New Asteroids Revenge Badge

23 posts

Flag Post

This badge is far to easy to be immpossible. Maybe medium?

Flag Post

Agreed. I got 6842 on a not particularly effective run, just by only getting speed and growth powerups (speed for obvious reasons, growth because it involves the shortest distance), being ruthless in sacrificing my allies to mass destroy mines, and knowing where to go for each level. To make this impossible you’d probably need to make the target time around 6000.

Flag Post

^^ Dude! You just completed the Speed Demon achievement in Asteroids Revenge III – Crash to Survive and won the Speed Demon badge and 60 points! I got it …. many got it also

Flag Post

yeah or hard maybe?

Flag Post

Seems that I underestimated you guys. There have indeed been a bit too many completions of this for my liking, so it has been changed to hard. Anyone who completed it before the change will retain their 60 points.

Flag Post

AH! Oh no! 7 minutes difference…I JUST got the badge now…Greg! XO mutter mutter

…xD Really, though, it was just a bit easy. Hard suits it a lot more.

Flag Post

lol they cant put the impossible badge to hard badge bcoz there is already a hard badge in that game

Flag Post

Mmm…well, he just did. xD There’re officially two hard badges in one game.

Flag Post

really?

Flag Post

yeah they made it hard my points hasnt been reduced ^^ good i took it when it was impossible badge yay lol 2 hard badges in one game

Flag Post

xD That’s what I was “yelling” at Greg. chuckles 7 minutes earlier and I would’ve gotten 30 more points…XD sighs Ah well.

Flag Post

i got into the game when it was impossible, and after one minute got it as hard >:(

Flag Post

unlucky :-/

Flag Post

what should you do? should you only clear the game in under 7 frames or wtf?

Flag Post

You must reach the stage “Man vs. Rock” as fast as u can then kill him as fast as u can….then if u kill him u just die in the next stage then the score will appear … simple..

Flag Post

how fast must you do it????

and whic upgrades should you take?

Flag Post

(my strategy)errrrr take 7 speed….then take allies or grow

Flag Post

errrrr like below 7 minutes

Flag Post

7000 frames = ~3:55 minutes. not 7 minutes.

Flag Post

OH i didnt know ^^ my bad

Flag Post

Well Marius, it depends on your style and ability. If you tend to get hit a lot, getting allies or grow could be more helpful. On the other hand, if you don’t get hit all that much at all and rely more on dodging capabilities like myself, you really don’t need much more than just speed…and MAYBE a bit of armor in case. I was able to get under the 7k frames with like…20 speed and 5 or so armor.

Flag Post

A big thank you to the responsible party for changing the badge text to include a target time.

Flag Post

So if you don’t die in time, you don’t get the badge?

Does pauses count as time?