Most bloodiest, goriest, violent game? page 2

163 posts

Flag Post

Here’s one I worked on while I was still at Adult Swim that might deserve to be in the running.

http://www.adultswim.com/games/vivacaligula/index.html

Flag Post

Since we are bringing adult swim into this I might as well bring this up http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/index.html

Flag Post

Hahaha, this games you games you guys are naming are nothing. All those games, except for one or two, are all popular games, so of coarse they’re going to be edited a little for public. The number one, undeniably , most goriest game is postal, the whole series.

Since when is Postal not a popular, ultra-mainstream game? You’re like those annoying college kids who turn their noses up at mainstream music while rocking out to their ultra-indie, no-one-else-has-ever-heard-of-these-guys Death Cab for Cutie and Modest Mouse CDs.

Flag Post

hehe blood n guts for c64

and barbarian was funny games and gory

the killer move when you chopped the head off

was awesome haha , like a conan movie

Flag Post

Since when is Postal not a popular, ultra-mainstream game? You’re like those annoying college kids who turn their noses up at mainstream music while rocking out to their ultra-indie, no-one-else-has-ever-heard-of-these-guys Death Cab for Cutie and Modest Mouse CDs.

Hate to quote you, but I have to reply. Postal is not really that famous in the sense that probably less then 25%, maybe even 15, knows about that game. Games like Halo, time splitters, super mario bros; people who don’t even play video games heard about them. Out of all the games I met, not one has heard of that game. Haha, I don’t listen to indie by the way.

Flag Post

Umm i know its mainstream but mortal combat series, isn’t that just a little brutal bloody and violent?

Flag Post

Games like Halo, time splitters, super mario bros; people who don’t even play video games heard about them.

I have to wonder, Time Splitters? Is that one really that huge? I only heard about it when I got an XBox demo disc once. Also, on a different, but similar note, what’s the absolute most-obscene-just-for-the-sake-of-being-obscene song you have ever heard? Mine would have to be “So What?” by Metallica, off Garage Inc. I know, it’s a cover, but I don’t remember who the original is. Music with non-understandable lyrics don’t count, like death metal.

Flag Post

johney rocket fingers is pretty bad

Flag Post

Good call on remembering it. I’m not trying to be a little bitch or anything, but I think you guys are talking about Time Killers instead of Time Splitters. One of my favorites as a kid. There is actually a sequel that was 10 times as gory, but the gameplay sucked.

Flag Post

Manhunt 2 got banned in Europe and an AO rating here in America before they altered some content for exactly what we are talking about. I saw some people had even mentioned it earlier.

We have our winner folks.
/end thread

:P

Flag Post

if they made a game about that south park episode with the antichrist-obsessed-animals then that would definatly be among my top 10 of bloody gorey generally disgusting games. and that surgery game for the wii is pretty bloody and can get violent if you go hannibal lector on thier ass. or brain.

Flag Post

Most Goriest game would probably be Gears of War!

Flag Post

Surprised no one mentioned Fallout Tactics. Sure, it’s isometric, but the violence was ridiculous. I believe there was even a button labeled “Ridiculous Violence”.

Flag Post

I would say God of War 1 and 2. Man, everything in that game was about ripping mythical cratures apart or about wimen. It so cool what Kratos does to Zeus at the end of 2.

Flag Post

Brutal and sick game award would without a doubt go to manhunt 2… Its a pikey game and should be destroyed….

Flag Post

Manhunt 2’s original form.

Flag Post

Not exactly excessively bloody or gory but the GTA series needs to be on here just because of it’s over publicized amount of violence. Parents would not be worried about what kids were playing if it wasn’t for the ammount of hooker slaughtering rampages you can go on in that game.

Flag Post

Definatly Manhunt 2 and dead rising

Flag Post

Manhunt 2 u could freakin cut peoples balls off!
Dead Rising prett bad too
showerhead in the head = blood flowing out of head like a shower. nasty.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Thrill Kill FTW

Flag Post

The goriest game i have ever played (purely because i don’t play/like blood/gore games much) has to be Half-Life 2. On that level Revenholm, that creped me out, what with all the zombie things, and the first appearance of the really quick, 4 legged zombie creature.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/492830/images/d1_town_010030.jpg

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/492830/images/d1_town_010028.jpg

Flag Post

Pacman…

That’s the most goriest game…

Besides GTA, Gears of War, God of War, and many others :D

Flag Post

LMAO! I’d have to say Turok for me, I remeber killing something, and my mom was watching and then thought it was to gruesome. so she took my game back to GameStop =[ and got me some crappy game.

Flag Post

Viva Pinãta

Come on, you grab a shovel and smack animals in the head till they die and explode in a flurry of fireworks and candy.
Surely that wins hands down ^^