Feudalism 2 page 6

135 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

MORONS FUEDALISM 2 ALREADY OUT.. .

Flag Post

in like 5 websights..

Flag Post

It’s Out And In Good shape :D,I Beaten The game In 1 hour and Then it didn’t give me the badges and then 1 week after I Camed to play the game again and It gaved me the badges that is crazy but Still I Have the badges so no Big deal folks :)

Flag Post

(irreleivant) i have dual dragon swords with +10 in stun, blood, poisen, occult, blood and wolf. i also have a dragon head sword wtih +10. its way better than dual weapons becuase the speceal attacks never miss. id suggest it over dual swords

Flag Post

hey guys i know a cheat for fuedalism 1 how to get unlimited gold and capture a city for free first when choosing army choose one then click right click on ur mouse then click forward and now u have unlimited gold how cool and to capture a city for free have a battle against a city then lose then start over again choose the same team u chose then click right click then click forward and now u have unlimited gold a a captured city how cool

Flag Post

Of course it’s out now. The people who commented that they wanted it out said that a year ago

Flag Post

Feudilism is quite the game but i remember playing it at other sites we start with 40000k $ ? thats a bit too much i focused on STR then got a big axe and slauthered everyone by my self – really gotta fix that

Flag Post

Though this is a bit late, admittedly, you get overpowered regardless of the weapon you choose once you get a 10-star weapon. Duel-wielding the Stellar Nina-Tos from the Eastern Empire capital, with Black Shogun armour, makes you nearly unstoppable.

The Katana Guillotine special can be overpowered unless you have a ridiculously large amount of medium potions, since even on easy it can damn near instakill you.

Flag Post

Why are the far east so OP? it’s horrible!