf….though i got the other 3 badges……I dont know how to create a juggle maze lol…..and I keep dying by the flying creeps……..omg…..help

Flag Post

lol u suck

Flag Post

Dont offend him.You could check out one of the guide in the forums or search YouTube

Flag Post

I know ………….I tried all…even the video…..damn i cant do things like them…coz they made it fast forward….XD

Flag Post

Anyway thnx..

Flag Post

Well, basically, the main thing about the map used in the guide is to keep juggling between the top two, occasionally using the bottom exit. You have to sell at the right time, so that you can immediately block afterwards.

Flag Post

http://kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/1034

Flag Post

I did a bit of a dif maze to win the 100 badge. I juggled but only had 2 exits , both near the bottom so I only had to move the mouse a bit to put other block in. Up near the top I had a block I could remove to make a short cut to regroup the mobs.

Had 1 bash tower and 9 flying towers. The 9 flying had 2 boost towers along with after level 77(if that is flying been over a month now since i did it) flys some freeze towers to slow down the next flying. after that flying I sold all my air attacks and pumped up as much ground attacks as I could to get to points I needed.

Flag Post

I tried one juggle maze….it has 2 short exits and one long exit(in case the towers sell so slow)

Flag Post

thank u kovec so much…

Flag Post

nevermind ^^ i got it thnx to kovec
Dude! You just completed the Immaculate Desk achievement in Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 and won the Immaculate Desk badge and 60 points!

Flag Post

Yeah, I used that guide, that was the one i was refering to

Flag Post

Whoah, Nqkoi1 made a constructive post up there, with good spelling, and complete sentences….OMG!!!