Downloading Games (locked)

5 posts

Flag Post

Their is a way to download nerly every game on the internet, Allthou its not realy suppost to be done. Firstly you need mozzila firefox, secondly you need a Stand-alone Flash player, from http://www74.megaupload.com/files/d5f056eba8d312bff7a4e06f71553a72/SAFlashPlayer.zip (just look in the center of the page a bit to the top right and enter a 3 letter pin)

Ok now you can start, To download a game you need to go on mozzila
fire-fox load the game, go on the page with it on like, start playin it to see if its the real game. Now click in a blank spot on the page with no typing or add’s or any thin. Press “View page info” ok go to the 4th-5th option along saying “media” look at the scroling thing at the side some of them will say embeded, Games are embedded, look at the address and see if theirs any hits like if its an advert it will say like www.poker.com./sfgdsgf if its the game it will be on the sites name like lostvectors.com/ghesk

click it then press save as, save it as the game name to your desktop

Open the “Sa flash player” you should of downloaded drag the game onto it, if it dosent work right click on the game and press play or go to the controle tab at the top.

Have fun, Its easy after a while

Flag Post

Anou…actually, wouldn’t it just be easier to hit “save as” in the View Page Info window thing?

Flag Post

You mean save the whole html page Dragily? Could work. You can’t click straight on the flash object and save without another plugin though.

Flag Post

On firefox, right click on the page where your game is, then click “view page info”. go to the “Media” tab, then search for a file which its file type is “Embed”, and thats a flash item. if there is more than one, just see if the name tells you anything.

Anyway, i believe downloading flash games without the author’s permission is illegal, and therefore, if the admins\mods will tel me to delete my post ill do that.

Flag Post

Their is a way to download nerly every game on the internet, Allthou its not realy suppost to be done.

Then you shouldn’t be helping others to do it…