What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
for those who are just stuck.
1. Up his sleevies
3. Earth (the rest are consumable products XD)
4. American (A merry can)
5. Its either ARSE, UDDER or CARROT
6. 8 (sentence = 8 letters)
7. press right arrow on keyboard
8. 10 letters in
9. click the thing until it turns into a tadpole. Click the bubble for a skip.
10. Drag the word “penguin”
11. Follow directions
14. Click 14 twice
15. A backwards dog
16. Chris (in the credits)
17. Mouse over brown balloon
18. Fly sandwiches
20. Pop the zits. Pop purple zit on ear for a fusestopper
21. 30 (demo of impossible quiz)
22. Pink Clouds
23. Drag circle in 23 to the bottom spot (this one is pure genius)
24. Space (under the “C”. Look at your keyboard)
25. When its a jar (ajar)
26. You run
27. Press one on the keyboard
28. THIS IS SPARTA! (lol, love this one)
29. Move the mouse to the small space on the right for a green gem. If you uncover a bomb, drag it to the water. Under “Search!” is a green bomb. Let it blow up for a skip.
30. Click the 0 in 30.
31. Drive down the m4.
32. Click finger
33. Click 33 (bare arses. Lol)
34. Click the death button. Dont worry.
35. Aim for the face
37. Move the mouse off the quiz. (elephants are afraid of mice)
38. Mash the space bar
39. Like 11, only you’re invisiblle. Timer only starts when you go invisible.
41. Wait for one of the circles to shrink. Bottom right hand corner has a fusestopper.
42. Drag the guys fist and drop it on the other guy.
43. You need to play the first impossible quiz to know the answer. Picks a random question from the first one.
44. What you say!!
45. Click the second e in I see, then I in I see, repeat until you reach O in O rly?
46. Around Orion;s waist
47. Universal Serial Bus
48. USB ports
49. Follow Frank’s direction. Do not follow if it doesnt have “Frank Says” on the top
50. Click the mouth to chew the bone repeatedly, then rub your mouse over it until the bar fills up.
51. Click “came last” (it will turn into camel)
52. Move the mouse back and forth over the lamp until its clean.
53. I used a skip here. No clue.
54. There is a little mouse tail at the bottom right hand corner. Move it to the button.
56. micropenis (between legs)
58. Press space
59. Drag the R away in Vanish
60. Drag the cat down as fast as possible
61. To get to the other side
63. Press the Q at the bottom. Press Q on your keyboard for a skip.
64. You may want to use a fusestopper here until you memorize them all.
i) the Planet
ii) A small cloud at the top right hand corner
iii) A mountain that is missing its peak
iv) the critter is missing a crease under its left eye
v) Tooth closest to the cheek is missing
vi) Near your left is a small patch of ground that is colored differently.
65. Goats Blood
66. Click all the lighter colored leaves off the body. Click the flower on the neck for a fusestopper
67. I used a skip here. Real hard to do.
68. Checkpoints are for the weak and mentally challenged
69. Press the bomb when it hits 2
70. Click the cat, then memorize how many times it got beaten up.
71, 28.8 kbps modem
73. Click the tree until its done
75. Remember how many times the cat got beaten up? Click the answer here.
77. A fat bloke
78. Keep turning the wheel of the box
79. Drag the on in “Dragon” into the circle
80. A corpse bra
81. Bottom row, 2nd from the right
82. Its said obvious, but for some reason I never got it, so I used a skip here.
83. Drag the screen away.
84. Blue Red Blue Yellow (tip before the game)
86. type U
87. arrow instead of carrot
88, dont do anything
89. You would have thought one of them would have ducked
91. Not sure about this, but click on her foregead when the red thing appears.
92. None, im on Impossible Quiz Question 92
93. Click"the odd one out"
95. Click the numbers from smallest to biggest, then click enough when it appears.
96.Click the no. of lives you have
97. Click “K” in Black
99. Burst 99 red balloons. Blue will kill you, Green will minus one ballon
100. Press 8275 then click on the red flashing lever
101. Type “abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz”
102. Drag away all the pictures, then click on the cat’s face
104. Clean the windows. I used a fusestopper here.
105. Clcik the switch behind the question number.
106. Remove the eye on the left thing and put it one the metal thing in the middle, then drag the ball in the hand into place where the eye originally was
107. A question from this quiz will come out. Click where the answer was.
108. Folow the green arrow (its best to remeber the path)
109. A vicious circle
110. Click the red squares.
111. TEBAHPLA EHT
112. Drag the can of food to the can opener. Use the mouse to operate the can opener by going round and round. When the can is open drag it to the dish.
113. Click the colour of “nicest”
114. Alternate between the left and right keys of the keyboayd to brush the teeth.
116. Drag the shapes into the box
117. A question from Giucob’s impossible quiz. I dont know, a friend helped me here.
118. Dont do anything
119. Type horse, then peanut, then chihuahua
120. Changes each time I think. You need to pay attention.
There. That will stop your asses from exploting me for answers in the chat.
> I knew someone would post a walkthrough eventually, hate yourself for it. What fun is a game if someone else does it for you?
No one’s making you read it, in the end it’s down to the person using the guide, not the writer.
> UNless it was somehow copyrighted…
Technically, you own the copyright to anything that you write unless you’re submitting it to a site where you agreed to alter your copyright rights in regards to stuff posted there as part of the terms or something like that. It’s not really that likely that most people care that much if you share their walkthrough, though, and it’s very unlikely that they’ll act upon it, even if they do care. Even if they did, all you would have to do is delete your copy of it and link to theirs, and eveything’d be all right.