thing thing...5?

122 posts

Flag Post

could it be possible for a new thing thing,called thing thing 5 to be made? and if it could what would you like to see in it?

Flag Post

ths isen’t really catching attention is it?well if you do post why not think of ideas for thing thing 5![if ever]

Flag Post

Not another one. Please.

Flag Post

what?type of thread already made?can’t be bothered go look.

Flag Post

ideas for thing thing 5

Stop the glitchiness when the screen is full of enemies, more difference between the weapons, get rid of the tedious levels where you have to kill hundreds upon hundreds of zombies, and introduce some (any!) variation to the gameplay. That’d probably make it nearly tolerable to play.

Flag Post

thanks unpro!anyone else!?

Flag Post

I liked Two the best because it wasn’t any recoil. After that, they all sucked.

I would like something more then just moving and shooting, moving and shooting. If anything,

Stop the glitchiness when the screen is full of enemies, more difference between the weapons, get rid of the tedious levels where you have to kill hundreds upon hundreds of zombies, and introduce some (any!) variation to the gameplay. That’d probably make it nearly tolerable to play.

That’s pretty much all it’s been. Boring crap over and over.

Not another one. Please.

Flag Post

yea go on! more ideas!and mybe minigun? like mini-volcan that you get if you kill the cashier in thing thing arena 2!

Flag Post

I think the best thing that could be done with Thing Thing 5 is not making it

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

what would you like to see in it?

fun

Flag Post

I liked the series, but now its just getting old. Unless they do something to change it and make it more interesting i wouldn’t be very interested. New guns would be good, but that would get too old too fast. Maybe a online multilayer option. That would be nice.

Flag Post

Thing-Things went down after Thing-Thing 2.
:|

Flag Post

Thing Thing 2 is shit

Flag Post

don’t swear.and think of more ideas! more ideas!! I soppose I dunno why there could be mind you…unless he gets captured by another corporation and it starts all over AgAIN!

Flag Post

that would be awesome for another thing thing any one else if a fricken loser

Flag Post

a fith thing thing would kill teh series… unless it was another thing thing arena, and involved PVP and custimisable/upgradeable wepons.

OWNED YOU, I HAVE!!
-yoda talking to chuck norris

Flag Post

That series is horrible. No more. No more…

Flag Post

they should make it where you join a rebbelion organization against your creators and make a mission=cash=new weapons, eg. kill (company name’s) weapon supplier reward 5000 (and shop is 2nd in command for resisstance)

Flag Post

Ideas-less kills per area needed, a better ending than getting fragged and having ur genes ripped out, a couple more bosses + weak pts-they need to be weaker somewhere than the other places, and not always the head, ok?-(try to make it similar to House of the Dead in that aspect), a crouching movement, and the enemies’ bodies not to pile up onscreen and cause a huge lag party

Flag Post

i personally know one of the creators of thing thing series and he told me that he is not planning on making another one..

Flag Post

I think we already have enough thing-thing o_O

Flag Post

Five times the grueling and tedious leveling? I’m in!

Flag Post

thing thing…5?

I hope not. It is getting old and repetitive, not to mention the last one was horrible.

Flag Post

OWNED YOU, I HAVE!! -yoda talking to chuck norris

I’m really glad that you don’t post very much around here.