Badge Master changelog. page 4

133 posts

Flag Post

Nice job! It looks a lot better when you get to customize it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:

Some of the stats for badges by genre seem a little off.

Hi. Got your PM.
The badges were manually sorted; if you find one that is in a genre which doesn’t apply to it, let me know and I’ll check it.

Flag Post

Bug Report: I was using the “random Easy badge” feature and it ended up on the Easy badge for Enigmata 2: Genu’s Revenge. At the bottom it said I could earn 50 points from it, yet you can actually earn 80 points. The Entity Elimination Badge is missing from that page. (:

Flag Post

The Save button goes over the percentage for Unity badges on the stats page.

Using the compare tool the figures are justified according to the length of the bar. They would be neater justified to a fixed point.

Oh, and before I forget, good job! Thank you.

Flag Post

I think the “You can get x points from game blah” feature doesn’t quite work correctly if there are missing nonconsecutive badges. For example, it tells me I can get 15 points from Moby Dick 2, even though I’m missing both the medium and the hard badge.

Flag Post

Bug report:

In stats section number and percentage of unity badges earned is covered by save button

Flag Post

In 3.0, under the stats menu, the save button covers up the unity percent.

Flag Post
  • Moved and decreased the size of the SAVE button.
  • Fixed compare fields, noy you can enter - and _ as valid characters.
  • Fixed “You can get x points” issue. I was only checking consecutive badges to improve performance (it’s faster to check some 8 games than checking 1800), but I changed it because some badges for a game are added time after the first ones were made.
  • Fixed saved pic for stats; some names were not being displayed in the final pic.

Thanks fo all the reports. (:

Flag Post

Added an option to share skins!

Flag Post

i dont think there is anything to change, its awesome

Flag Post

what about making the date visible in the Save Stats Image section?

Flag Post

How do you upload your own image to Badge Master for your skin, i don’t have any images compatible for the system, can you please help me?

Flag Post

Really, really minor, inconsequential really:

If I use the badge browser to find a badge, earn it, reload within Badge Master, and go back to the badge browser page it will still have the description for the earned badge even though that badge won’t be showing (under an unearned filter).

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackmamba1020:

How do you upload your own image to Badge Master for your skin, i don’t have any images compatible for the system, can you please help me?

Go to Skin ► Background ► Load

Originally posted by Bilious:

Really, really minor, inconsequential really:

If I use the badge browser to find a badge, earn it, reload within Badge Master, and go back to the badge browser page it will still have the description for the earned badge even though that badge won’t be showing (under an unearned filter).

Will fix it the next time I sort the badges by genre (a week or less, if they add a new badge).
If for some reason (blame my bad memory) I forget about it, please drop me a pm.

Thanks for letting me know.

Flag Post

umm, it only shows the badges up to terminal velocity (accelerator, 30 points). why is this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcslane:

umm, it only shows the badges up to terminal velocity (accelerator, 30 points). why is this?

What do you mean?

Flag Post

I mean that none of the badges after that one show up, and trust me, I have not gotten all of them

Flag Post

hey you know the “oldest” button it would be nice if it showed us the next oldest badge and so on. so if there is a badge i cant earn which is the oldest badge i would like to go to the second oldest and the third oldest etc….

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcslane:

I mean that none of the badges after that one show up, and trust me, I have not gotten all of them

Can you take a screenshot?

Originally posted by HyperActive1OO:

hey you know the “oldest” button it would be nice if it showed us the next oldest badge and so on. so if there is a badge i cant earn which is the oldest badge i would like to go to the second oldest and the third oldest etc….

You can use the exclude button and then use the newest/oldest filter and it will show you the next.

Flag Post

Can you add % split between genres of games? I’d like to know what % of my total earned badges are from puzzle games for example.

Flag Post

A “Save” option when I’m comparing, please. And fix a “Save” button’s font in stats section.

Flag Post

hey what about most awarded and a least awarded buttons

Flag Post

add quest plz ! :D

Flag Post

Found a bug: The adventure category in the Stats section will always display you as having 4 more badges then you actually do (and 4 more badges then there are in all, for that matter).
Otherwise, quite well done!

Flag Post

Compare doesn’t work