Badge Master changelog. page 3

132 posts

Flag Post

@Blizzard2000: Thanks. ♥
@Bilious: Actually, I have a sorta abandoned CCG… which would be extremely epic, but I doubt I’ll finish it in the near future (if ever).
@mendelde: Tooltip will be added and yes, the game will be apart from BM… actually, I’m replacing the default backgrounds for an option to load one from your computer, I want the file to be smaller than 100 kb, so instant load for everyone, no matter how bad their internet connection is. About the highscores, sounds good… I’ll add extra stats.
For the developer-based achievements, I don’t like the idea, as It’d highlight the typical devs who made one good game and then just started uploading any crap that got badges thanks to their previous badged game.
@Gatorfreak: Search function will be added. Favorited browser may be added too. About the graphics, there’ll be a “Stats” screen where you’ll be able to see all the graphics and save them.
@gandalf5166: I don’t think I’ll add that… would take a lot of extra buttons to cover all the combinations, plus you could simply use the badge browser and click a random spot on it to get the same effect.

Thanks for all the suggestions. (:

Flag Post

Hey there, another suggestion. Would it be possible to enter another kongregator’s username to see their badge stats? Like on the main screen with the pie graphs, or the pie graph on the “Share as pic.” Since ungood behavior might result, how about a button to block X user from seeing our stats? Ex: Block [jkdrop] would make it so that jkdrop is unable to see jkdrip’s stats.

Flag Post

You should add a searching option (by name) for badges and games with badges. Also some categories for saved badges. Also, it would be cool to have always a switch for display mode – first for badges display second for games. I usually don’t remember names or pictures of badges but I remember for example that I didn’t achieve the imposs. badge in Dolphin Olympic (yet :P). And displaying a games should be like in sidebar on Kong.

And of course: better interface, browsing other player’s earned badges, tooltip for many things (especially for displaying name of game and difficulty of the badge) and some background pictures/themes/songs(?) to choose in settings menu and “reactions” of the buttons

Flag Post

@jkdrip: Will be added, but no block function ass that information is public.
@CoCoN_16: There will be badges and a way to load backgrounds from your computer.

Also, I won’t work on this for the next 2-3 weeks as I have to work on a school project.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

@jkdrip: Will be added, but no block function ass that information is public.
@CoCoN_16: There will be badges and a way to load backgrounds from your computer.

Also, I won’t work on this for the next 2-3 weeks as I have to work on a school project.

Oh bummer! I have just found this game… DYING to play it after all the great comments. Hurry UP!!!!! LOL Seriously, I am looking forward to it.

Flag Post

I think you should let people make categories for their to-do list

Flag Post

It would be nice to be able to choose badge-games on their TAGs.
For example, i’m a great fan of “upgrade” games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sammiege:

It would be nice to be able to choose badge-games on their TAGs.
For example, i’m a great fan of “upgrade” games.

All tags were manually added; Kong doesn’t offer a way to access those values via the badges file.

Flag Post

I’m almost done with school (fuck yeah!), should start working on this again before next weekend. Keep throwing suggestions.

Flag Post

I’m sorry if this has been mentioned before, but some games like “Caesary” are not on Kongregate anymore, but still come up. Is there any way to filter out games that are gone?

Flag Post

There’s going to be in the new one, it’s covered scott.

Flag Post

i think there should be like, a previous button coz when im flipping through the badges i accidently skip one that i want to do

Flag Post

@scottferrozzo: As Billious said, an “exlude” button will be added and Caesary badges will be automatically added to the exclude list.
@HyperActive1OO: Previous / Next buttons will be added to the badge screen.

Flag Post

A much better interface.

Flag Post

Friday (16th) will be the last day to submit requests/suggestions.
Beta version should be ready by the next week.

Flag Post

Awesome Senekis! I can’t wait to see the new version.

Flag Post

add quests!!! :D

Flag Post

New version comming out in five minutes. (:

Flag Post

Still getting the old version and its been 12 minutes!??! :)

Flag Post

For some reason, it’s failing to publish the new version. I’ll look for a way to fix it.

Flag Post

And fixed… will upload now. (:

Flag Post

New Version. Under changing skins, don’t see Apply button for color, and no arrow to change skin items

Flag Post

Fixed. Thank you! (:

Flag Post

Nice, I like a lot of the new features, but the interface is a lot uglier, sorry to say. I really liked the previous versions colors, but the functionality of the new version is great. I don’t understand the search feature though.

Flag Post

Some of the stats for badges by genre seem a little off.