Tactics 100 Live page 2

33 posts

Flag Post

How do you get points?

Flag Post

“Anyone else enjoying this game a lot?”

Not I. Boring battlefields, repetitive animations—I’m not getting into this one at all. Got past the first wave, failing to give a damn about the second one right now.

Still want the card but this right now is looking like a incredibly painful challenge to complete.

Flag Post

Got the card (with points to spare) with a team of two superwizards. Game is still pure tedium.

Flag Post

How do you get points?

Delete a member and you get points :O

Flag Post

I dont get the point of single player i mean you can just make a strategy that gives you a total of 1000 points and tell it to everyone and wveryone would have it because theres no change in the single player because i noticed that if you make the same moves on the same set (things like brutal and stuff like that) they will do exactly the same thing so if someone records the moves he makes against all the sets everyone could get the badge

Flag Post

The point of single player is for trial runs of multiplayer armies.

Flag Post

Rawr, you could do the same thing with plenty of other badges (3D Logic, Johnny Rocketfingers, Starshine, etc.).

Flag Post

I’d post a screenshot, but don’t know how to post images here.

Screenshot it onto paint, upload it on www.photobucket.com, and post the direct link to the picture here with exclamation points on both sides !like this!