Kingdom Rush 2

18 posts

Flag Post

Seeing that Kingdom Rush was a major success and one of the best tower defense games I’ve ever played, what would you like to see in number 2?

Flag Post

i want 2 see the same kind of gameplay but better graphics and cooler courses and towers. I think a few extra monsters added in there would be cool 2.

Flag Post

My brother and i were actually inspired at this games success and started making a tower defense game. Its gonna be called
Elemental Defense or Elemental Defenders. We have all of the ideas and now were off developing it.

Flag Post

i would LOVE to see more tracks and the game being longer but most of all i would lova to see the Sylivan Elves (i can never remember the name) as a buildable ‘tower’ it culd act like the barracks but at the specialitions it culd eider go to a berserker like uppgrade for close combat or turn into a archer tower

Flag Post

It doesn’t need anything.
It’s already more than perfect. :P

Flag Post

it needs to not exist. too many devs use the concept of sequels as a way to shave off development time since they can just reuse most of the original game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kuniocomey:

Seeing that Kingdom Rush was a major success and one of the best tower defense games I’ve ever played, what would you like to see in number 2?

I want to see more levels, just more, more, more! Towers, enemies, and allies. Such a good game!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

nice .

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

it needs to not exist. too many devs use the concept of sequels as a way to shave off development time since they can just reuse most of the original game.

Flag Post

http://www.ironhidegames.com/post.php?id=42

Flag Post

Kingdom Rush is a well polished tower defense game and the first good one I played in a long time. Even though it only has 4 towers, the possibilities for a defense are endless and the tower limit also helps. Almost everything about this game is flawless, from the tower types, to the amount of gold gained. I can see the hard work and dedication put into this game. And now, a kingdom rush sequel is coming out. I’ll give some suggestions as to how the developers can make this game better.

First of all, the towers. All I can say about the current towers: they’re perfect! Although another upgrade option for level 3 towers would help, this descision will be delegated to the developers. About new towers, I would say, make a few more. About 2 more will be enough. If you make too many…well we all know what happens. I have played way too many games that have like 20 different tower types and all I can say is, they’re crap. If you’re gonna make more spells, well, try not to make more than 4. That fairly ruins the purpose that spells are to help you get rid of or delay enemies, not to win the game.

Now of course, the enemies and the levels. I must admit, GREAT job. All the enemies are unique in their own way. They all serve a purpose in the game though I have to say, sending orcs or goblins in the later levels would prove pointless. A suggestion is making enemies have different levels, and maybe, just maybe sneak in a boss like the juggernaught on certain levels. However, make the boss a mini version with half as much health. You could even go as far as to making a wave of mini juggernaughts on the last level. There is one problem as far as levels go. Some levels are significantly easier than others. For example, most people think Coldstep Mines is easier than The Citadel(Linerea). Also the last level is too easy. Vez nan needs more health and speed and minions. Make it a challenge if you’re giving us enough gold to upgrade practically everything. Final suggestion is, about the help things(sylvan elves, sunray tower, sasquatch) were truly amazing(though sasquatch could be a little stronger). My only comment, make some more(but not too much once again).

So, I am done with my suggestions. I hope these will make Kingdom Rush 2 more enjoyable than it’s prequel(not saying Kingdom Rush wasn’t enjoyable). There’s always room for improvement!

Flag Post

Maby if u beat the firststory u go forward in time during the civel war then to the present then to the futcher.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Need to be able to go Full Screen

Flag Post

We need a bigger story. Kingdom Rush was great with the tracks, towers, gameplay, speed, pretty much everything. I want a sort of repeat with a better story. I don’t even remember what we were fighting for or against in Kingdom Rush.

Flag Post

I actually admit it Kingdom Rush was the great tower defence game i ever played because of its graphics monsters,And towers and also it works great in hacked!!!

great game ironhide tnx for creating it!!!

Flag Post

More news and pictures on the sequel!
http://www.ironhidegames.com/post.php?id=70