What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Rules and Instructions
- – Stage Dimensions: 700×500
- – Frame Rate: 40 fps
- – Maximum Game Size: 500kb
- – The game must be compatible with Flash player 7 or below.
- – If you choose not to name your symbols, there may be some conflicts with other parts. To prevent this, simply place all your symbols into a folder named after your alias.
- – The game should be ‘rated E 10+’.
“Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.” – ESRB Rating Guide
- – Feel free to partner up with a programmer if you are just an artist or vice-versa.
- – In order to decide who gets Co-Author a panel of judges will review each game and decide on the best games. The authors of the chosen games will recieve co-author. If you were part of team you will have to decide who gets to be listed at co-author. However, all authors will receive credit in the game.
The Wii Game Collab will be a collaboration in which authors will create games playable on the Wii. Atomic-Noodle started the collab, and I’m posting here on Kongregate. Hope you like it. Were hoping this gets sponsored by Kong, so please sign up.