Most bloodiest, goriest, violent game? page 5

163 posts

Flag Post

Most bloody game ever? I don’t even have to think about it to know.

Life.

Life is a game— a silly, twisted, delightful little game. And by far it is the most bloody game ever designed. Kudos to the developers, aye?

Flag Post

condemned 2: bloodshot is realy gory the most goriest lvl is black lake lodge

Flag Post

Bloodiest = F.E.A.R., Blood coats EVERYTHING!!!
Goriest = Gears of War(2), …under-barrel chainsaw, enough said.
Violent = Any 2D Metroid, Every enemy, no matter what, explodes when it dies, if not, it desintegrates into dust. Not bloody, not gory, just violent.

Flag Post

I was surprised at how long dead space took to get on here. I was sorta like this : =^O
Dead Space is up there with Bioshock and Gears for me. Haven’t played Hitman 2 so I don’t know what all the hype is about.
Something that hasn’t been mentioned, I find it this way possibly for the realism is COD4. There are times, not always, but times when it’s just disgusting. Also, the zombie mode on COD5 (WAW for you idiots out there)
Also, Halo (1). The blood may be shades of blue and green usually. There is some orange from hunters, but you can paint the floor by wacking dead bodies.
Finally, Team Fortress 2. From time to time people will be in several bits. But that is actually pretty funny…

Flag Post

mad world

Flag Post
Originally posted by greg:

Anyone remember the old PC game “Rise of the Triad”? Enemies’ eyeballs would fly at you once you killed them.

That sometimes happens in Fallout 3, If you’re lucky.

WAW for you idiots out there

way to insult my intelligence there, low blow, low blow…

Finally, Team Fortress 2. From time to time people will be in several bits. But that is actually pretty funny…

Probably more hilarious than disgusting

Flag Post

Fallout 2 had a lot of gore. When people exploded, you could see bones, organs, blood and such all over the place.

I know it doesn’t seem too violent because of the old graphics, but if you took Fallout 2’s gore and made it today with modern graphics, it’d be up there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pandar:

Fallout 2 had a lot of gore. When people exploded, you could see bones, organs, blood and such all over the place.

I know it doesn’t seem too violent because of the old graphics, but if you took Fallout 2’s gore and made it today with modern graphics, it’d be up there.

Wow. While we are talking about Fallout, do you remember the last kill you could get in Fallout1 ? Its a spoiler so dont read if you dont want to know. Right after you had been exiled from Vault 13 and before the endgame cinematic came up, you could actually shoot the overseer. He would get split in half with all his guts laying around and his upper torso would crawl for a good 10 seconds. Simply horrible… but rewarding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by schwazala:

Most bloody game ever? I don’t even have to think about it to know.

Life.

Life is a game— a silly, twisted, delightful little game. And by far it is the most bloody game ever designed. Kudos to the developers, aye?

Brilliant.

Flag Post

turok trex boss for pc and n64

Flag Post

Chuch Norris vs. 1 million Ghandis’ (if i spelled it wrong, i mean that pacifist-indian guy) at once

Flag Post

yeah i think god of war series is the most violent and theres sex in it to if you can find the location XD

Flag Post

Whoa. Hard choice.

I’d say Dead Space (PS3/Xbox360/PC), God of War (1-3) and The Punisher (PS2)

Flag Post

If most of the blood and bodies did not disappear in resident evil 4 that would be #1 even though they do its still pretty bloody remember the (shiver) regenerators? shoot it in the head and it starts to bubble and an new head grows back then you take out its legs and it starts skwirming and hopping and ur like “WTF?!!!?!?!?!” then while your standing there he gets right back up on two new born legs. When you finally get ur thermal scope and find out how to kill him what do you know he explodes in a shower of blood and guts… and guts…. and more guts… not to mention when u watch the ten foot tall double-chainsaw-on-fire guy disembody your head after 1 hit or when the guy with the claws stabs you through your head or when the worm plaga bite your head off or when the guy u who u just shot their head off comes and grabs you. You Are Dead good times =)

Flag Post

bioshock 2 its even gorier why their is this guy who got his head
smashed

Flag Post
Originally posted by nutty52:

Hell yeah with Turok. Especially that gun which drills into your enemies head sending his grey matter everywhere.

wasn’t there a weapon that exploded limbs?

Flag Post

Bioshock? What the fu*k?

The two goriest parts of that game were Andrew+Golf-club and the first time you saw the big daddy kill a splicer.

Yes, the game had a scary and chilling atmosphere, but it wasn’t as gory as the before mentioned Gears of wars (1 and 2), Manhunt, and Dead Space.

Also, with Dead Space 2 coming, I can’t wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Madman0311:

Bioshock? What the fu*k?

The two goriest parts of that game were Andrew+Golf-club and the first time you saw the big daddy kill a splicer.

Yes, the game had a scary and chilling atmosphere, but it wasn’t as gory as the before mentioned Gears of wars (1 and 2), Manhunt, and Dead Space.

Also, with Dead Space 2 coming, I can’t wait.

dead space 2 will rock!

Flag Post

turok is a mother fuck dina hater with i like so hell ya for turok

Flag Post

i personly think gears of war because blood going everywhere peole cuting other people in half with chain saws thats pretty violent and bloody and gory and pretty beast if u ask me :p oh i almost forgot that game deadspace2 is preeeeetty gory,bloody,violent,and beast so thoughs are the ones i think so im putting them on my list :P :P :P!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

i think it would for sure have 2 be a tossup between fallout 3 deadspace left 4 dead 2 or manhunt cuz fallout has all kinds of gore deadspace well nuf said left 4 dead 2 has gore in the way of being able 2 see their insides with realistic kills and manhunt once again nuf said

Flag Post

Bioshock 2 is pretty crazy, same with fear 2 or condemned 1 or 2

Flag Post

Manhunt 2 was F*cked up with gore, thats probably why it was banned

Flag Post

Prototype : cutting a whole street full of people in half with just an attack…pretty aggressive if you ask me.

Flag Post

Prototype is in my opinion a serious contendor.
If you play it well, blood will be shed on a waterfall quantity for over an hour!