Most bloodiest, goriest, violent game? page 6

162 posts

Flag Post

probably bioshock, if not pokemon diamond (lol =])

Flag Post

I think God of War is the most bloodiest. In the 3rd game, you cut a hole in a giant’s stomach, spilling his guts. I know I saw it on You Tube.

Flag Post

fairy tale fights

Flag Post

you guys just saying good but these is the greatest f.a.i.n.t means (fears are in not true) its a scientist (bad scientist) who got a chemical spray and when he spray peoples it will betransform into a devil. and fears of blood is drinking of demon. the scientist will be the lastest boss

Flag Post

and its true manhunt is toooo violent… iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii looooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

but the true violent in 30 yr old (just for 30 yir old ) i am 31 is gore bloodiation 1’2’3’4’5’6’7’8’9’10 i just have kinife at 1 1stest chapter and i see that two bad guys..i am in the guy’s back i get two of it and then i pull the knife too hard and agent 2 shot the enemy guys but agent 6 have a lighter and he fire the enemies but three guys is in the back of agent 6 the bad guyswith shotgun and he didnt see me in sit at the back of the trash and the i walk slowly and i use knife in the three guys head but agent 5 say that “agent 6 the three enemies at your back”then agent 3 did useshotgun into the three enemies

Flag Post

The Suffering is one of them. It has many gruesome parts throughout the whole game.

Flag Post

but gore bloodiation just work in my Xbox

Flag Post

yeh ur the best redwing…..i love suffering how about left4dead

Flag Post

i know how about alone in the dark its tooooo scary

Flag Post

You triple posted… twice.

Flag Post

Madworld is the most violent game I’ve played, after all the whole purpose of the game is to inflict pain upon others so that you can then fight the boss.

Flag Post

i could tell you the most goriest movie ever this is the boss at gore ………… NINJA ASSASIN……………………. Hands down the goriest gears of war < ninja assasin personaly i was eattin my dinner when i shaw it and i … if i may …. BLEW CHUNKS……

Flag Post

ManHunt 2. That should not count cuz it was banned

Flag Post

Mortal Kombat 9.

Flag Post

for me the goriest game i play is Left 4 Dead

Flag Post

dead rising, left 4 dead, maybe fallout

Flag Post

dead space. when that monster that regenerates kills you it makes me so mad the way he does it

Flag Post

Assassin’s Creed game are not gory or bloody much, just mainly, violent.
And just about every hack n’ slash game ever made, preferably the Dynasty Warriors series.

Flag Post

Dead Space, Manhunt, Bioshock, Gears of War.

Also, Fallout 3 with Bloody Mess perk..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mickk:

You know what is really odd?

Nobody has mentioned two of the most violent bloody/gory games I’ve seen for a while, and they are on this site!

Endless Zombie Rampage and The Last Stand.

What about The Breach?

Flag Post

You must not forget the Silent Hill series, probably the most weird/creepy/bloody/disturbing game ever made…

Flag Post

Most disturbing in RE CVX. Bandersnatches scare the crap outta me and that massive bat…. L4D2 forr Bloody/Wierd/Creepy.

Flag Post

i gotta say the manhunt series and postal 2 damn and half life 2 and unrealeased game kalled thrill kill

Flag Post

Manhunt 1-2, Postal 2, Mortal Kombat 9.

Blood everywhere.