Oroboros blades?

11 posts

Flag Post

I swear my blades dont work. Im at level 3 blade power, full blade energy, hold down X, and then swing my tail at an enemy, then i just lose a ball on my tail! I dont get it!

Flag Post

Hm…are you sure you’ve got it right? See, the way the blades/armor work in Ouroboros…they’re both always on. You just switch between them. It’s not a matter of holding down one or the other so much as it is switching between them. And as such, as you lose parts of one, you lose parts of the other. Either that…or you’re swinging the tail at a wrong enemy…

Flag Post

Like Dragily says, you just need to press X once to switch to blades and make sure you actually have them (by getting the Armour or Blades powerups that appear in the game.
Also, Blades only work on Seekers (Those little bug things that latch on to your tail)

Flag Post

It’s quite obvious when you have one of the powerup as your tail will very diferent. You don’t need to hold it down, just press Z or X to switch.

Flag Post

The game’s wording is horrible.

Flag Post

Yeah, it is. It needs some improving by the author.

Flag Post

and its hard

Flag Post

Ok…. ur blades ? it works… but the super problem is that it transform to a normal oroboros when u cut those seekers…..yeah dont hold X down…just press x to switch to blade….and the instruction must be fixed…..and it is so boring __…i h8 it.

Flag Post

i must admit, i also have this problem, and i try all of those things, but my blades fail to work…

Flag Post

nope mine work great but the game is tooooooo hard

Flag Post

You, unfortunately, have to get the ‘blades’ power-up in game (not on the evolution screen) before you can make the blades work. This happened to me, and until I grabbed the actual power-up I had nothing.