Most bloodiest, goriest, violent game? page 3

162 posts

Flag Post

kingdom under fire hereos, resident evil 4, goblin commander, destroy all humans 1&2

Flag Post

Carmageddon, definitely. To win the game, you can either: A) Win the race, B) Trash all the other cars, or C) Kill every pedestrian. I invariably chose “C”. Afterburner and flamethrower ftw!

Flag Post

Carmageddon, definitely. To win the game, you can either: A) Win the race, B) Trash all the other cars, or C) Kill every pedestrian. I invariably chose “C”. Afterburner and flamethrower ftw!

Ah, good memories. <3

Flag Post

Soldier of Fortune, Carmageddon, Manhunt and Mortal Kombat. But all these have been said previously, so nothing new here! :)

Flag Post

the goreist game ive played and completed is gears of war…easy!!!
but manhunt is just sad. in what way is killed people in everyway imaginable is fun, because this game is coming on to the wii and i dont think that a good idea with the wii remote.

Flag Post

i agrre with legend blaze and also that on the wii remote is basically encouraging people to urt other people good one

Flag Post

any game not wot u think and my real sal is mhaertford lol

Flag Post

Dead Rising? Just a thought. I love that game. What other game gives you the option to throw pies at zombies, along with the option to stick your hand into their chest cavity and pull out all the juicy goodies from inside?

Flag Post

i agree manhunt and gears of war r bloody.

Flag Post

seriously it has 2 b the torture ame 2 on kong its the best game in the world but its so violent and gory u get 2 chop up ur victim with chainsaws and u get 2 shave them to bone u also get 2 freaking paint them wit whatever colour u choose! i giv it 5/5

Flag Post

Dec 22, 2007

Another year old thread revived…

Flag Post

You guys forgot one game. F.E.A.R. Just thought I’d point that out, because F.E.A.R. (Well, to me anyway.) was one of the bloodiest games I have played.

Flag Post

There was a lot of bloody and gory games that I have seen but I forgot the titles, but Thrill Kill was one of those that I recall as it was recalled or something due to the goryness.

Flag Post

When I was little, I played stuff like Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Rise of the Triad, etc, which were all pretty graphic for their time. Carmageddon was great as well… I always liked the sound cars made when you held down the Repair button :P

Go play Doom 2 and kill a mini-Spider Mastermind (Archemetron or something?), or a Cacodemon or Mancubus, and tell me that those aren’t absolutely gory, lmao. The sounds that Arch-Viles make when they die were pretty amusing, too.

Certain parts of Duke Nukem 3D were pretty gory, too (such as Duke ripping the head off of Episode 2’s boss, and then using his exposed neck-pipe as a toilet while he reads the paper)

Flag Post

Painkiller, Fallout 2, how is it GTA isn’t on here?

Flag Post

well from my perspective if some one was to have a survey of most gore in a game {staying on topic}it would be a biased result. Becuase people would go for gears of war 2..bioshock or so on… i Hope that answers your question :]….

Flag Post

1 word manhunt.
manhunt was soo violent that it was made illegal in new Zealand and manhunt 2 was made illegal in the UK i mean you cant get much more violent than that.

Flag Post

Most violent ones I’ve played are Roadkill, Turok, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and the Grand Theft Auto series. In that order.

Flag Post

Also, Far Cry 2 has some violent healing animations.

clicky

The one where he pulls the twig out of his knee made me wince. Imagine the pain. :o

Flag Post

Tiddlywinks with a grizzly bear.

Flag Post

Seriously? Nobody has mentioned Dead Space yet! :o

Im on chapter 4 and so far ive seen babies with tenticles growing out their backs… monsters crawling towards me with no legs …tenticles bursting out from walls… blowing off limbs… sailing past body parts in Zero-G… And im not even half way yet. :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by craig12390:

Seriously? Nobody has mentioned Dead Space yet! :o

Im on chapter 4 and so far ive seen babies with tenticles growing out their backs… monsters crawling towards me with no legs …tenticles bursting out from walls… blowing off limbs… sailing past body parts in Zero-G… And im not even half way yet. :p

You’ll love the ones with “special” elbows, then. Don’t believe you’ll have seen them yet, but make sure to shoot the elbows quickly before they get close to you! You’ll know what I mean when you see them.

Definitely going to have to go with Dead Space. Amazing amount of gore, blood, and violence, but it’s the “perfect” amount; Enough to single it out from other games, I think, but not so much that it just gets ridiculous.

-Deriaz

Flag Post

dark sector, manhunt and fear 2 i have manhunt wooooooooooo

Flag Post

what about gta vice city?

Flag Post

i don’t really play violent games, but i recall its quite messy (but fun) when you use the developers console to plave zombies and headcrabs etc. in portal (from hl2), then blow them apart with such things as grenades or bazooka.