thing thing...5? page 5

122 posts

Flag Post

The creator of the game sed there would be no more but i think thats becase he got tired of making them i say if he wants to give up then the people who want more should be able to create it if you agree and hav some expereance making games reply to this (we might need to buy the title from the guy (weasel he calls him self) so if you can help that would be nice too! :-) )

Flag Post

Oh and no if i make the game it will not bring 154 back it will have a new main person,………. maybee not even a prodject of sistems co.

Flag Post

I didn’t really like 4, I hope the 5th will be more than the 3 first.

Flag Post

THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT!!!!!

Flag Post

4 was terrible.
I don’t think we need another.

Flag Post

they should at least do thing thing arena 4

Flag Post

things i will add to thing thing games if i get to help design the next game

-mele weapons

-more weapons (of corse who wouldn’t)

-hand to hand fighting

-grenades

-cover & blindfire

Flag Post

thing thing five hmm? well, i would consider…THAT’S THE BEST IDEA EVA! you could get them to revive 154(or make a new 154 from his genes, remember at the end" 154 is dead… lets get his genes back to" what ever that bloody mongrel said…OK, they make a new, and this time, (155!) realizes what he is, and who his “father” was and sends out to kill the owners of system corp. and succeeds! but… hes got a bigger problem… Hades, Poseidon, and all of them… including 153, have returned… and they plan to rid 155,(and the genes of 154)and they think they succeed, but 155 stands up… he aims the large blade at the sky, turns it, then it begins raining fire, leading up to the “to be continued” or not, well, it could lead up to 154 to be split from 155 and become alive again, then they both kick the asses of their enemies! woo! thing thing 6 can be made then! my ideas were for thing thing 5, good luck! hope you put these ideas (along with many others, including some from the entire thing thing series) into thing-thing five[IF its made]

Flag Post

Weasel says he doesn’t plan on making a 5th Thing-Thing. Unfortunately :P

Flag Post

i think u should make a thing thing 5 but let us make our own weapons not just our own character let there be PvP sto those little been dudes. let other companys try 2 catch us

Flag Post

154 did die. but if they make it to wen the are bringinhim back to ther HQ he wakes up and he goes into the geart of there company and kill the boss an gets rid of his genes and make more bosses because he killed hades zues ad posidend mae othr bosses like aries heculese ect.

Flag Post

1 an 2 were not so good wen they got into 3 n 4 that is we it got good makin a 5 would be awsome

Flag Post

plus with out prodject 154 the game would not be good it would be boring i no 35 people who agree with me

Flag Post

There’s an “Edit post” button right next to your post. Please use that rather than consecutively posting.

Flag Post

dude wit out 154 its not a good game

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Weasel says he doesn’t plan on making a 5th Thing-Thing. Unfortunately :P

You never know. He could change his mind later if he wants.

Flag Post

thing thing 5 would be great. If they do make one it better have an online.

Flag Post

1) BUY guns!
2) Mission Goals, rather than just killing everything you see.
3) More storyline.
4) NPCs?
Story Suggestion: Suddenly (Insert Name Here) wakes up on a hospital bed. In his cell. Greeeat. SystemCorp was researching methods of bringing corpses back to life, which was probably how (Insert Name Here) survived the gassing at the end of Thing-Thing 4. Perhaps 155 makes a comeback?

Flag Post

its goin to b the most epic thing of all time…this is it, the final part of the story, 1 project… several enimies to face, and now things changed!!!! will this be, the end!!? find out in 2012!

Flag Post

Well i thought of a way to bring back 154 he got shot to death he could have been a clone of thing thing a less strong 154 because it’s a clone of a clone, a decoy to make the bad guys think he was dead and lower there guard. while the more powerful 154 is underground training.

Flag Post

better and more guns F***ING GUNS!!! and fix the glitches on the screen

Flag Post

I believe that the events of the 4 entry will prove that the main character is dead for sure. I think that a thing thing 5 is possible. They could make a new main character for starters. Or they can be more interesting with having the memories of the old character surface in the new character and then attempt to escape from the company.